1 Million Cologne 2015

1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance
1 Million Cologne is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2015. The scent is synthetic-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Cardamom, Marine notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Juniper berry, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Leather, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.02.2021.

Sunnyboy
For me, this fragrance has an emotional meaning. My best friend at the time loved this fragrance. He actually smells almost feminine, which makes this fragrance special. But from 25 years you should not wear it, it is already rather youthful. For me an incomparable fragrance. Especially for the price you can not say anything, and also the durability is good for an EdT. The bottle looks very classy, better than the normal One Million. If you are a quiet, reserved person, then this is the wrong fragrance. Not that he makes a statement and all perceive you, but it is in my opinion a fragrance for "playboys" who are in the outdoor pool only to look out for women, and not to bathe.

Class fragrance!
My first time ....
Now the time has come. It has taken almost 3 months but it has finally happened my first time My very first rambling comment about one of my fragrances.
Of course it must be something very special for the first time, I thought all the time.
Something everyone likes, maybe a nice overpriced niche product that is totally hyped anyway because it is so extraordinary (expensive) But as with so many other "FIRST PAINTING" it doesn't turn out the way you imagine it and the beautiful Julia, loved and adored by everyone, became ONLY a Paco.

But wait, why "just"?
Probably because after just three months at Parfumo you have learned and unfortunately already internalized in some way that everything that is a designer and is considered great by the masses is simply cheaper crowdpleasing.

A luck I dared myself & did thing Paco Rabanne a chance gave - and then also still another 1 million Flanker! TOMORROW!

Let's get to the scent:

It had been an absolute blind buy for me even if I knew approximately in which
Direction it goes.

After the first spray on the test strips, I thought: "Measures, smells totally like WC Duck Citrus!" - But two minutes later it hit me like a blow. a horny sweet freshness ROSE! Yummy!

I always found rose scents for men exciting, but except for Creed Viking, who is really interesting but somehow too quiet and couldn't really convince me to spend 250€ on it, I found it all to be like grandma ray.

So it was sprayed directly, on the neck & on the wrists. Strange here came zero of the on the test strip first WC similar citric smell. Now the rose came right through. It is rather unobtrusive and not so obtrusive and except for a very small touch in the drydown it has nothing to do with the normal 1 million EDT! In my opinion, it changes from fresh to slightly sweet over time and we never get too pushy. I'm really looking forward to wearing it in warmer temperatures, although I really like it at 5-10 degrees now.

Durability on my skin so approx. 8h whereby from 5h on only skin-near.
On the clothes it lasts forever! even after 24h my T-shirt still smells so very nice
this beautiful now rather sweet rose!
This will be my new signature fragrance!

Let's get to my bottom line
Am I a perfume expert? No
But can I say what I personally like and how I perceive the scent? Yes

For me TOTALLY UNDERvalued just because of the name!
If it would cost 300€ and be sold under niche names, it would probably be valued at 8.2

I will definitely stock up on it and get a second or even third 100ml bottle before it is discontinued and the prices go up and up like the JPG Fleur de Male which was also completely undervalued before it was discontinued
What I have learned from this is to form an opinion and to respond to the prejudices simply times maintained to Sch$%&en!

So my first time was not like in my imagination, but it was PERFECT in its own way! Thanks for that Paco

1 Million Versatile Version
Before anything, just for the record:
Don't be fooled by the "cologne" word in there.

In this one, "COlogne" is just the new fragrance's name, not it's definition.

As the box says, this one is an Eau de Toilette as well, like the original. This is not an Eau de Cologne, as many people think.
This one is a nice flanker, a not-so-clubbing version of the original, very versatile, you can use it anywhere without being "akwward".

Small rooms, a date with your girl, day, night, use it at will!

Longevity and sillage are about 60-70% of the original I would say. (just a reminder, those factors are awkwardly huge in the original, too much, sometimes.)

The scent itself seems like the original, thought it's noticeable less sweet, which is nice for a change, I think.

by Taurus1967
Thema Glassarg: Hinter den 7 Bergen...Schneewittchen liebt dufte Jungs!
by TomLavender
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne