1 Million (2008)Eau de Toilette

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesBlood mandarin, Peppermint
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absolute, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesLeather accord, Amberketal

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.12.2019.

9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

One in a million
While I was cleaning up the other day, I found my 1 million bottle in an old dusty box. I didn't even know he was in my possession anymore. It must have been a long time ago that I had it stashed there. This fragrance has a great emotional value for me ... It was my very first fragrance that belonged only to MIR.
I just plundered the shelves of my dad's and sprayed myself with classics like "Egoiste" and "Fahrenheit" by the ton.
Occasion, outfit, age, season and the appearance I didn't care I wore when and what I wanted. Certainly also really good scents, but as a "little man" they stared at me a bit puzzled, because they probably couldn't put together the picture that a little peck wears such strict, adult scents. And that's exactly what made me look for my own scent. It's for me only. It was the end of 2008 and there were commercials everywhere about Paco Rabanne's "1 Million". What a name I thought and the bottle looked like a gold bar. It's gotta be good Without knowing how it smells I wanted to own it at any price and I was not the only one who had this plan. I remember when my parents gave it to me for my birthday and I happily ripped open the wrapping paper and looked at the shiny golden bottle with flickering eyes. I felt like the model from the commercial.

Every adolescent in school smelled that way, much to the chagrin of our teachers, because they didn't like it at all. That perfume was her worst nightmare. "This plörre is unbearable!" were the nicer statements. But we guys didn't care. It was our only luxury at a time when you could see girls with different eyes. I used to think she was stupid and annoying. I wanted to go out with my boys. With the Cityroller the city unsafe make, football play or Yu-Gi-Oh! cards exchange and suddenly the switch changed suddenly with us. The main thing was that the girls were really into this "Plörre" and that was for a (growing up) boy like me all that matters...

So now I'm here in my room spraying it on the back of my hand. Suddenly, old memories shoot into my head. I'm somewhere else now. I'm thinking about my first date, how I was thinking about what to wear. The first time wax in her hair and with excitement that she could not smell it, she exaggerated it with the spray bursts. The whole house smelled like it. It was something completely new back then. An extremely polarizing fragrance. Either you're addicted to him, or you're off your rocker. There's no such thing as a middle thing with him. He's sweet as sugar from start to finish. Not filigree and elegant, but served with a wooden hammer. Like a tangerine-cinnamon chewing gum with a sweet leather chord. He is the father of all club fragrances à la Ultra Male, Invictus, Eros and has influenced the path for this genre significantly and is equipped with a monstrous durability and projection.

I'd rate the fragrance 10. Not because it still blows my mind today, but because of the nostalgia. You can think what you want about him, but there's one thing you can't forget: He was a trendsetter. Anyone who deals with the subject of "perfume" will sooner or later not be able to get past him. I wouldn't wear it anymore. If so, to remind me of the good old days. There is much to tell and this comment was one of millions of memories.

ShaunBaker
Can I still comment on it?
Now what I want to say with my headline is: Does one read the commentary at all and if so reluctantly, or nevertheless rather to the joy, since there are still some lovers of this million juice...
Here in the forum you can read Kommis and statements from "bähh disgusting stuff" to (achtung quotation!) "A simply very good fragrance with a good shelf life and a very good fragrance" :-)

Personally, I face the fragrance as follows: It has been associated with a certain target group since its appearance, unfortunately.
But I also like him very much and I just don't like clichés. Just because said unpleasant people love the fragrance and overdose it excessively doesn't mean to me that I have to hate it. About Aventus, the almost holy grail of the fragrance world, every week a new thread is added, whether about the batch, or the batch of a clone, or also a request for a better clone of the clone... etc. there are no limits here.

At 1 million there are of course these twin fragrances as well, but they are or have been questioned less often, although there are also some good alternatives.
As far as the original 1M is concerned, only the first batch comes into my house. Unfortunately, the reformulation drama was also carried out here, so that this fragrance in its current version is history for me at the latest since the 2012 Absolutely Gold appeared, from here it was over with the "good" concentration, if not earlier.
I've just put on a splash of my 2008 bottle while I'm writing how a film lays on its skin and shines for a while before the drydown begins. (This phenomenon no longer occurs in the current version)
Of course, this one cannot be surpassed in the strength of this fragrance, Paco had to show what kind of product he brought onto the market!

In the first version, the blood mandarin, which quickly merged with the cinnamon, together with the leather chord and Givaudan's Amberketal fragrance, was an unparalleled scent explosion from the beginning and - well... was also found. Heavy, sweet, oriental, with a sillage against the wind and a shelf life that lasted into the morning hours and beyond.
Here everything was right, bottle, marketing, fragrance and finally the buyers incl. word of mouth which still lasts after 11 years! most of the time.

But today at least every third fan of this fragrance should notice that he is only a shadow of himself, at least if someone used him since his appearance. Blood mandarin, cinnamon, all right there. Peppermint? Where did it come from suddenly? Leather chord, what was that? Yikes? Where'd he go? He has become a short, meager performance.
Like when the Hip Hop and RnB Floor suddenly run out of music, or the fat AMG stutters because the gas is out, the always perfectly slimed hairstyle gets the first gray hairs. So it's the passage of time, best of all everyone stays at home, the cart in the garage and the smell on the shelf of the department store. D

I will use the scent of my remaining bottle for myself in a well-dosed way and indulge in memories, as it was a different time back then... Alternatively I can simply exaggerate and spray the scent up to the headache limit to show some people what they did to us before :-)
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Ulli2
The secret walker... many don't want him... but have him
He's who he is and that's a secret winner.

I find the fragrance great, just the back and forth makes it even stronger... in the favor of his lovers.

Its spiciness gives it a great charisma..

He reminds me of scents from the seventies!

By the here, lovely cinnamon and mandarin the million gets his character!

Amber gives you a strong sweet background.

But be careful, not every age group will be
Addressed!

An elegant gentleman, in the 60's does not fit at all to the fragrance...
Yeah, and I made that mistake. I gave the, me nevertheless so well pleasing smell, to my husband.
He didn't think it was so bad at first, but the look was questioning?
"Really for me? "He asked..
Oops, hmmm, yeah, I said, looking for backup. My younger son just came in handy...
He smells great or?
With enthusiasm this, with wow, hammer part, seized to the gold bar!
Bohhhhhhhh the fog that followed then read me after air schnappen.
Enthusiasm, full of blatant and hip! This substance.
Words of the sprayer
That dose would have killed a whole disco!

Well, the absolute burner, the women's pick-me-up scent
absolutely ..Ui Ui... his *Liga*
and that would be his bottle.:-))

But nothing for fathers!
Smile
So said the child,
and the bars of gold migrated with approval
into the hands of Son 2,
who's been looking forward to a nice evening with
Million freute.

Admitted,ex post,,toothe age group
i find this power scent really more suitable.

My husband got his beloved scent from Aramis ... well, another league.

Nevertheless, I often get the million :-))
Just a minute, sniff a hug from my son.
7.0 9.0 8.0 6.0/10

Bingo. AW
Okay. Okay. I find a scent sample of it in the bathroom. Okay. Okay. What was that again and from where? Okay. Okay. I'm bored. "Spray".
OK, THEN. Something opulent hits my nose, it envelops me.
OK, THEN. It's fogging me, actually. My eyes are clouded, it's getting to my head, I'm having shortness of breath. It takes me... to another world, to another time, in which.... A group of 16-year-old girls are going into the subway compartment.
LAUT, space saving, totally over perfumed.
NOT OK.
What do you want?
NA what all the above girls want.
A handsome guy who snaps his fingers and buys them the most amazing things they can supply.
What do I want?
THROW ME ON THE FLOOR. In the hope that fragrance molecules rise to the top and quickly get off the track.
----It's getting weaker
Reality. Slightly spicy, synthetically icky sweet, cheaper fougere.
Clear case of too much promised, nothing kept in the long run, but at least once taken note of. I guess that's what they wanted.
Hopefully they won't fall for it too often and never get back in my compartment.

I smell my oriental white scented lilies for relaxation and recovery of the nose. On 5cm proximity.
Many say the lilies stink the whole room full and would not even take such a thing as a present.... Many buy 1million.... Many don't know what's good and what they want.

I'm afraid Pacco really hit the nail on the head. You gotta hand it to him.

5.0 8.0 8.0 4.0/10

Juvenile sin
When the fragrance came out, I bought it right away. Sweet, very good performance and a "cool bottle", the fragrance worked great for me as a teenager. The first compliments were not long in coming. In general I got the most compliments for this fragrance at all, therefore it was also bought several times.

Today I think to myself, I probably suffered from a loss of taste back then. I can't stand the smell anymore. It just smells cheap and syntethic to me. I don't know if that's been changed. Or is it maybe because of age?
In addition there is a Dupe (btw partly very good) in almost every discounter and you can smell it at every corner.

Conclusion: Formerly TOP, Today FLOP!

10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

ThoYv
One of the best men's fragrances with Invictus.
A simply very good fragrance with a good shelf life and a very good fragrance. The bottle also looks very nice. My opinion is One Million is one of the best fragrances with Invictus
2.0 8.0 9.0 3.5/10

ScentPhantom
...when you hear the drums ..
You like him or you don't like him. Mine isn't so real.

I've forgotten him. Until I got him as a rehearsal, a few weeks ago, I remembered the day we met.

It was a Friday in the year 2008. On this day I had only one interesting customer appointment in front of me and then it should be a weekend. The customer came back from the Far East, we wanted to meet at the airport restaurant and he just wanted to talk to me about 'The state of affairs' and then, should the week be over.
As so often, the flight was delayed.

In order to make the waiting time pass me by, I went to the 'Türkisen', where a new scent in gold stood, offensively staged. Before I could orient myself at all, I immediately spoke myself in, lo and behold, there's also a male employee. What do you call them, Douglatten? I liked the name. Anyway, I somehow couldn't get past him and his offer to test the new fragrance after all. Suddenly I had the stuff, not on a test strip, but on my wrist. The first thought is, "How are you gonna get rid of that?" "This will be the new trend, just wait a bit, that develops," I heard.

I have saved my second wrist and have gone, with a sample, that was the price for the saved wrist, in the hand.

Maybe the scent, yes another one, takes me in a pleasant direction. But he didn't. How do I get rid of this before my customer arrives!

In front of the airport wing, two adolescents sat and wasted their time until the hair sprouted on their face and chest, smoking (they were clearly too young for that) and drinking a wing shower. I still had the rehearsal. That, in my opinion, was exactly the right clientele for this 'scent'. But what if Dr Jekill became Mr Hyde? I decided to keep the sample. Safe is safe. In a toilet room, I got the stuff off halfway. Luckily, I had a pocket sprayer with a different scent. I then sprayed the rest of 'One Million' over it.

The customer finally landed. With an espresso, the week was then finished pleasantly.

But now I still had the rehearsal! So simply 'Dispose of in the garbage' was too dangerous for me, I had to think again of the two boys. But he had to go. Also I had to think of Jumanji, with Robin Williams, dangerous things came out of curiosity, unintentionally into the world, with incalculable consequences.
The disposal of the sample should be safe, so that nobody, not even by mistake, gets this scent into their hands.
I finally disposed of it later, with a few expired medications, in our pharmacy. But, pharmacists also save, who knows how the disposal process continues.
What do I do now with the new rehearsal?

…. So, when you hear the drums ..

One million
Even though I'm late for appearing today I've become weak at One Million. First of all I have to admit that I do not have such an elitist olfactory organ as some seem to have. I have to like a fragrance..and last long whereas I don't care how far you can smell it..or which head or heart note it has. I leave that to people who create such scents...Some comments are still to smile at.Since I grew up in a country where such exclusive scents were very hard to come by I am amazed how easy it was for me to meet women. I can't imagine that you can hide a lack of intelligence, bad character or unkemptness with a good perfume..because at the latest when the effect wears off the facade crumbles. With perfumes, it's like any other thing in life. It's just a matter of taste. One likes it, the other doesn't and I mean exactly for that reason there are thousands of scents...
4.0 8.0 8.0 6.0/10

Integral
Also works quite well without mantissa
A million is a fragrance I ordered blind. This is due on the one hand to the degree of familiarity on this platform and on the other hand to the fact that I have never consciously perceived it before. I would also like to mention the advertising for this perfume, which cannot be overlooked, although it has been slimming for quite some time, which I do not regret.

So I sprayed it on and noticed scents of various kinds. In general, I classify it as a sweet and spicy dessert, which is consumed after a fatty food intake paired with a herb schnapps. A cinnamon-containing smell immediately comes to my mind, which is additionally accompanied by
Tobacco, vanilla and a minimal pepper note. The top note is very good, I think. It reminds me of a certain component of Spicebomb Extreme that I have tested so far. Over time, the fragrance changes and slides down the inclined plane. Then 1 million is a perfume of immeasurable sweetness with a malicious spice mix of undetectable fragrances. It stays that way until the end.

According to numerous descriptions, 1 million is suitable for use in clubs or similar establishments. If the clientele of such institutions succeeds in getting into the focus of my perception, it is difficult for me to label these descriptions as untrue.

The name of the fragrance suggests success to the consumers, in which relation remains open, while the bottle establishes the connection to the financial substance. This must be the ultimate way to emphasize one's own effect. In reality, it is only the overestimation of oneself, "the ultimate in vanity", as it says in "And Justice for all". So you couldn't have called it better. As a follower of decimal prefixes, I would have christened it 1 Mega
8.0 8.0 8.0 6.5/10

A little too perfect
Made up, "styled" in New German, no little hair stands away, everything in its place.
The wardrobe (the outfit) meticulously selected, jacket, blouse / shirt, trouser / skirt fit perfectly.
The laptop/smartphone in the latest trend, everything seems to be perfect.
Now put on another scent....eye-catching-unobtrusive... "1Million" seems to be exactly the right one.
Perfectly matched, woods, blossoms and fruits seem to form a unity. Scent successful.
But where is the living, the unique, the individual?
What makes an individual? Your own note? May someone be "perfectly adapted" to the business habits . Someone may like to make a baby cuddle, appear particularly well-groomed and symbolize prosperity; a fragrance for all occasions. Flowery, citric, ambry-ledric, harmonious??
Exactly!!!! All attributes that are praiseworthy?!?
But also here the exaggeration is the death of independence. Too perfect, without corners and edges...
For individualists like me, the wrong scent....
5.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Yuppies 3.0
Do you remember the rich Eighties, the men in career and the "yuppies"? Always busy, always in a hurry, always accompanied by good looking and flashy women . Well, this is what I imagined looking at the quite "kitsch" total golden bottle of One Million, very similar to a gold bar.
Anyway, a scent has to be judged not only by the packaging, but by its composition and I must confess that I liked so much its accord. I tested this scent not only on the mouillette, as I usually do for many masculine scents, but on my skin too because a friend told me that it was sweet, so I was too curious to discover how could it be the result on myself.
The mandarin opening note is quite noticeable, while I didn't smell at all the peppermint I see right now at the top of the pyramid. The note I mainly smelled was the cinnamon: warm, spicy, involving, exotic and intoxicating. Very pleasant to my nose which adores oriental scents. The touch of rose at the heart is very light , giving something "gentler " to this scent .At the base, the leather accord is strong and longlasting and it surprisingly harmonises with my feminine skin . Pleasant the amberketal note, not at all medicinal and quite warm and round, although a little bit synthetic.The result is a quite strong sillage, round and not too heavy .
It's a typical fall-winter or night fragrance and I don't recommend it for the office, it could result "too much" , but if you moderately spray it in the coldest days maybe you can dare it.
Luxurious (although very commercial, inflated and very imitated) and flashy, this scent is only for people who like leave the trail . The new yuppies 3.0 came back , although the world and the economy aren't the same of the glorious Eighties!
6.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Morpheus1
You bring back beautiful memories...
Yes, I wore it when it was fresh on the market, bought it spontaneously on the flight from Miami in 2008. It was loud, sweet-spicy, different. My environment only said: "He is very strong, don't spray so much of it". I sprayed 4 times and went on the ramble through the clubs at 21. I was approached positively. At that time he was unknown and extraordinary. I just sprayed it as a 2008 vintage and the blood mandarin paired with leather, roses and cinnamon awakened beautiful memories of that time. I agree with the previous speaker that it is a pity what happened to the fragrance. It is not so bad in itself, has only got a very bad image through wrong carriers
7.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Sweet Gold Bullion
I do not love it and I do not hate it !
It's a good fragrance, but not outstanding as far as I am concerned!
I kind of enjoy to smell it on other people; Whenever I wear it, I never apply the spray in my chest or my neck because I find it a bit cloying.
It is a good choice for a night out due to the powerful combination of cinnamon, leather, amber and rose in the heart and bottom notes.
Very good for clubbing? - YES
Everyone else will be wearing it? - YES (or at least using one of its many flankers or clones)

My rates for PR 1 Million:
Scent opening: 7.5 (innovative when it has been launched; a bit cloying and common nowadays)
Scent Dry Down: 8.5 (it gets better with the bottom notes and during the dry down)
Longevity: 9.0 (Yes it does last more than 12 hours)
Sillage: 8.5 (It does project a lot, more that 6 feet at the sillage peak; Don't overspray or it will become cloying)
Uniqueness: 4.0 (probably the most cloned original fragrance in the market; some of the clones are as good or better than the original; Paco Rabanne also launched many similar flankers; This fragrance is not really one in a million)
Wearability: 8.5 (Avoid hot weather ==> avoid Summer and Spring Days)
Versatility: 7.0 (Some people will complaint about its cloying sweetness; Avoid small spaces, Gym and Beach)
Quality: 9.0 (Good quality ingredients and good blending)
Compliments: 9.0 (It's a compliment grabber. I also don't deslike to feel this scent on other people skin; I just do not enjoy to have it on my skin)
Presentation: 7.5 (Imaginative bottle but a bit tacky; Some people love it and some others hate it. Personally I am not really a lover of the gold bar design)
Price: 7.0 - Around € 60.00 for a non tester 100ml. A bit on the expensive side, and promoting the sales of its good clones); I suppose that 1 Million sales have declined although is still considered a "safe gift buy" in any airport Duty Free Shop.

Overall rating: 7.77/10.00
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

This fragrance was offered to me some 6 years ago. I never took the initiative of buying a 1 Million flask or any of its flankers. Now that my flask is finished after a sparse use for 5 years, will I ever buy it again ?
I don't think so.
But I support tottaly any 1 Million lover. So if you like the scent I can only advise you to go ahead.

You know what...
1 Million is a contemporary, synthetic, cheap and conventional “trendy leather scent”, quite plastic and light too, which is anyway overall honestly better than I expected by reading the reviews. It’s basically a sort of “all-rounder” scent which tries – and actually manages – to smell good for everything: fresh enough for the gym, safe enough for the office, trendy enough for the club, generic enough for the Post Office, and so on. Most of all, nice enough for the target it’s clearly aimed at – which is surely not the most refined gentlemen on Earth. The composition is quite simple: citrus head notes, a suederal base recreating a light, mellow suedeish note – clean and generically “modern” like in dozens of other contemporary leather scents – some canonical floral counterparts (violet, or rose), woods and patchouli to enhance the “darker” and drier side of leather, spices. As I said, all smelling quite dull, trendy and plain, with the texture and the quality of a car freshener. Still... well, I can’t really hate this. Mostly because it’s clearly, openly, and *honestly* aimed at a precise target, which *likes* and wants this kind of scents – a type of audience which basically wants a decent-smelling thing good for any situation, and possibly generic enough to look cool and à-la-page (which for some people, means “conform to and like what other people like”).
With so much pretentious niche that smells like this and costs three times this, pretending to be “luxury” or “sophisticated” ... you know what? That is what I hate – the pretentiousness, the fraud. While as much crap it may be, 1 Million’s fine for me, because at least it does not look pretentious (I mean, look at that hideous bottle... it’s so kitsch I want to hug it!). I always try to consider scents both “per se” and in perspective relating them to pretenses, price, target and so on. And while per se 1 Million is undoubtedly far below good (although – crucify me – it smells nice to me) if we relate to its actual raison d’etre, this is a respectable product which is aimed at the right targets – people whom you wouldn’t suggest to wear Monsieur de Givenchy or Guerlain’s Derby to. As much as you wouldn’t suggest a bespoke Corneliani suit to people which wear Topman sweaters (and you surely don’t blame Topman for not being so quality and class as Corneliani). For me, the problem of perfumery is not Rabanne or other hundreds of crap scents which, in a way, clearly “look” crap even from the bottle – the problem is the intolerable pretentiousness of brands pretending to look better than they are, and people feeding them by paying ridiculous amount of money for this same quality of Rabanne. 1 Million is so openly, unambiguously, honestly tacky I can’t really blame it for nothing (plus, as I said – crucify me again – it smells better than expected). And I’m fine with that (not that anyone should care).

6/10
7.5 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

unique scent
Perhaps the title of masterpiece for this Cologne is suitable.The expression of every man's fantasies.An addictive fresh spicy leather fragrance.top notes excellent and Professional balance of fruit and leather and Spicy Masculine aromas.
Cinnamon,Leather and Amber very well blended.
very sweet fragrance that Should be use on special occasions.Sillage and projection good.
2.5 10.0 10.0 4.0/10

A scent of authority...
It could perfectly replace flash/stun grenades in the hands of riot police! Imagine a bottle of this shattering in the middle of a bunch of tight packed people... All of them flashed/stunned and above all marked for the next 12 hours therefore sooo easy to be identified and arrested! Need more proof that this WTF brew CANNOT be used for any good?

1 Million
Many people think that this cologne is overrated. I am not one of those people. I believe it lives up to it's hype. Yes, a lot of men use it but that doesn't stop me from using it as well. I love it's warmth, soft sweetness and comforting manner. I really enjoy wearing it, especially on a nice, crisp autumn day. This scent really shines during the cooler seasons. I was lucky enough to find a 100 ml. bottle of this on clearance for 30 dollars just because the corner of it's box was smashed in. The bottle inside was perfect and I was thrilled to buy it at such a bargain price. I believe it's one of the best men's scents around. Better than most of the other designer fare offered these days for men. It's popular for a reason!
10.0 10.0 10.0 6.0/10

Sweetness around!
Everyone has it. In every club you can smell it. It has already been ripped off. But it smells great! I dont care about others using it, i just find it great.

I smell mostly vanilla, amber and cinnamon, all these notes very well blended.

Sillage, projection and lasting power are dangerous - be careful.

Updated January 2014
5.0 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

A tad too sweet...
1 Million falls into that sweet, masculine gourmand category with heavy accords of vanilla, amber, candied orange and cinnamon. In small doses and for a short amount of time, 1 Million is seductive and captivating, yet the more I'm subjected to the smell, the less I enjoy its cloying sweetness.

I can understand the craze surrounding this rather popular scent, but for me personally, I prefer much smoother and more subdued masculines to this one. I don't think I'd like to fall asleep in the arms of my loved one while he was wearing this, for fear of being suffocated.

While the top notes are pleasing to my nose, I find the heart too syrupy and the drydown far too reminiscent of a bag of stale sweets. The scent also borders on unisex, having a certain spicy softness that would wear well on a woman.

I'm afraid I'm one of those women that like rough and herbaceous masculines on her men. My current boyfriend likes fragrances on the sweeter side, a little off the beaten track to what I'm usually used to, but even he doesn't really like 1 Million.

On a more positive note, 1 Million lasts incredibly well and projects itself with monster sillage. In that retrospect, please apply sparingly and with caution as this can be rather potent. Girls may love the scent, but please don't knock them out.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

One Millon
Best Perfume for sweet lovers. The projection is extremely very good. It has fruity & bubble gummy smell & sweet. I Love it. People will notice you in the crowed. I got many compliments. The bottle looks like a gold brick, very style 7 rich. One must have it in their collection, if they likes sweet smell. I give 10 out 10. Very Good

Mihaiu 7 months ago
the victim of popularity & greatly overused.SWEET-rich-smooth-honeyed fusion of cinnamon,mandarin,leather and amber. cloying in warm weather+1
3.0
Carlitos01 9 months ago
I enjoy to smell it on other people; Whenever I wear it, I never apply the spray in my chest or my neck because I find it a bit cloying.+5
9.0
KingPin 10 months ago
Who buys this? That bottle is the epitome of gaudy nouveau riche if I’ve ever seen one.+2
1.0
Jazzy76 15 months ago
A scent for new "yuppies": warm and pleasantly spicy, it's true, but contained in a too kitsch bottle! Average sillage. Not a masterpiece+1
5.0
6.0
6.0

by GothicHeart
locked up - they won't let him out no more
by Morpheus1
by Andreas09
by Andreas09
by Ormeli
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Thecombad
by YKem
by YKem

Popular Paco Rabanne

Invictus (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Black XS (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense by Paco Rabanne Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne