1 Million 2008Eau de Toilette

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance
1 Million (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesRed mandarin orange, Peppermint
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absolute, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Amberketal

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 19.01.2021.

Brilliant
This is true champion. Smells heavenly and lasts very long, around 8-10 hours. Projects like crazy for 3-4 hours. I am in love with it. My bottle is 2 year old though, so can't comment on the newer batches.
One Million aka. 0815
What can I say, where do I start...?

The year is 2010 Anno Domini. I must have been 22 years young, freshly in love and still full of juice. I discovered this sweetly beautiful fragrance in a perfumery I trusted. I was thrilled and very taken with this great fragrance, back then.

My girlfriend at the time liked the fragrance very much.... as did all the other ladies. It was a real chick magnet. It brought compliments and just a good feeling.

Present:
I can't tell you what aversion I developed to this fragrance.... Not because the scent reminds me of an ex, no, it's just satiating-rags. Every other guy and every guy in the shisha bar wears this scent from PR. It's actually a shame what they've done with this fragrance. Yes it's good and it still gets you compliments but at what cost? That you smell like every X-rated guy out there. No, not with me
The same thing is happening to Sauvage right now unfortunately and that's sad when talent like that is wasted.

One Million has mutated into 0815 and is nothing special and has no character anymore. That and the fact that the scent is just too sweet for me made me forget about this fragrance.

*Addendum: I do not want to upset a Shisha Bar visitor ;) Was just a stylistic device to describe the drama around this fragrance. So please take it with humor. Thank you
i like it
Well, the smell is amazing. It's Italian macho, so it doesn't suit every man. If you're a gray mouse, or shy, don't choose it at all. A confident conqueror who has a very masculine air about him. He doesn't give a woman the chance to say no, and wants you right away. (Hihihi)
Even though the scent is sweet, is very masculine. (I know a lot of young men use it, but we know what they all want at that age gg )
As a woman, I don't like very heavy, spicy perfumes in men at all.

Once upon a time..
about 10 years ago, I was standing in a big perfumery and wanted to see what was new. Suddenly there was another customer standing next to me and told me that I should definitely take 1 million, because the women were really into it and all. It was so convincing that I just had to put two sprayers on it. At the beginning it didn't really work for me, but when I came home, my ex noticed it immediately and said that it smells really cool and is better than anything I had done before. That was a hard blow, because I already had some good water at that time. But what do you do not do everything for love, so I'm just back and bought it.

I didn't like it at first because it was very sweet for my habit at that time, but with time I liked it more and more. When the Absolutely Gold version came out, it even became my everyday scent for a while, because it was really good. But unfortunately they don't produce that anymore, so I took other things, because I have enough choice here and as a single again I can stink as much as I want.

The other day I thought I could at least buy the eau de toilette again. And that's what I did at one of the big established "fragrance houses", because after all they always say that you shouldn't buy anything from the grey market and also no dupes, because otherwise you ruin this starving industry and its magnificent art and so on.

Yesterday I hit 4 sprayers in the early morning, because the first one already seemed to be quite tame. Nevertheless I had a lot of trouble to smell anything of it and even the little bit that was there didn't stay for long. The whole thing was a bad joke, there is a Big Red chewing gum stronger!
So it seems to be that the poor industry is already so poor that they can hardly put any fragrance into their water, because this is not the first time I have experienced something like this? But the only funny thing is that at least some smaller and less known manufacturers still manage to make you float in the fragrance sky with just one sprayer, why can they use the ?

I then looked who is currently behind and over 1 million, so to speak, and there I found out what other brands are also part of it. Of course I can't exchange it anymore, because I've already used it, but I'll send everything back that I bought from their other brands and have already packed it here. And I will never buy anything from any of these brands again, no matter what they release, because buying perfume is a matter of trust for me, because you never know if the contents of the testers are really the same. And as soon as you open the box you bought and test it, you have the problem of being able to exchange it.

If I go to a bar and order a vodka and all I get is a mix of water and a little vodka aroma on it, I never enter that bar again!

My batch is according to "Online Checker" from August 2020 and yes it is 100% original!
A real gold piece
It's been years since I got this bar for Christmas First time I saw it in an advertisement and I liked it. So just pop into the perfumery and test it.

Put the first two squirts on and... uff, this is strong stuff. Someone would have done it. I haven't seen that station wagon before. Oriental, very potent. I liked that. So my Christmas scent was quickly selected. This one came as a gift package together with a shower gel, this one smells exactly like the perfume and lasts quite long. Both support each other very well.

Very strong performance and one of the best perfumes in terms of durability. However, I am talking about the original and the first version.

You also have to know that this scent is a bit too "attacked" in my eyes. MAn recognizes it quickly and knows what the other person is wearing. A few years ago, it seemed to me that one in five wore One Million. Even if you haven't smelled it for a while, you recognize it right away
I don't know if I would buy it again, but at the time I wore it it was TOP.

Neonwhite
That great song that was played dead..
Do you know that one song? You discovered it ages ago by accident. It knocked you right over. The rhythm is great, the emotion you feel when you listen to it is incredible. Just a beautiful song that at first you want to listen to all day long. At some point you hear this song on the radio and you are still happy. Years later this song has become the epitome of hit. The box office hit par excellence. You hear it at every party, everyone knows it by heart. The song becomes uninteresting.

If music were a fragrance, this song would be Paco Rabanne's 1 Million.
I personally don't listen to this song anymore, even though it is insanely good. I hope to hear it in a few decades
Had the 200ml edition...
... and at some point, I just got sick of her. You get tired of them. A couple of times it's quite pleasant. But after a few months you don't want it anymore
I can't tell you exactly what it is. The sweet christmassy scent is not suitable at all in summer/spring and for the office. You can only apply it in the evenings in winter and maybe even in autumn. But that's all there is to it.

Since almost everybody had it in the cupboard or on the chest of drawers, it is simply nothing special. Somehow almost boring.

Haven't gotten a single compliment with that scent in three years. With other fragrances, people ask directly, "oh, what's your perfume?" - this one didn't have that at all. Maybe because the scent isn't that great, or maybe because everyone has it... I'm not sure. But I would definitely advise against buying it
Absolute Playboy
This cute playboy from One Million accompanied me through my exciting youth and was the darling of my youthful flock. The man who is flirting with this scent is definitely self-confident on the wild chase, loves to be enticed by women and is into exciting (party) adventures. The bottle has been deliberately set in gold, embodying masculine power and igniting the fire of passion in men The prelude is very sweet and cinnamon oriental, without being cheap, blends with fine leather and erotic amber. Mmmm, I don't know any woman who can't resist...

Dreadful
This thing smells even tackier than its presentation suggests. Any complexity or refinement this fragrance might have dies 5 seconds after leaving the bottle, then it just hits the nose like a wall.

How to describe the smell? It is reminiscent of a Cinna-Berry Little Tree hanging from the rearview mirror of a 2003 PT Cruiser, with strong notes of third-tier watermelon vodka shooters ordered at the casino bar after a long night of losing money at the $5 black jack table.

It is also powdery, somehow, as if things could get worse. Granted, tastes are personal, but I can't fathom how this fragrance would evoke class or success to anyone.
A lesson
I bought this fragrance out of a spontaneous impulse. I went to an appropriate specialty store and tried a little through the fragrances until at some point I had One Million in my hand and at first thought the presentation was funny. Then I sprayed the fragrance on a test strip and was thrilled by the top note. So off to the checkout. What a stupid mistake...

After consciously wearing the fragrance for the first time, I noticed that the great top note disappeared after about 30 minutes and then only a fat, sweet sequence fogged everything and everyone around me. This was a lesson to me never again to judge a fragrance solely by its top note.

AithanAithan 5 months ago
Too sweet and too powdery for my taste. Also gave me an headache.
Performance is good.
PedroDarkPedroDark 5 months ago
Once it was a beast in performance.... But now its just skin scent that simply doens't last.
SweetdexterSweetdexter 8 months ago
5.5
Poor performance after reformulation.
MilanM90MilanM90 10 months ago
Good smell but very poor poor silage... Not worth buying.
Arman038Arman038 10 months ago
To be honest, I never liked this fragrance. It's too generic and sweet.
Aquarius1Aquarius1 11 months ago
''One million? I knew it, my ex boyfriend had the same perfume.''

What are the odds. Nice scent, though. Tacky bottle.
HubertGHubertG 11 months ago
absolute best seller, good fragrance but got sick of it, too sweet, too many people wearing it, now wear it when I go to gym, so I fuse...
MihaiuMihaiu 2 years ago
the victim of popularity & greatly overused.SWEET-rich-smooth-honeyed fusion of cinnamon,mandarin,leather and amber. cloying in warm weather
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
I enjoy to smell it on other people; Whenever I wear it, I never apply the spray in my chest or my neck because I find it a bit cloying.
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
Who buys this? That bottle is the epitome of gaudy nouveau riche if I’ve ever seen one.

by GothicHeart
locked up - they won't let him out no more
by Morpheus1
by Andreas09
by Andreas09
by Daniel9228
by Daniel9228
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by YKem
by Emko47
by Emko47

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne