Terroni by Orto Parisi

Terroni is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is smoky-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.02.2020.

9.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Turi
I know it, but somehow I don't either...
The second Orto Parisi in my collection, which I got hold of thanks to a souk.

As with Megamare, the bottle is simply fantastic. Beautifully minimalist with the detail (set stone) in the lid. The name, well what shall we say, Terroni is an insult of northern Italians to southern Italians (I myself come from the deep south of Italy).

The first time spray on, I directly noticed how thick this juice is and how reddish my skin became from it. After that I was immediately met by a fragrance cloud that seemed so familiar to me. Lightly earthy, nutty and sweet. Here I come back to the name. In our "Terroni" the whole stereotype culture flows together, everything you know about Italy, the behaviours and food comes mostly from the south and exactly here the scent comes into play. It reminds me of a southern Italian dessert made of nuts and honey, the Torrone. In addition, however, this earthy mixture is mixed, which reminds me again of the dry, withered and slightly burnt earth on the southern Italian fields due to the strong summer sun. So I am reminded of umpteen things and that only in the opening of the fragrance - simply the hammer.

In the course of the fragrance it continues to become slightly sweet and creamy-mandelig, but the dry earth always stays with it. The scent can be perceived for 8-10 hours and the Sillage is well perceptible for others, even if it is no Beast like Megamare.

For me a masterpiece of fragrance, because I associate beautiful memories with it, but definitely no mass-appropriate fragrance

Red Planet Benztown
by Fragranceob
by Materijalmen
by Materijalmen

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi