Viride by Orto Parisi

Viride is a popular perfume by Orto Parisi for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is green-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.10.2019

Salve
Dark green campfire in a deep forest
I ordered a bottling some time ago, because I am a big fan of Alessandro Gualtieri and think that his fragrances really take you on a journey, almost surreal and cartoon-like.

I don't want to become too poetic, so I describe the green water (after my nose) in simple words: We have the typical Gualtieri DNA + loud scratchy very dark green + smoke.

I find the combination between the green and the smoke somehow stinging and not quite so round. I suppose, of course, that the effect of the fragrance, as with all Parisis and Nasomattos, is completely different for other people than for oneself, but the spark has not jumped over me. In order to understand Orto Parisis correctly, other people have to wear the scents and you are only allowed to be a spectator. There is something in these things that fascinates others very much, provided one doses sparingly, as often with 2 sprays the environment is murdered. Viride is not quite as violent, yet everyone should decide for themselves. Especially in closed rooms you should consider 2 times whether you spray on a Gualtieri or not.

Although I'm a fan of the series, I don't like the smell of myself. I just don't think I'm into that dark green direction. I suspect that others who like the "campfire in the deep forest dark green" might be able to enjoy the scent here, so don't want to give a rating if I don't belong to the target group.

by JoHannes
by TomLavender
by Seejungfrau
by Seejungfrau

Popular Orto Parisi

Stercus by Orto Parisi Viride by Orto Parisi Boccanera by Orto Parisi Bergamask by Orto Parisi Terroni by Orto Parisi Megamare by Orto Parisi Brutus by Orto Parisi Seminalis by Orto Parisi