Viride by Orto Parisi
Viride is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is green-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Blood Oranges

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.10.2020.

MegaShower
Hmm... When I read the comments here like this, I begin to doubt my olfactory sense. Animalistic? Sweet? Leather? Oud? Can't smell anything. Maybe it's hiding in the back corner somewhere.
My first association: 80s men's shower gel "Sport", admittedly in a noble variation and very loud. I had sprayed this on a hut hike in the Alps with a generous spray and reaped an "oh - freshly showered" from the waitress at dinner.
Other assosciations are actually Tiger Balm and Vicks Vaporub - especially if I don't dose the substance extremely carefully. Maximum one spray - if you can do it, better half a spray. Then I also feel some wood in the fragrance. I'm wearing the scent on my forearm right now, eight hours ago a short spray - chocolate or animal? Absolutely not to be smelled.
I really think V. is way too loud. Olfactory techno disco with the level at its peak. Two sprayers of this are a good recipe to keep the environment at bay. At the beginning of my perfume affinity I was enthusiastic about this extreme durability and silage, meanwhile I find it too penetrating.
The crazy thing is that if I dose it very carefully, I don't think it's bad at all - but anything but gourmand or pleasantly wrapping. And I also perceive forest very differently from virid - perhaps a eucalyptus forest

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 days ago
A slightly bitter, yet fresh and clean spicy-green Fougère, balanced by a dusty earthy resinous-woody base. Nice evolution. Male-oriented.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 157 days ago
Mint eucalyptus with a woody drydown....lasts a good while but doesn't bounce off the skin like the other ortos.... different but good

by JoHannes
by Seejungfrau
by Oscarsh86
by Oscarsh86

Popular Orto Parisi

Terroni by Orto Parisi Stercus by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi