Stercus by Orto Parisi

Stercus is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.06.2020.

Emorandeira
Warm and balsámic manure... But delicious!
LOVE! This perfume is different and weird but awesome. The dry down is very si ilar to black afgano by nasomatto. It is dark, sweet, balsámic, warm and a bit smoky and animalic. I supose that stercus includes also oud, incense andba mix of different resins. The opening however is very different. The first minutes of stercus are very dirty, with a background which remember a lot to the manure smell, but without being disgusting at ant time, It is only a subtle vibe, as It happens for example un dhanal oud ruwah by rasasi. But after that It becomes esplendorous!
The performance is simply great. The whole day with you. I am working at the moment un a perfume shop. I put on my wristles stercus at 7 am before leaving home, just a drop on each. At 10am i sprayed LOVE by kilian un my job and around 13pm forbbiden ganes by kilian. Even after having sprayed this two also great perfumes i could still smell stercus on my hands (the kilian ones were sprayed on my neck, arms and shirt, but not on the wristles over the orto parisi one). And now, at home being 18;30pm i can only smell a bit the kilian ones but o can feel still strong stercus around me. I camt imaginé how could It be if i was sprayed It generously (but i only had a 0?5ml free sample without sprayer).
Yo sum Up this is a wonderful unisex perfume but different yo the trendy Inés so It is necessary try It before buying. This is a LOVE or haté...

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 8
Quality/price: 6
Versatility: 6
Originality: 9
Global: 9
Stinky Stinky
The title says it all. Bye Bye.

Of course it's rubbish. Thanks to a good deal in the souk I was able to add the third Orto Parisi to my collection (although I wanted to reduce it). I had previously read quite a lot about the brown brew and was honestly just interested in getting a taste of it
First sprayer: Like the other two in my collection, this stuff felt like varnish, super oily, so there was probably a lot of perfume oil in it - great. I wave my arm through the air a little and take a strong whiff of the fragrance. Sacrament, the stuff in the top note really smells like... yes how actually? Somehow spicy, woody, sweet, animalistic and a little bit like faeces. Somehow interesting, but not deterrent, on the contrary. The scent here reminds me strongly of farm - hay, fences, old wood and animals; the whole thing then paired with some sun and warmth and then I have my association of the top note.

The Drydown: After about 1-2 hours this initial smell became clearly sweeter, less animalistic and much rounder. Here it should be said that the sillage of this stuff is relatively brutal - not suitable for the office. The smell that is now coming into my nose is so familiar to me and yet I did not get it right away - Mozartkugeln. Stercus smells to me like Mozartkugeln or better said like pistachio marzipan in the drydown (relatively widespread in Italy, especially in the south of the country). The sweetness was just wonderful and from here on also a good attention-grabber and compliment-getter. From here on, however, the scent hardly changes. This sweet pistachio smell will eventually be accompanied only by wood, maybe even a little vetiver.

Sillage and durability (+10h) are brutal on all my Orto Parisis and I suspect that the rest will move in with me as well. So don't be put off and try this scent.

Pleasantly surprised
I thought this might be along the lines of alessandro Gaultieri’s Nasomatto creations such as Pardon & Duro which I like however Stercus from Orto Parisi is very different much lighter and easier to wear with a almost fresh yet deep smell which I find hard to describe however I really like it, and feel that’s it’s a definite winner from the house.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 182 days ago
The subtle manure vibe at first becomes warm, sweet and smoky at the dry down, being similar to the dry down of black afgano but lighter...
IsaacIsaac 11 months ago
It's woody, lesthery animalic( castoreoum musk)
MRothMRoth 20 months ago
Bodily waste? Hardly! Instead a rich, syrupy, wood/musk and indolic leather. Creamy, inoffensive animalics with hints of cinnamon and spice.

by Babylon
by Babylon
by FLUidENTITY
by FLUidENTITY
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Orto Parisi

Terroni by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi