1 Million Parfum 2020

1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne
1 Million Parfum is a new perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-synthetic. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Tuberose, Ambroxan, Cashmeran, Leather, Labdanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is the American rapper and actor Joey Bada$$.

2.5
A women's scent?
When I ordered a bottle of Kouros, a small sample of 1 million perfume was included, immediately sprayed on my wrist I smelled a sweet soup.
You call that a men's scent? Personally, I'm quite a fan of somewhat sweeter and "more feminine" fragrances, such as my beloved "Le Male" or the "Joop Homme", which many hate.
What was revealed here, however, is a coconut water that I completely classify as a women's fragrance... Most likely to compare it with the deodorant "Axe Excite". The sweetness is so pungently sour that I could not imagine to have this scent in my nose for a longer time without feeling sick.
Even if the scent pyramid says otherwise, this is my personal feeling, but I also eat my chicken nuggets with curry sauce and I am an avowed "sweet and sour" hater.
For a 16-year-old who is going to the disco for the first time, the 1 million perfume might still be the right one, but a grown man will surely be eyed slantwise when he shows up in public smelling of this little water.

One million for Summer?
Yes, I feel a prominent coconut note although I do not declare it, I think that coconut smell is given by the tuberose note with the "solar notes".

Wow, at first impressions and measuring the benefits of this perfume it is simply wow, this launch is a true successor of the 1 million improvement in everything totally. The output simply makes you think of everything LESS the reference and typical well-known chewing gum association of this perfume, the output is like luxury floral oil reminds me of the smell of beach sand, Coco, palms I thank you I felt it first quality, an almost unisex outlet and then, as the minutes pass, it settles in a touch of salty leather on your skin.

ScentSlave
WoWzA!! If you like the sweeter stuff
You’ll LOVE this. This one starts out REALLY sweet, with an opening similar to LUCKY, but fuller and smoother. I’m absolutely LOVING it. I personally like the sweet stuff like Ultra Male/Eros/Invictus/Lucky 1 Million etc, so this one is right up my alley. If you don’t have the sweet tooth vibe, stay away.

You CAN tell it’s in the 1 Million family, but it IS different “enough”. It projects like a BEAST (easy 5+ft radius), and sillage is excellent (if you want to be noticed). Longevity is an easy 10 hours as well, so this just comes down to if you like the line, and sweet fragrances. No more, no less. For me, personally, I’m absolutely STOKED I grabbed it.
Between dirt and panty-dropper
Scents of Paco Rabanne separate the spirits like Moses separated the Red Sea or something similar. There are the Tuning Crusaders. The ones who call each other bro or Brudi and for whom style has something to do with shovels. They find the Spanish perfume meeega. Then in the other corner of the ring are the connoisseurs of scents who wear scarves in summer and who are only allowed to brew at midnight because Mr Creed would otherwise break out the gremlins. And the... well, they wouldn't even fog up their own bathroom.

Group numero uno will probably have the new one, because Mr J of the fragrance army did not give the green light. And their antagonists will judge unfairly, because Paco Rabanne is standing on it... and the bottles are admittedly really embarrassing. Okay, and because the Rabannes are associated with the brotherly Brudis, and in the back of your mind you might always find overheard conversations from the bus and train, which RTL2 authors would be ashamed of and stand in the corner. What you enjoy, you never enjoy free of everything. A thing can never be for itself. It is always more. For better or worse.

So be it. The bad reviews that are sure to roll in, One Million Perfume honestly doesn't deserve it. Yes, it's not a masterpiece and the synthetics look out of all the holes, but sometimes it's enough just to smell nice. In this case, after sunscreen with a dash of leather, flowers and... i may be crazy... Coconut. Mr. Bisch, the perfumer, probably got the idea for the fragrance when he found two broken bottles in a leather travel bag. One bottle of sunscreen. And a bottle of oil with floral and woody notes. Fits. I'll go with faction number three.
Radical!
Preface.

I wasn't a million first-hour fan. Very early, - at the beginning of my Parfumo time, I always had the feeling when testing it is his rather negative reputation, and is really just sticky and sweet.

But I learned to like him in a roundabout way; I have learned to appreciate this sweet, commercially effective but also oriental attitude.
Somehow I suddenly liked his quirkiness. After years of getting to know the "really" good things, and in a weak moment I decided to test this "chavvy scent" again,- I suddenly found 1 million EdT interesting, and sometimes really good to wear
I would even say that real oriental fragrances are among my favourites, although they are often difficult to wear in our western regions. (Amouage, Rasasi, Camel stable, 1001 nights, etc...)
This is nothing negative, but my nose had to get used to it a little bit too. Fashion is a creature of habit, it takes time and openness for new things
All the better if a great designer defuses the oriental concept enough to make it wearable, but still keeps it interesting enough to set it apart from much of what you smell.

Fragrances of this kind are for example La Nuit de L'Homme, Joop Homme, YSL Body Kouros, JPG Le Male. They all play with oriental notes, but cushion them with sweet accents, sometimes freshness (Le Male) or ethereal aspects (Body Kouros), to soften them a bit, to integrate something into our time and fashion culture.

And that works great with the perfumes in question
1 Million, on the other hand, is a little more radical, all the fragrances in the series insist a little more on their oriental roots, at EdT, for example, by making the rose soaked in blood mandarin and sprinkled with mint the main actor, and so jumping and screaming in everyone's face,- I am different from the others!
At the first test of the normal 1 million I was even slightly disgusted...

In 1 Million Privé, on the other hand, cinnamon and blood mandarin orange frame the notes of myrrh and shisha tobacco, reflecting the oriental anecdote. Much easier to like because it has fewer rough edges and corners, and is of high quality!

Nevertheless, it cannot be denied that there is a sweet, sticky nature to all of them, a "club", youth attitude. Of course you can be above that,- or not, depending on your taste.

Now for the new 1 million perfume.

My first impression was "wow"! O holy mother earth, that's a thick layer of...

Sweet, striking, concise, but at the same time very unique in its kind, easily recognizable. So at least in the league in which it plays, it seems very individual to me.
It is for me also such a fragrance, where I have to smell my arm again and again, over and over again, it is somehow addictive.

But that does not automatically mean that I find 1MP "good". So, is it good?

Well, I can tell you right away that this "release" is very tempted to label it as too picksweet, cheap, too commercial, too mainstream.

However, if you get involved and test with 1-2 sprayers on your body (not only back of the hand test), it really rewards you with an individual and appealing scent.
I don't find any more such strong orientalism as with the other 1 M's, here tuberose is probably the only thing that makes it oriental. (Tuberose originally comes from Egypt, so I'll let that go...)

So he is more of a borderline oriental, but the hints are easy to remember.

But I let it apply, it is still somehow "different" and therefore smells interesting, not to say it is easily addictive.
On the positive side, I would like to point out that my most hated fragrance at the moment, "Cashmeran", is in here, but not so I notice it, so it doesn't show that clumsy, wadded facet of cashmeran that suffocates any kind of fragrance into a lack of character.
No, here it's just an ingredient that makes the composition a little smoother, grinds the corners but doesn't take away his eggs! Also leather, a strongly polarizing fragrance ingredient, hated as well as loved, is so interwoven into the whole thing here that I can hardly perceive it in isolation
Well, I find 1MP to be sweet, borderline oriental, challenging, but at the same time somehow surprisingly well balanced.
I really like the fact that it doesn't bore me, and shakes me up a bit, so I can also recommend the experiment to you! There's something to get here.

Oriental greetings,
Your N471v3
Bleudeheiko
Good old One Million Scent?!
Well I must say, I was also a big fan of One Million EDT. The scent is still great, but after the scent was everywhere, it lost its shine very quickly.

At Parfumo I stumbled upon the new EDP and quickly got myself a bottling.

Full of anticipation and great expectations I opened my scented mail and smelled the atomizer. The first impression was good and I decided to test the perfume the next day directly.

The next day after the shower, I sprayed the scent on my lips with a grin. After first 4 sprays, the scent unfolded around me.

Segnificate differences were directly noticeable. The EDP starts completely different in its fragrance development.
In contrast to the EDT, there is less fruit in the cofnote. The new EDP has a very sweet but equally pleasant start. The fruit stays more in the background and therefore the whole thing seems a bit more "ripe" to me. I smell traces of orange. At first you could certainly classify the fragrance as unisex.

After some time the fragrance becomes a little drier and more masculine. Then the leather comes through to the sweetness. I like it even better from here on.

The fragrance possesses also again
a high recognition value.

The durability and silage are really remarkable. We are talking about a good 8 hours in which you can perceive the scent very well.

I think the scent is too heavy for the really hot days. I would classify it more in the fall and winter.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the fragrance and its development and I immediately ordered another bottling. It wouldn't be a fragrance for me now for every day but every now and then I will wear it with pleasure.

I can't say anything about the bottle but it looks like a slightly modified One Million Flanker to me.

Due to its differences to the well-known One Million EDT, you should give the fragrance a chance
Gavin97
The "ray of hope" by Paco Rabanne ?
When you hear the name Paco Rabanne, you probably immediately think of One Million.
Not to Black xs, pure xs, one million prive, one million Lucky ... or any other alternative.
You think of the normal One Million Some hate it, some love it
Now we come to the preserves, the new fragrance from Paco Rabanne "One Million Parfum".
First of all it is also a "hate or love scent!"
If you like sweet, self-confident and "delicious" fragrances, you should read on and probably be convinced.

First we come to the scent.
I'll keep it relatively superficial and short.
It is very sweet, fruity (berry) and in the further course even somewhat fresh.
In my eyes he has a lot of the One million Lucky and the absolutely gold.
For me, it is one of the fragrances that stands out when you walk by.
I think everybody knows it, you're shopping and someone walks by and you think "Wow, what was that?" (mind you positive)
That's how I would describe this fragrance, as I said very superficially, but that's how I feel it.

H/S are not only above average, but already more than that !!!
Who knows e.g. the Spicebomb extreme, knows what I mean in this point 8-10 hours are loose in it and that on the skin !

Last but not least, the bottle It's just like you know it, the usual One Million Flacon with a bit of frills So nothing spectacular

Conclusion:
At the beginning I said that Paco Rabanne is mainly (in terms of men perfumes )
with the normal One million.
This scent could change that !
He is simply stronger, more conspicuous and "special".
Furthermore, in my opinion it also lasts much longer and projects much better All in all a very successful fragrance.

PS: This is my first comment here, so maybe a little consideration ^^.

Summer is coming
1 Million Parfum does remind me of the original, though this one is more floral, with vibes of coconutty sun lotion and salt.

It immediately brings to my mind holidays by the sea, it is a happy fragrance. A rare instance of marketing actually somewhat accurately describing the fragrance.

However do not be fooled into thinking this is appropriate for beach or hot weather. This is a dense fragrance with strong projection. It is more versatile than the original and should work all year-round except hot days. For summer I would limit its usage to the cooler evenings.

Performance is good and about on par with the original. As it goes deeper in the dry down, the floral and sun lotion aspects recede more and more to the background though not totally disappearing. After a good night's sleep, having had it on my skin for some 15h, it is now a weak skin scent with prominent salt/ambroxan but still hints of the floral/sun lotion aspects.

StolzmanStolzman 1 month ago
4.5
It's too sweet for me. Passable - my friends' opinion. Drydown is a synthetic mess.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
The opening is fresh, fruity and sweet, quiet nice. In the drydown, it's a sweet mess with a sun lotion vibe. Good performance. Not for me.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 9 months ago
Very fruity opening. Fresh and sweet. Then it turns very similar to the original. There's some tuberose in the mid but not very strong.

Superstar!
by Sockosophie
by Sockosophie

Popular Paco Rabanne

Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne