Alibi 2021 Eau de Parfum

Alibi (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta
8.0 / 10 24 Ratings
Alibi (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Oscar de la Renta for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-gourmandig. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Main accords

Sweet
Gourmand
Creamy
Fruity
Aquatic

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Ginger flowerGinger flower
Heart Notes Heart Notes Aquatic notesAquatic notes Vanilla orchidVanilla orchid HeliotropeHeliotrope
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk PralinéPraliné AmberwoodAmberwood

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by OPomone, last update on 09.12.2022.
The face of the advertising campaign is Russian model Irina Shayk, photographed by Luigi Murenu and Iango Henzi.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 16
In scented heaven
A new Oscar de la Renta - pff, the fragrances are all beautiful, but in the end not mine, I think to myself. And yet a bottle laughs at me from the shelf, so noble and high quality, so very different from the dlR known to me.

I sniff it briefly, and wham! I am no longer in the perfumery of my confidence. No, I have arrived in heaven. It surrounds me a cloud, no, it takes me. So sweet, yet so elegant. That's how I imagine it in fragrance heaven.
A fragrance that you can not escape, that takes you along, in airy heights and unknown terrain.
There it looks like the bottle lets you guess: a golden shimmering landscape, elegant creatures hovering just above the ground and when they brush against you, a few bells ringing in the distance. And they leave behind that scent.

I open my eyes, which I instinctively closed when I first noticed this scent. I'm back in the perfumery, behind the shelf the last golden creature is making off, but its scent is still in the room. I look around, no one else seems to have made the trip, the bustle continues, but I've had my heaven moment.

It was beautiful, but I don't buy the scent, I don't even spray it on my skin. It's a little too much for me, a little too gold. And if I would buy it, this magic would be lost. This perfume is not for everyone, and especially not for every day. And I can't think of many women who would definitely like this fragrance. But I wish they would find it and wear it. Because secretly I also wish to pass someone someday, and smell this fragrance again!

PS: because of the comments that there is a similarity to Olympea, I did a direct comparison - you can feel the similarity immediately, yes. And yet this one has won the race for me quite clearly, in comparison he is much more lovely and cuddly and therefore for me the clear favorite.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Oscar de la Renta

Pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar / Oscar de la Renta (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar / Oscar de la Renta (1977) (Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta ****** d'Oscar (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta ****** d'Oscar (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta Oscar for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Volupté (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Live in Love by Oscar de la Renta Oscar Velvet Noir by Oscar de la Renta Intrusion (Eau de Parfum) by Oscar de la Renta Gentleman by Oscar de la Renta Oscar (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta Oscar Celebration by Oscar de la Renta Oriental Lace by Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca by Oscar de la Renta Oscar Blue Velvet by Oscar de la Renta Ruffles (Eau de Toilette) by Oscar de la Renta Bella Rosa by Oscar de la Renta