Avalon Juniper 2008Perfume

Avalon Juniper (Perfume) by Pacifica
Avalon Juniper (Perfume) is a perfume by Pacifica for women and was released in 2008. The scent is earthy-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Grapefruit, Heliotrope, Juniper berry

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.02.2019.

Angelofnorth
crisp air in the mountains
This is a beautiful perfume that makes me long for walks in the mountains , the moment when you reach the top of a high mountain and finaly can see the whole picture ,looking at the bluegreen lakes underneath you. the Sun is shining on clear blue skies the wind brushes away the last tired fealings of struggle . This moment when you breath in all the beauty of nature and freshness.Close your eyes and breath in all the smells of the mountains mm ..
This is how this affect me .The Juniper so fresh and crisp with the Grapefruit making it juicy and mouthwathering. I feal like taking a bath in the crisp lakes mentioned abow :) The ultimate scent of a crisp sunny morning in the mountains. This will shure wake me up and lift my mood when small problems comes in your path. This somehow grounds me and makes me more aware of the importent things in life. Bautiful refreshing and very enjoyable .
On my skin this last a long time , not weak at all , a slight bit on the masculine side ,just enough to make me feal strong and in touch with my masculine side.
2.5

More fruity than woody
I really don't get much juniper from this. Oddly, what I do pick up is the distinct smell of Juicy Fruit gum. Whatever juniper is in here really takes a backseat to this sort of mixed-fruit smell.

While I've been impressed with how Pacifica does floral and fruity smells, the woody scents just don't seem that woody to me. Some sort of fruit always seems to be the dominant note.

On the other hand, I got Avalon Juniper as part of a set of 9 solid perfumes for $45US. For $5, I really can't complain.

Popular Pacifica

French Lilac (Perfume) by Pacifica Persian Rose (Perfume) by Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple (Perfume) by Pacifica Mexican Cocoa (Perfume) by Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava (Perfume) by Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Mediterranean Fig (Perfume) by Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar (Perfume) by Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange (Perfume) by Pacifica Island Vanilla (Perfume) by Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia (Perfume) by Pacifica Waikiki Pikake (Perfume) by Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams by Pacifica California Star Jasmine (Perfume) by Pacifica Lotus Garden (Perfume) by Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit (Perfume) by Pacifica Spanish Amber (Perfume) by Pacifica Sandalwood (Perfume) by Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine (Perfume) by Pacifica