1 Million Parfum 2020

1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne
1 Million Parfum is a new perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-synthetic. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

TuberoseTuberose
AmbroxanAmbroxan
CashmeranCashmeran
LeatherLeather
LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is the American rapper and actor Joey Bada$$.

Eletus
What a nice surprise... just sweet
I will start from its drydown until the first puff of this stupendous and playful fragrance is made, because you have to start from that point so that you are not scared away by the declared comments of the sweetness of the Million family. Its drydown on leather is saline, the leather does exist, but it is very soft and is diffused with amber or something resinous (I have never smelled labdanum, but I imagine it will be this from your statement of this note), there is also some light woodiness, although not stated I think it is the Iso E Super fixative that adopts that light woodiness.

Speaking of the 4 hours of applied the initial sweet volatile fizzles out and there remains a floral predominance of tuberose, something also with tinges of jasmine (you must like these floral notes as this gives a unisex touch) but more inclined to the masculine side, it really is good to find this evolution nowadays in designer perfumes really is a complete achievement.

Then moving on to the first hours ; the grape or fruity gum type output (lasts about 5 minutes of the output), then goes on to star with a vibe of suntan type coconut smell (what they mention as monoi oil) with some sea type salt, that sweetness goes into the background and will not last more than an hour because the floral notes will nuance very well the composition making something fresh, and believe me it is not cloying, it is just a sweetness (it is sweeter the Lucky and the original fragrance), so I always recommend that you try it on skin and see its development because here the PH is a leading role in how it evolves. For those who do not dare to use it, they miss a versatile playful delight, obviously controlling the atomizations to enjoy it.

Something different, for collectors must have it, if you like the sweet air as the Ultra Male line (it is sweeter fruity), Ferragamo Signature (more elegant and mature), Tobacco Collection Rich Warm Addictive Zara (which is also sweeter), Ebony Wood of Zara (sweet wood and pepper), Mercedes Benz Club Black (sweet smoky amber) sure you will love this one. It is different, there is no other like it so far.

Recommended Gentlemen and Ladies who love it, welcome, there is no limit for perfumes.

Aroma: 8,5
Longevity: 8
Projection: 8
Versatility : 7,5
Feminine Olfactory Perception : 9 (They love this scent)
Price : 8
Total : 8.1/10
Tiens!
Ravenous
A little fun is still allowed, isn't it?!?
Who can not laugh at themselves or go to Selbigem in the basement for the this fragrance is absolutely nothing or he is then just quickly bad talked. Brand prejudices Ahoy......
Monoï sunscreen de luxe for the day or night. All year round!!!
Sweet: Yes, but not sticky.
Synthetic: Yep, very subtle and never biting/scratchy.
Commercial: No, this could be from a niche brand.
The combination of floral and dark notes makes this a fun good mood fragrance for all year round.
Perfect to leave the everyday worries behind and mentally travel to a tropical Caribbean beach, coconut cocktail with umbrella included.
Long lasting with initially very strong sweet-floral sillage.
The darker notes like the leather come very late and then but also very gently.
It remains a sweet-floral fun fragrance until the end.
The fragrance should not be taken seriously in any way. He probably does not want and makes just therefore so much fun.
The story of the emergence is moreover far more credible and funnier than some ridiculous pulled by the hair Napeolen Titanic Windsor tragedy.
If the scent of Uncle Tom, the Marly's or consort would be published so the majority would be again enraptured and in the hype state.
Just put aside the unnecessary prejudices and test unbiased.
Just because it is an ugly gold bar does not mean that the content must be bad.
I was extremely pleasantly surprised and have it me zugelegt.
Such a fragrance I would not have expected in the mass product while he is anything but soulless and can show quite niche qualities.
So out of the prejudiced everyday life and off to Eagle Beach Aruba :-)

Absolutely Beautiful Flanker!
I never had the original 1 Million by Paco Rabanne and recently picked up Prive (given the hype). I think Prive is “winter in a bottle”. I know Prive is discontinued and it looks like I will need a backup bottle already!

I Million Parfum is an absolute LOVE for me. Another flanker I have in a fragrance line for which I don’t have the original. This fragrance is a very easy 10 / 10; and has great sillage, projection; lasts over 8 hours on my skin. I heard a rumour that one of the noses behind this was travelling home and his sunscreen leaked into his leather bag; which was the inspiration for this 1 Million flanker. It’s just a rumour and who knows if it’s true or not, but definitely partially paints a picture of what you’re going to get with this fragrance. I get the leather and sunscreen vibe, with the addition of florals. If you’re not a guy who likes sweet fragrances or florals I would stay away from this one.

Nothing more I can say that hasn’t already been said by other reviewers. Second to Cartier’s L’Envol, this is my second favourite fragrance purchase of 2020!
2.5
A women's scent?
When I ordered a bottle of Kouros, a small sample of 1 million perfume was included, immediately sprayed on my wrist I smelled a sweet soup.
You call that a men's scent? Personally, I'm quite a fan of somewhat sweeter and "more feminine" fragrances, such as my beloved "Le Male" or the "Joop Homme", which many hate.
What was revealed here, however, is a coconut water that I completely classify as a women's fragrance... Most likely to compare it with the deodorant "Axe Excite". The sweetness is so pungently sour that I could not imagine to have this scent in my nose for a longer time without feeling sick.
Even if the scent pyramid says otherwise, this is my personal feeling, but I also eat my chicken nuggets with curry sauce and I am an avowed "sweet and sour" hater.
For a 16-year-old who is going to the disco for the first time, the 1 million perfume might still be the right one, but a grown man will surely be eyed slantwise when he shows up in public smelling of this little water.

One million for Summer?
Yes, I feel a prominent coconut note although I do not declare it, I think that coconut smell is given by the tuberose note with the "solar notes".

Wow, at first impressions and measuring the benefits of this perfume it is simply wow, this launch is a true successor of the 1 million improvement in everything totally. The output simply makes you think of everything LESS the reference and typical well-known chewing gum association of this perfume, the output is like luxury floral oil reminds me of the smell of beach sand, Coco, palms I thank you I felt it first quality, an almost unisex outlet and then, as the minutes pass, it settles in a touch of salty leather on your skin.

ScentSlave
WoWzA!! If you like the sweeter stuff
You’ll LOVE this. This one starts out REALLY sweet, with an opening similar to LUCKY, but fuller and smoother. I’m absolutely LOVING it. I personally like the sweet stuff like Ultra Male/Eros/Invictus/Lucky 1 Million etc, so this one is right up my alley. If you don’t have the sweet tooth vibe, stay away.

You CAN tell it’s in the 1 Million family, but it IS different “enough”. It projects like a BEAST (easy 5+ft radius), and sillage is excellent (if you want to be noticed). Longevity is an easy 10 hours as well, so this just comes down to if you like the line, and sweet fragrances. No more, no less. For me, personally, I’m absolutely STOKED I grabbed it.
Between dirt and panty-dropper
Scents of Paco Rabanne separate the spirits like Moses separated the Red Sea or something similar. There are the Tuning Crusaders. The ones who call each other bro or Brudi and for whom style has something to do with shovels. They find the Spanish perfume meeega. Then in the other corner of the ring are the connoisseurs of scents who wear scarves in summer and who are only allowed to brew at midnight because Mr Creed would otherwise break out the gremlins. And the... well, they wouldn't even fog up their own bathroom.

Group numero uno will probably have the new one, because Mr J of the fragrance army did not give the green light. And their antagonists will judge unfairly, because Paco Rabanne is standing on it... and the bottles are admittedly really embarrassing. Okay, and because the Rabannes are associated with the brotherly Brudis, and in the back of your mind you might always find overheard conversations from the bus and train, which RTL2 authors would be ashamed of and stand in the corner. What you enjoy, you never enjoy free of everything. A thing can never be for itself. It is always more. For better or worse.

So be it. The bad reviews that are sure to roll in, One Million Perfume honestly doesn't deserve it. Yes, it's not a masterpiece and the synthetics look out of all the holes, but sometimes it's enough just to smell nice. In this case, after sunscreen with a dash of leather, flowers and... i may be crazy... Coconut. Mr. Bisch, the perfumer, probably got the idea for the fragrance when he found two broken bottles in a leather travel bag. One bottle of sunscreen. And a bottle of oil with floral and woody notes. Fits. I'll go with faction number three.
Radical!
Preface.

I wasn't a million first-hour fan. Very early, - at the beginning of my Parfumo time, I always had the feeling when testing it is his rather negative reputation, and is really just sticky and sweet.

But I learned to like him in a roundabout way; I have learned to appreciate this sweet, commercially effective but also oriental attitude.
Somehow I suddenly liked his quirkiness. After years of getting to know the "really" good things, and in a weak moment I decided to test this "chavvy scent" again,- I suddenly found 1 million EdT interesting, and sometimes really good to wear
I would even say that real oriental fragrances are among my favourites, although they are often difficult to wear in our western regions. (Amouage, Rasasi, Camel stable, 1001 nights, etc...)
This is nothing negative, but my nose had to get used to it a little bit too. Fashion is a creature of habit, it takes time and openness for new things
All the better if a great designer defuses the oriental concept enough to make it wearable, but still keeps it interesting enough to set it apart from much of what you smell.

Fragrances of this kind are for example La Nuit de L'Homme, Joop Homme, YSL Body Kouros, JPG Le Male. They all play with oriental notes, but cushion them with sweet accents, sometimes freshness (Le Male) or ethereal aspects (Body Kouros), to soften them a bit, to integrate something into our time and fashion culture.

And that works great with the perfumes in question
1 Million, on the other hand, is a little more radical, all the fragrances in the series insist a little more on their oriental roots, at EdT, for example, by making the rose soaked in blood mandarin and sprinkled with mint the main actor, and so jumping and screaming in everyone's face,- I am different from the others!
At the first test of the normal 1 million I was even slightly disgusted...

In 1 Million Privé, on the other hand, cinnamon and blood mandarin orange frame the notes of myrrh and shisha tobacco, reflecting the oriental anecdote. Much easier to like because it has fewer rough edges and corners, and is of high quality!

Nevertheless, it cannot be denied that there is a sweet, sticky nature to all of them, a "club", youth attitude. Of course you can be above that,- or not, depending on your taste.

Now for the new 1 million perfume.

My first impression was "wow"! O holy mother earth, that's a thick layer of...

Sweet, striking, concise, but at the same time very unique in its kind, easily recognizable. So at least in the league in which it plays, it seems very individual to me.
It is for me also such a fragrance, where I have to smell my arm again and again, over and over again, it is somehow addictive.

But that does not automatically mean that I find 1MP "good". So, is it good?

Well, I can tell you right away that this "release" is very tempted to label it as too picksweet, cheap, too commercial, too mainstream.

However, if you get involved and test with 1-2 sprayers on your body (not only back of the hand test), it really rewards you with an individual and appealing scent.
I don't find any more such strong orientalism as with the other 1 M's, here tuberose is probably the only thing that makes it oriental. (Tuberose originally comes from Egypt, so I'll let that go...)

So he is more of a borderline oriental, but the hints are easy to remember.

But I let it apply, it is still somehow "different" and therefore smells interesting, not to say it is easily addictive.
On the positive side, I would like to point out that my most hated fragrance at the moment, "Cashmeran", is in here, but not so I notice it, so it doesn't show that clumsy, wadded facet of cashmeran that suffocates any kind of fragrance into a lack of character.
No, here it's just an ingredient that makes the composition a little smoother, grinds the corners but doesn't take away his eggs! Also leather, a strongly polarizing fragrance ingredient, hated as well as loved, is so interwoven into the whole thing here that I can hardly perceive it in isolation
Well, I find 1MP to be sweet, borderline oriental, challenging, but at the same time somehow surprisingly well balanced.
I really like the fact that it doesn't bore me, and shakes me up a bit, so I can also recommend the experiment to you! There's something to get here.

Oriental greetings,
Your N471v3
Bleudeheiko
Good old One Million Scent?!
Well I must say, I was also a big fan of One Million EDT. The scent is still great, but after the scent was everywhere, it lost its shine very quickly.

At Parfumo I stumbled upon the new EDP and quickly got myself a bottling.

Full of anticipation and great expectations I opened my scented mail and smelled the atomizer. The first impression was good and I decided to test the perfume the next day directly.

The next day after the shower, I sprayed the scent on my lips with a grin. After first 4 sprays, the scent unfolded around me.

Segnificate differences were directly noticeable. The EDP starts completely different in its fragrance development.
In contrast to the EDT, there is less fruit in the cofnote. The new EDP has a very sweet but equally pleasant start. The fruit stays more in the background and therefore the whole thing seems a bit more "ripe" to me. I smell traces of orange. At first you could certainly classify the fragrance as unisex.

After some time the fragrance becomes a little drier and more masculine. Then the leather comes through to the sweetness. I like it even better from here on.

The fragrance possesses also again
a high recognition value.

The durability and silage are really remarkable. We are talking about a good 8 hours in which you can perceive the scent very well.

I think the scent is too heavy for the really hot days. I would classify it more in the fall and winter.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the fragrance and its development and I immediately ordered another bottling. It wouldn't be a fragrance for me now for every day but every now and then I will wear it with pleasure.

I can't say anything about the bottle but it looks like a slightly modified One Million Flanker to me.

Due to its differences to the well-known One Million EDT, you should give the fragrance a chance
Gavin97
The "ray of hope" by Paco Rabanne ?
When you hear the name Paco Rabanne, you probably immediately think of One Million.
Not to Black xs, pure xs, one million prive, one million Lucky ... or any other alternative.
You think of the normal One Million Some hate it, some love it
Now we come to the preserves, the new fragrance from Paco Rabanne "One Million Parfum".
First of all it is also a "hate or love scent!"
If you like sweet, self-confident and "delicious" fragrances, you should read on and probably be convinced.

First we come to the scent.
I'll keep it relatively superficial and short.
It is very sweet, fruity (berry) and in the further course even somewhat fresh.
In my eyes he has a lot of the One million Lucky and the absolutely gold.
For me, it is one of the fragrances that stands out when you walk by.
I think everybody knows it, you're shopping and someone walks by and you think "Wow, what was that?" (mind you positive)
That's how I would describe this fragrance, as I said very superficially, but that's how I feel it.

H/S are not only above average, but already more than that !!!
Who knows e.g. the Spicebomb extreme, knows what I mean in this point 8-10 hours are loose in it and that on the skin !

Last but not least, the bottle It's just like you know it, the usual One Million Flacon with a bit of frills So nothing spectacular

Conclusion:
At the beginning I said that Paco Rabanne is mainly (in terms of men perfumes )
with the normal One million.
This scent could change that !
He is simply stronger, more conspicuous and "special".
Furthermore, in my opinion it also lasts much longer and projects much better All in all a very successful fragrance.

PS: This is my first comment here, so maybe a little consideration ^^.

ChiarettaChiaretta 3 months ago
I find it gorgeous and perfectly wearable by a woman rather than a man ... I bought the 200ml bottle and became addicted!
Arman038Arman038 8 months ago
This fragrance smells leathery-floral. So weird, but so good! It's the only fragrance that I would wear in semi warm weather.
StolzmanStolzman 12 months ago
4.5
It's too sweet for me. Passable - my friends' opinion. Drydown is a synthetic mess.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
The opening is fresh, fruity and sweet, quite nice. In the drydown, it's a sweet mess with a sun lotion vibe. Good performance. Not for me.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 2 years ago
Very fruity opening. Fresh and sweet. Then it turns very similar to the original. There's some tuberose in the mid but not very strong.

by Entenradio
by Akuza
by Arman038
by Arman038

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Eau de Toilette) / Eau de Mētāl by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne