Madagascar Spice Perfume

Madagascar Spice (Perfume) by Pacifica
Madagascar Spice (Perfume) is a perfume by Pacifica for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

CloveClove OrangeOrange PepperPepper

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.02.2019.

2.5

Clove, Clove, Clove, Pepper and more Clove
Whew! I tested a spray bottle of this today and although I love strong spices in a perfume, this one is really too much even for me. Much stronger than Spellbound which I love and thought this might be similar to. All I got from Madagascar Spice was pure strong clove with some black pepper.. I wouldn't mind my kitchen smelling a bit like this but on my person it was sinus clearing. If I can find & test the solid version and if it is weaker I may get it.

I did one small spray on the back of my fingers and the throw was a few inches but lasted less than 2 hours.

Popular by Pacifica

French Lilac (Perfume) by Pacifica Persian Rose (Perfume) by Pacifica Mexican Cocoa (Perfume) by Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple (Perfume) by Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava (Perfume) by Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia (Perfume) by Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange (Perfume) by Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar (Perfume) by Pacifica Island Vanilla (Perfume) by Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Mediterranean Fig (Perfume) by Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Blue Moon (Perfume) by Pacifica Waikiki Pikake (Perfume) by Pacifica Sugared Amber Dreams by Pacifica California Star Jasmine (Perfume) by Pacifica Lotus Garden (Perfume) by Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit (Perfume) by Pacifica Spanish Amber (Perfume) by Pacifica Sandalwood (Perfume) by Pacifica