Pentecost 2012

Pentecost by PK Perfumes
Pentecost is a perfume by PK Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Paul Kiler

FrankincenseFrankincense
MyrrhMyrrh
SandalwoodSandalwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by LuckyDog, last update on 09.02.2021.

Brave Sneezing?
I sampled this scent because PK is a niche house with a designer bent on using high grade & rare materials and this incense perfume has notes that sound inviting. I did so love, love the green, sappy beautiful top note then the inviting florals shining through from a musky, resinous base that I promptly bought it. However, when it arrived and I actually wore it, nasal constriction began to ensue and I knew I'd soon be sneezing. A pox on the gods of allergies that I'm prevented from fully enjoying this, though now and then I do brave sneezing and put it on, anyway, to enjoy the wonderful outdoors-burning-incense-for-meditation smell. If you're not a sneezer, I recommend it.

Popular PK Perfumes

Maderas de Oriente Oscuro by PK Perfumes Ere by PK Perfumes Cuir Moderne by PK Perfumes Dirty Rose by PK Perfumes Cafe Diem by PK Perfumes Violet Chocolatier by PK Perfumes Gold Leather by PK Perfumes Starry Starry Night by PK Perfumes Ginger Zest de Citron by PK Perfumes Velvet Curaçao by PK Perfumes Carissa by PK Perfumes Zaffran by PK Perfumes Red Leather by PK Perfumes Heaven Fresh by PK Perfumes TNT - Tama N Tuberose by PK Perfumes Lita by PK Perfumes