Terroni 2017

Terroni by Orto Parisi
Terroni is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is smoky-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Original Santal

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.01.2022.

Topfpflanze3
You think you know it, but you don't
At first I thought well it smells like Mancera Aoud Vanille... then oh wait nutmeg, Azzaro Visit!... but also a bit smokey... quite close to by the Fireplace... what about these dry woods?... oh yea Oud Wood... is this chestnut I am smelling? SWY Intensely right there!... oh wow cold ash, where is that coming from?... is this oud in the drydown?... hello there leather jacket...
This pretty much describes my "Terroni experience". It morphes and changes like a chameleon. You think you can put your finger on it of what I reminds you but you can't. That is art my friends!

FantOmaSS
Words fail me... Just love it !!
First spray...
At the opening, a CATACLYSMIC discharge of fire, spices, smoke, tobacco... All of staggering power !!!!
As if lava and its molten magma were gushing out of the Earth.
The 1st hour is lively, wild, powerful, dry, smoky, dirty, hot, spicy...
This opening reminds me of logs of glowing wood, that smell of suffocating smoke coupled with an overdose of saffron and cumin... Yea yea !!
We really take full nostrils !!!!
A fragrance that makes you feel embraced by all the volcanoes of the world.
Smokiest thing i have ever smelled, oddly addicting from the first sniffles.
A charred Oud, very dry, bordering on vetiver and of monumental intensity !!!!
It also makes me curiously think the smell of dirty underpants... Go figure...
In any case, congratulations to the crazy and wonderfully inventive nose Alessandro Gualtieri for having created this wonder.
Black Afgano's little brother (better and different), with, needless to say, an inhuman sillage and a longevity... NUCLEAR !!!!
Please don't wear this at the office, or you risk to smoke out your coworkers for the whole day.
A single spray filled the room until the next day...
Drying is very dry, resulting in a very smoky sandalwood but softened by all the other notes.
We can finally breathe and appreciate it, a bit like the calm after a firestorm.
If you want my opinion, Black Afgano is very powerful, but this Terroni is still superior to him, although quite opposed.
Advice: Small sensitive noses, beginners... Forget it.
Conclusion: Once again as with his little brother mentioned above, a juice not to be put between all the nostrils... You have been warned.
To be reserved only for very experienced noses.
Already on my wishlist.
Terroni, an olfactory eruption !!
My rating: 10/10
3.5

Are you joking?
Now look. I have some very potent and individual fragrances in my collection. Please do not even compare this to Black Afgano, there is no comparison. This is just truly awful. Smells revolting and the worst thing is it is impossible to wash off. This is not good perfumery whatsoever just a gimmick that titillates the over extroverted buyer. God for bid if someone smells you wearing this. It wont be a compliment. My first ever totally negative review so far.
3.5
For 1-2 hours a dream...
Yesterday evening I sat comfortably on the sofa and watched a little on YouTube videos on the subject of perfumes. One video in particular caught my eye and that is a video of Kai Porten to his compliment magnet Terroni. A bottling of Terroni had been in my drawer of bottlings and samples for a while, but somehow other scents always interested me more. Through the video of Kai changed that last night but. I was very curious what awaits me at Terroni. Orto Parisi finally never gives fragrance notes.

Immediately after spraying on: a load of smoke, spices, tobacco and this great note of earth. It smells here after the earth which you can also find at volcanoes. I think anyone who has ever been on vacation on a volcano can understand what I mean. So far this scent would really be a 10/10 for me so unique and one of a kind. My finger was already twitching nervously on the "buy." button Luckily, I decided to wait a bit longer to place an order. This decision should prove to be the right one. After a little over an hour, Terroni began to take a very unpleasant turn. From the great initial DNA, all that was left after about 2 hours was an unpleasant note of sweat and cigarettes. This new facet is not nice at all, it even triggered a compulsion to wash up, which I didn't want to give in to for reasons I can't explain afterwards. This awful combination of sweat and cigarettes is really unbearable for me. Only after 2 times showering Terroni was no longer noticeable. I just don't understand how a scent that was initially so great could drop to almost 1/10. To this extent I have never experienced this before. It is really a great pity. I would have ordered Terroni if this great note of the first hour would have remained.

The durability is really incredible despite two times showering, Terroni was always easy to perceive after 17 hours. The silage is very strong and really fills entire rooms. To the silage, however, I can not say so much, because I wanted to wash off Terroni then but after a while.

Burak46
Whether you like the perfume or not is up to you. To get such a perfume art is simply for me crass. The Terroni is the exact image of a volcano. Red and brown nuances. It smells like dark red berries, brown red volcano earth, ash and very classy ! I have never smelled anything like this before and I am pleasantly surprised by it. It probably won't be everyone's cup of tea :)) cool thing !!!

love or hate
I ADORE. And I could stop here .... Anyway: tough, bitter, burnt, woody scent, extreme in its being yet in my opinion very versatile, really different from the others. It reminds me of the smell of the earth, the wood, the burnt, the bitterness of the coffee and the old and dry leather; good good good. Good projection the first two hours, then it calms down and creates an aura around the wearer. On the skin it persists like a tattoo, even after two showers it is always there, clearly distinguishable, absurd. On clothes ... don't spray it! sure, unless you use it exclusively because, as a mega-sea, it remains on clothes even after several washes, it does not go away ... In short, a truly unique perfume, very different from the others, not for everyone and not for everyone , to try before buying; on the skin of some it seems to soften losing its DNA, on me, fortunately, it remains bitter and burned. Together with Stercus and Megamare my favorites of the line and the only ones that excited and exalted me at the first spray.

Approved!
This is Black Afgano's brother, but way way better! While my feeling for BA oscillated between "I like" and "neutral", for this I must say "I love"!!. Extremely long-lasting and if you have other perfumes on you, this will cover all the others. Both my parents coughed when they smelled it closer, as it's pretty intense but... it passed the test!! :)

Lo mejor de Orto Parisi
Otro gran descubrimiento en este año. En mi opinión la mejor creación de la marca. Es una fragancia pesada y difícil de llevar para algunas personas, pero si te gustan este tipo de fragancias, al menos deberías probarla. La nota de uva que tiene en secado junto con las notas terrosas, la hacen una fragancia increible, que queda perfectamente equillibrada con alguna nota dulce y frutal.
Whether Herne or Iserlohn, the main thing is Italy
Wolle and his troop had had enough of motorcycle tours through Iserlohn and Brilon. Bella Italia should be, more precisely Southern Italy. Of course with the motorbike. They knew a chapter in Italy and they wanted to do some drunken and drunken trips with them. One had to make use of a notch, keyword: drinking contest from a horse watering place. Udo had embarrassed the troupe here last time, because he had been drunk before and he had accidentally helped the opponent with his watering place because of the confusion, also known as concussions.
The boss there was called Volfango, but everybody called him just Wollo. The Italian men also appreciated perfumes, so they wanted to see what the South had to offer in the way of perfumes. And liquor.

Unfortunately the second lockdown came in between and so we sat in the allotment garden in the wonderful Herne with a few crates of beer. Per person. For the Italian feeling there was Ramazotti, Hotte roared Azzuro and teetered threateningly asexually with her hips, there was Peroni beer. Because it rhymed so well, the crew ordered a few bottles of Terroni to go with it. Before opening a bottle, they were surprised because there were no ingredients in it. So you couldn't write off a comment on perfume under the crew deck names Chizza, Kooork, AdAstrabier or DrKrokant. Therefore I have to end the comment here. See you then.
Okay, Wool and his men tested Terroni. "Wool, what are you grilling??????? Smells like too long on the grill!"
"All right, I'll get the meat off Wait...we haven't grilled anything yet...does anyone here smell stern?"
Various members nickten.
"But I mean after smoke and flesh; not after a shower many days ago."
No more nodding.
"Then this is the Terroni." "Didn't Volfango create this?"
"Right, he helped Gualtieri when he needed an idea. He happened to drive past Woollo's garden and he was grilling his specialty. Then they talked and Wollo agreed to make a fragrance with him."

"Wasn't it that he was supposed to grill one for the Gualtieri and then he wanted to squeeze the barbecue juices into the bottle?"
"That's right, Wollo was barbecuing and drinking beer every day from morning to night for a year. So actually as usual only that this time he was paid for it."
"I perceive the smoky note, but for me it is influenced by a kind of syrup," said Totti "Well, I can't reveal the exact ingredient but you know how Wollo drinks beer and liqueur; half of it goes wrong."
"Was he actually burning wood?" "You think it's hickory wood because of the striking intensity and this strong presence. Whether it is or not, I don't know. There's also a slight hint of charcoal."
Hotte said: "I think that with time the Terroni becomes woody and distinctly spicier, moves away from the grilled leather."
"That's right, it gets earthier and spicier. That's because Wollo had once accidentally grilled his worn leather boots and there was earth underneath. This slight rubber abrasion also comes from there."
A murmur of Wolle's expertise went through the drunken crowd. Nothing more happened then and Wolle still had appointments.

"I have to go, men!" shouted Wolle when his mobile rang: "Bailando, bailando
Amigos, adios, adios, el silencio loco
Bailando, bailando
Amigos, adios, adios, el silencio loco
Si senor, efectos especiales."
If...
...one of you is about to give up smoking... this scent will replace any nicotine patch! You don?t even have to spray it on, it?s enough to sniff the atomizer to get an idea of what it smells like in hell...like an ashtray. I'm shocked that that smell got such good ratings... hello?! What is wrong with you?! Well...tastes differ and my motto has always been live and let live The scent is very smoky, woody, earthy...at first you think of incense...but I think it is mastic. Many Greek gums contain mastic. But also liqueurs or loukoum are flavoured with it, deliciously tasty...but in this fragrance every therapeutic effect that is said to be caused by mastic is killed.
When the fragrance has calmed down...so after three, four, five hours...the scent becomes balsamic, a little softer and rounder, without losing much of its smoky note. Definitely not a women's fragrance as stated above...and a man should spray the morgnes when he has the date in the evening...

MeneeixMeneeix 11 months ago
My second favorite of the Orto Parisi line, ideal for cold, great wake and great duration.
RonniweRonniwe 11 months ago
Es un perfume increíble para días fríos, fuera de ahí no te lo puedes poner.
EstbienlaEstbienla 12 months ago
Black afghano with a touch of grilled hazelnut without the grassy side
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
Initially dry spicy-earthy, this smoky, yet creamy/sweet fruity-resinous Winter fragrance settles to a gentle leathery and earthy-woody base
PioPio 1 year ago
A sweet Black Afgano.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Fantastic packaging. Lovely bottle and spray. Smells devine....yes compares to black afgano....it is fantastic juice
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
A lighter black afgano. Excellent quality as all the gaultieri's perfume. Smoky incense as central note with some sweetness at back. Cool!

Red Planet Benztown
by Journey82
by FantOmaSS
by FantOmaSS

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Cuoium by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi