Terroni 2017

Terroni by Orto Parisi
Terroni is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is smoky-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Original Santal

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.09.2020.

Olfactory eruption.
My first comment, I'm kind of excited. Normally I let pictures speak for themselves, but I'm going to try my hand at words now.
This comment will be dedicated exclusively to my very subjective perception - if you are looking for a fragrance autopsy, you should skip this comment ;)

Where do I start? I'd say the first spray. The first spray burst feels like an eruption.
A few associations to the first impression: smoke, fire, ashes. "In the beginning of the world there was an explosion" is the description of the scent and this explosion lasts for about an hour in my case.
After that the situation calms down, the smoke clears and Terroni starts to flow.
It feels like a dark, warm river with a glowing red centre. You can't escape, the river pulls you along.
In the following 12 - 16 hours Terroni pulsates, sometimes it is stronger, sometimes weaker to perceive. Mostly stronger. ;) You could compare it with embers, which ignite again and again.
Terroni is a moving, centering experience for me.
The following quote from the film "Fight Club" comes to mind spontaneously: "I was the small, warm centre around which the hustle and bustle of this world thronged."
I know, pretty abstract, but that's how Terroni feels to me. ;)

An unqualified recommendation from me. Should have tested it by all means!
Little tip: one spray is more than sufficient.

Durability: on clothes still perceptible after 2 washes
Sillage: well perceptible in the whole room ;)

A softer black afgano
As all the gaultieri perfumes that i have tried the quality of this perfume is just excellent. And if you havent tried black afgano before probably you Will fall un LOVE with It... The problem is that for me is too close to the nasomatto (the other gaultieri's House) one.

The opening is a bit different. It is more terral and spicy. I cant get the Green notes that appears at the opening un black afgano. Nevertheless the dry down is very similar... Similar but lighter!

I get the same smoky incense note that black afgano has but in this case is rounded for a less dark and balsámic smell. Terroni is drier and less sweet. However It has also something a bit sweet ar back that i cant recognize.

Therefore if you like black afgano but you find It too intense and dark for a daily use probably you could find a good substitute un terroni (although i cant imaginé me wearing terroni in summer under a 30°C Sun)... And also, if you dont like black afgano because you think It is too balsámic or the cannabis note disturb you, you could try terroni as a lighter smoky incense option.

The performance of terroni is very good as all the gaultieri fragances. Very longlasting and with a pronounced sillage. To sum Up, if you dont have still black afgano in tour collection terroni worths a try!

Scent: 8
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 8
Quality/price: 7
Versatility: 7
Originality: 7
Global: 8.5
Turi
I know it, but somehow I don't either...
The second Orto Parisi in my collection, which I got hold of thanks to a souk.

As with Megamare, the bottle is simply fantastic. Beautifully minimalist with the detail (set stone) in the lid. The name, well what shall we say, Terroni is an insult of northern Italians to southern Italians (I myself come from the deep south of Italy).

The first time spray on, I directly noticed how thick this juice is and how reddish my skin became from it. After that I was immediately met by a fragrance cloud that seemed so familiar to me. Lightly earthy, nutty and sweet. Here I come back to the name. In our "Terroni" the whole stereotype culture flows together, everything you know about Italy, the behaviours and food comes mostly from the south and exactly here the scent comes into play. It reminds me of a southern Italian dessert made of nuts and honey, the Torrone. In addition, however, this earthy mixture is mixed, which reminds me again of the dry, withered and slightly burnt earth on the southern Italian fields due to the strong summer sun. So I am reminded of umpteen things and that only in the opening of the fragrance - simply the hammer.

In the course of the fragrance it continues to become slightly sweet and creamy-mandelig, but the dry earth always stays with it. The scent can be perceived for 8-10 hours and the Sillage is well perceptible for others, even if it is no Beast like Megamare.

For me a masterpiece of fragrance, because I associate beautiful memories with it, but definitely no mass-appropriate fragrance

PioPio 50 days ago
A sweet Black Afgano.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 145 days ago
Fantastic packaging. Lovely bottle and spray. Smells devine....yes compares to black afgano....it is fantastic juice
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 167 days ago
A lighter black afgano. Excellent quality as all the gaultieri's perfume. Smoky incense as central note with some sweetness at back. Cool!

Red Planet Benztown
by Fragranceob
by Notirotirito
by Notirotirito

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi