Sugared Amber Dreams 2015

Sugared Amber Dreams by Pacifica
Sugared Amber Dreams is a perfume by Pacifica for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Sugar, Vanilla, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.10.2018.

ScentedSalon
I was disappointed but I'm not now
Today I got asked if I was wearing Pink Sugar. I was glad because Pink Sugar just doesn't sit well with me but I want to smell like a super-strong sugar bomb. Pacifica's new Amber Dreams is more of a sugary vanilla perfume than any of their old vanillas. This one actually lasts and projects. There is a harsh ambery spect to this perfume at the start but I would not recommend this for amber lovers. I feel there is a slight woodiness which helps with all the sugar. In any case, I tested this, went home and could not stop smelling myself so for those that have that sweet tooth when dealing with perfume, try this.

Popular Pacifica

French Lilac (Perfume) by Pacifica Persian Rose (Perfume) by Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple (Perfume) by Pacifica Mexican Cocoa (Perfume) by Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava (Perfume) by Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Mediterranean Fig (Perfume) by Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar (Perfume) by Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom (Perfume) by Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange (Perfume) by Pacifica Island Vanilla (Perfume) by Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia (Perfume) by Pacifica Waikiki Pikake (Perfume) by Pacifica California Star Jasmine (Perfume) by Pacifica Lotus Garden (Perfume) by Pacifica Brazilian Mango Grapefruit (Perfume) by Pacifica Spanish Amber (Perfume) by Pacifica Sandalwood (Perfume) by Pacifica Avalon Juniper (Perfume) by Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine (Perfume) by Pacifica