Luxure Masculin (2013) Eau de Toilette

Luxure Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern
Bottle Design: Gerresheimer

Luxure Masculin (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Otto Kern for men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesCitron, Bergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Coffeewood, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Vanilla

Submitted by Silverrain, last update on 12.04.2019

8.0 6.0 10.0/10

Viellanka
Why the production was stopped is a mystery to me
And I don't agree with the rather negative comments either.

I found this scent on a man wonderful and very seductive. What I particularly liked was that the fragrance did not smell obtrusive and yet masculine and beguiling.

I find many men's fragrances very penetrating and they often trigger the need to open the window quickly to let fresh air in (or to quickly search for space). Also, many of the fragrances smell like '0-8-15-already-male-erochen', nothing special.

Although Luxure was not a high-end product but a drugstore perfume, I was very surprised. For an eau de toilette, the shelf life was fine. I also liked the bottle, kept simple and without big bells and whistles.

Once sprayed on my boyfriend and I stuck to him and couldn't stop sniffing at him. "Go away" was just one of the comments I had to listen to.

I think it's a pity that the production has been stopped and I hope to find a perfume similar to Luxure.

Popular Otto Kern

Signature Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Noa Noa (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Commitment Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Unique Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Cycle (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Egoluxe Feminin (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Luxure Feminin (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Ypno (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Signature Supreme (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Playful (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Signature Speed (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Commitment Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Full Play (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Signature Woman by Otto Kern Change Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Soft Contrast (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Egoluxe Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Luxure Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Unique Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Change Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern