1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne

Rquill67
03.01.2021 - 08:39 PM
Helpful Review
Absolutely Beautiful Flanker!
I never had the original 1 Million by Paco Rabanne and recently picked up Prive (given the hype). I think Prive is “winter in a bottle”. I know Prive is discontinued and it looks like I will need a backup bottle already!

I Million Parfum is an absolute LOVE for me. Another flanker I have in a fragrance line for which I don’t have the original. This fragrance is a very easy 10 / 10; and has great sillage, projection; lasts over 8 hours on my skin. I heard a rumour that one of the noses behind this was travelling home and his sunscreen leaked into his leather bag; which was the inspiration for this 1 Million flanker. It’s just a rumour and who knows if it’s true or not, but definitely partially paints a picture of what you’re going to get with this fragrance. I get the leather and sunscreen vibe, with the addition of florals. If you’re not a guy who likes sweet fragrances or florals I would stay away from this one.

Nothing more I can say that hasn’t already been said by other reviewers. Second to Cartier’s L’Envol, this is my second favourite fragrance purchase of 2020!

Latest Reviews

Rquill67Rquill67 13 days ago
Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud - Lattafa / لطافة

Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud Longer lasting than By The Fireplace!
I love the house of Lattafa. The fragrance Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa us fantastic without question. Yes this is a clone of “By The Fireplace” and it’s so much more. I would say Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud is spicier...

Rquill67Rquill67 13 days ago
Déclaration d'Un Soir - Cartier

Déclaration d'Un Soir Absolutely Brilliant and Understated Rose and Pepper Combo!
I watched many fragrance YouTube reviewers over the last three years, and everyone of them gushed over Cartier’s Declaration d'Un Soir. I’m pleased to state “they were correct!” I finally purchased...