Bella Rosa 2019

Bella Rosa by Oscar de la Renta
Bella Rosa is a perfume by Oscar de la Renta for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Harry Frémont

IrisIris
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.01.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Zhanna Brass.

Scentility
Pretty like Delina? Nope.
Pretty upset with this perfume after buying it blind. I looked at the raving reviews on Fragrantica and they all said it’s very pretty and is possibly a dupe for Delina. I was so glad when I found on at TJmaxx for a great discount price. After I sprayed it the top notes smelled so lovely that I got excited and patted myself on the back. But wait! Next it changed and then I smelled what I can only describe as a strange sort of dry mushroomy root like substance. I kid you not! It smelled like floral dry mushrooms on my skin. Very upsetting. Am I the only one who feels this way. I don’t know. I see it a lot in online reviews and it is never disliked really. If Delina smelled like dried mushrooms I don’t think it would be so popular. I might try it again though I am going to attempt to return this. I think the middle note should actually be orris which is a root, not an iris. Possibly that’s what my skin picked up on. Possibly the scent was damaged or expired. I found few negative reviews among the general hyped up reception but some people said it smelled dirty musty and too strong on patchouli. Yes, dirty and musty but not because of patchouli I think. I actually love patchouli in perfume. I also tried perfume with pink pepper before that was very pretty indeed. It’s not that, it’s something else. Unless you composed this, you won’t know which ingredient it is that spoiled this for me. I would go to Very Irresistible by Givenchy or BVlgari Rose Essentielle for better and actually pretty pink rose type smells. All in all, if Delina ended up smelling like this on my skin, I would make more of an effort to learn more French to make a complaint call to the company.
-Je suis tres desole . We see. You thought this was a dupe for Delina. It smells like fungi on your skin? Of course, we will send you a backup of Delina.:))
Well, mainly joking here.

Oscar de la Renta ♡Bella Rosa♡
by Pollybk
by Pollybk
by FräuleinJK
by FräuleinJK

Popular Oscar de la Renta

Pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar / Oscar de la Renta (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar / Oscar de la Renta (1977) (Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta ****** d'Oscar (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta ****** d'Oscar (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta Oscar Velvet Noir by Oscar de la Renta Volupté (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Intrusion (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta Alibi (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta Gentleman by Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta Oscar Celebration by Oscar de la Renta Ruffles (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Santo Domingo by Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca by Oscar de la Renta