The Man of Passion (2019)

The Man of Passion by Otto Kern

The Man of Passion is a new perfume by Otto Kern for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-oriental. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Black pepper, Aniseed
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Cardamom, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 03.07.2019

5.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

A seducer
Was very skeptical because I found the rest of the series of "The Man" too soapy and too feminine.

But this one caught me immediately. No wonder with the ingredients: Rose geranium, patchouli, pepper, sandalwood, vanilla and cedar wood. All ingredients I like when you look at my Vavorites. And overwhelmingly stimulating and seductive ingredients.
But the composition is also right here.
I could have sworn at first that musk was in it, too. I was wrong about that. Maybe he should have gone for it. I wasn't sure for a long time if I didn't find him too feminine. Moschus might have changed that. But maybe he'd be over it and spoil the scent. Maybe you should layer him with something clearly male.....
Anyway, even on the next day he still awakens a "Geiler Duft" in me. A dangerous seducer, even for myself. As I find suitable for men and also women.

He won't be my top favourite (Boss bottled and Pure Passion stay on top), but I have to have him

Popular Otto Kern

Signature Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Noa Noa (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Commitment Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Unique Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Cycle (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Egoluxe Feminin (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Luxure Feminin (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Ypno (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Signature Supreme (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Playful (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Signature Speed (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Commitment Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Change Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Otto Kern Signature Woman by Otto Kern Full Play (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Soft Contrast (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Egoluxe Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Luxure Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Change Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern Unique Man (Eau de Toilette) by Otto Kern