Seminalis (2016)

Seminalis by Orto Parisi

Seminalis is a perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.11.2019.

Hendrikmainz
Between fascination and nausea!
I thought about typing for a long time now, but now I do;)

Uihuihuih, he's difficult, very difficult! The front way!
Some of you have already heard that the Parisis don't spill, but overlock. Seminalis is no exception. On the contrary, in my opinion, the most blatant!
As inconspicuously clear as he appears in his bottle, the worse the impact is!

Milky, vanilla, sandy (there's the word, okay then now;)), but only short. Then it turns into something dirty... I remember secretions Magnifique! And that's him! A lovely representative of the fragrance (Grammar), which is probably the most controversially discussed fragrance. In the end, it smells like a brothel that had the evening of its life.
My predecessor brought it to the point, all sexes should attract each other..., I don't know, I would probably run... no matter if male or female. I reaped rather bizarre looks, partly degenerate facial features. Still, I noticed!
At least you don't sink!
Again a Parisi, who has the power to catapult you into the social out also with the best friends, without return;)

Well, who dares?;)
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Freshdennis
No scent for singles! A trip to the furniture store with Jenny.
Fragrance - turbosweet, woody vanilla cream milk (synthetic).

Whew! Another classic Gaultieri. At that time I loved his scents and lifted him into the holy Olympus of perfume gods. Today - after years and without a virgin nose - things look a little different. I mean, I still like Seminalis very much, but I smell the synthetics in every single scent molecule out.

So immediately after the application something milky, sweet and creamy woody awaits me, which just beats around me. I thought to myself, "Okay, you take another spray. Then off to the subway, because today it goes with the dear Jenny to the furniture store.

On the way there, I heard everyone coughing behind, next to and in front of me (even caution! Attention! Seminalis at the start! What's going on?) and also in the subway car, the windows were opened first by my dear fellow men and I only hear: "Boah, stink this!" or "To faeces*!". All right - shit happens. But my journey continues. All I gotta do is survive seven minutes on the subway. Let's go!

Arrived with my dear friend Jenny, there was no "hello" and also no kiss, as usual, but already 10 meters, before I stood in front of her a "Today you have it so exaggerated! Yeaha! This will be MY day!

In the car, on the way to the furniture store, we then lead only with 4 open windows + air conditioning, which should transport the fragrance outside.

When we arrived at the furniture store olfactorically wounded (Jenny, not me!), the whole story was repeated: Everyone around me was coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing. No ifs or buts. #like

According to Marketing, Seminalis should appear as a fragrance substance, responsible for leading men to women (and also women to men. And men to men. And women to women). But whether this really works remains the master question of life ...

There is no possibility not to drive up with Seminalis. I would recommend to apply it in homeopathic doses, otherwise it becomes difficult with marriage, children, home and tree.

Time - I would wear it in the colder months in the evening.

Sillage - I was always noticed, I got a compliment (on another day) and many complaints (on every day).

Shelf life - 24+ hours

Sex - Unisex

...Herbst...
by Daneh
by Daneh
by Babylon
by Babylon

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Terroni by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi