1 Million Lucky (2018)

1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne

1 Million Lucky is a popular perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Greengage plum, Ozonic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesHazelnut, Jasmine, Honey, Cashmere wood, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Oakmoss, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.06.2020.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Jordan Barrett and Sophia Ahrens.

Sping in a bottle
This perfume is made for spring, but you can also wear it in the fall.

This scent is sweet, but not overwhelmingly sweet. The hazelnut is clearly noticeable.

You can wear it on a daily base. It's not loud enough for the club, but on the other hand is it too sweet for the office or uni. I'm wearing it mostly on a casual day off.

The performance is good, i get about 6 to 7 hours on my skin.

I recommend this fragrance to younger men who like sweet fragrances.
Zebalou
Everything could be so beautiful...
...but as so often in life, there's a catch. And it lies - at least with me - in the durability. I love this fragrance and especially like to wear it on warm days, but unfortunately it is already after 2-3 hours (generously calculated) as good as no longer perceptible with me, although I give up my other restraint while spraying on. No comparison to the original "1 Million", which lasted forever. And also no comparison to other fragrances from my collection like "Aqva Amara" by Bvlgari or "Ultra Male" by JPG, which are real beasts in terms of "Long Lasting". In short: a fragrance to fall in love with, with a performance to forget
Leimbacher
I want you to be my gold bar
There is nothing more to be said about the reputation and sponsorship of "One Million", nor about the amazing qualities of the original. For me it is the most influential men's perfume of the last ten years. And that means something, no matter what you think of him personally or not. Of course Paco Rabanne (but surprisingly sparse) followed with flankers over the decade - the still quite current "Lucky" landed right in front of me.

And "One Million" opponents can breathe a sigh of relief - he hardly has any original DNA left. Which, of course, is not a free ride to like. Because style, clientele and tone are still fundamentally unchanged. Much more "Lucky" seems to me like a mixture of the Cologne of the golden "Gangster" classic and the unfortunately forgotten Givenchy "Very Irresistable for Men". A fruity hazelnut cream scent. Of course youthful and already somehow "player" moderate. But also much more relaxed and friendly. The name fits. Instead of a grim Mackeraura, this journeyman has a radiance in his face. No sunshine, but as far in the direction as a "checker" can be. An overripe plum with sugar icing and hazelnut kernel. Not only does that sound delicious, it is. "One Million Lucky" is a successful offshoot that breaks new ground, but wanders in the same direction as the original. Mostly southbound, especially for female "targets". "Lucky just makes it a lot more unobtrusive and relaxed.

Flacon: iconic design, nothing new
Sillage: one of the more discreet gold bars - amazingly suitable for leisure time!
Shelf life: one million lasts and doesn't go away! This one's about nine hours.

Conclusion: different, fresher, friendlier and of course much more unused and unburdened than the original. The lucky million is very pleasant, despite the enormous sweetness and actually the same target group as always. For me the most portable gold bar at the moment!

Sorry bro...
Just tested it for the first time from a decant and no, it's not my cup of tea. I won't be buying this, it's has a JPG's Ultra Mâle level of sweetness without the charm... pass

I love the sweet scents
So I had to grab this one; I almost went for the prive, but the cinnamon note on that one was too intense for my taste. I prefer the lucky hazelnut.

Wifey says it “smells like Smokey bubblegum” for her, and that, apparently, is a good thing. The longevity (on me) is AWESOME; it’s still going STRONG after 8 hours. I’m absolutely stoked I made this investment, it’s a quality scent that goes.

Lucky so Gourmand
SOTD: 12/15/18

I fell in love the scent when I tested on Sephora, even my spouse loves the scent. Honey, plum and Hazelnut so well blended to my nose. The scent is almost close being in a gourmand category. Is fall/winter scent good for date nights, a clubbing fragrance as well. This scent projects like a beast when I applied on my skin in the bedroom my spouse smelled the scent from our bathroom about 18 foot away. Beast mode on my skin I got around 18+ hrs. So recommended

Scent: 9/10
Projection/Sillage: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: On my skin lasted 18+ hrs: varies on skin chemisty.
Overall: 9/10
Reaper2507
the BETTER "Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo" the Tiramisu is well replaced by hazelnut and it lasts longer
The two scents play for me in the same stadium. I chose Lucky because it's the better overall experience. So I'd like to say that I don't like the normal 1 million... The hazelnut smell here has convinced me but simply a very tasty scent

Not a must have.
This is a sweet frag, not a gourmand.
But this was made for the hot weather.
So you don't piss off people near you.
And the fragrance becoming cloying.
It's an okay scent, nothing groundbreaking.
So there's no need to go broke over it.
Wait till the price drops or get it from the grey market.

I was hoping the hazelnut would be much stronger, but it's not.
You smell the honey and plum notes much better than the hazelnut. So the Notes base on top, stating that hazelnut is the strongest note...That's incorrect.
I would've loved a stronger grapefruit note as well.
Oh well, this is okay summer/spring scent, great fall fragrance.
You can use it whenever you'd like... But it's one of the few sweet frags that you can pull off during summer with no issues.

I used six sprays...both wrist, back & front of my neck, chest, and front of my shirt.

Will I buy this again? No(I won't finish this bottle).

What's the strength of this? EDT.

Can you use it as a unisex scent? Yes(Women can wear this frag with no issues).

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? Yes.

Should You Skip It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It? Sample it first for free at Macy's, Sephora, etc.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? In production.

SKU Number: 3349668562671
Batch Number: 80311 (Production Date: 01/31/2018)

Age: 21+ for women and & 25+ for men
From: Hookup
Size: 100ML
Scent: 3.25/5 (Okay).
Value: 5/5 ($20.00).
Sillage: 5/5 (Five feet).
Longevity: 4/5 (Eight hours).
Creativity: 5/5 (Sweet, nutty & etc).
Projection: 4/5 (About 2 hours).
Versatility: 5/5 (Anytime & anywhere).
Compliments: 4/5 (Great).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.
Less than 1 million - lots of plum & hazelnut
The 1 Million Series. She gets on the nerves of many, also because of the often hated original. A bestseller widespread and often worn. Meanwhile there are already many Flanker. Cologne,Intense,Prive,EDP and now the Lucky. For such a classic, the Flankers keep within limits. Especially since I find them all very useful and well done. I was very excited about this Lucky one. As is the case with new introductions here. The curiosity for the plum note was great. Also the bottle: Very appealing and prolicious. Even if I don't wear the original: I like it and I like to wear the flankers. One thing I can say in advance: Apart from the Prive, this Lucky has little resemblance to the original DNA and is largely independent.

I was determined to test this one quickly. Which was a great fit: I bought another bottle of Dior Homme Eau from Douglas and the nice saleswoman offered me a sample. I was very happy inside, because I wanted to test it anyway. Samples are great, because one-time volatile tests are usually rather inaccurate. Samples a 2ml are perfect to decide if you like it or if you are on the wish list.
Star of this fragrance: The hazelnut is very clear. And don't forget the plum. These two notes are most perceptible. Very unique and you don't have the feeling that you've smelled it somewhere before. I can't think of a twin right now. Not at all.
At the start lots of plum and also pleasantly fresh notes. It starts a bit harder, but the freshness keeps it somewhat uncomplicated. Very pleasant, especially for plum lovers. The beautiful hazelnut note comes quickly. A true crowdpleaser in this composition. Very soft and sweet. A note I like very much. Especially in autumn for me one of the best notes, because this note is not too heavy, but still top for cooler and mild days. Cuddly. Added to this is soft wood. Especially the cashmere wood. Perfect for soft compositions and very harmonious with the hazelnut. Even a little patchouli shines through. I cannot smell all the notes from the pyramid, but the mixed composition is harmonious. Even if you don't smell the honey, it could help you with the hazelnut note. He also has a light coconut vibe in the station wagon.
The top note with the plum is a bit more prolacious, from the heart on it becomes more cuddly and I don't find it so unsuitable for everyday use. On colder days a nice alternative for some occasions. Of course it is also suitable for the nightlife like the whole 1 million-family, whereby the performance is rather top for the everyday life.
Performance: The first hour very powerful, also afterwards very perceptible. Not penetrating, but well perceptible far above the skin. It lasts about 6 hours, and then it subsides slightly for about 2-3 hours. Top!

For me, it wasn't love at first sight. I like him better and better on the second and third tests. Maybe even better in autumn. A fragrance that points above all with its uniqueness. He's got something. Quite an interesting station wagon. For now, I'm giving 8.5., maybe it'll go up in the fall. I will probably buy the 50ml version for autumn.
If you are not averse to sweet and fruity fragrances, you should test them. Even 1 million enemies should not be deterred by the name. Very unique and very independent, especially for a flanker.
Nothing special
This one is certainly the most summery of the One Million series (besides the Cologne), not bad, but not really special either. I like sweet scents, Lucky also starts sweet (hazelnut is clearly recognizable) and then changes into fresh-fruity, which reminds me a little of the scents of Hollister and co. Nothing you haven't smelled somewhere before, though.

VilarVilar 14 months ago
This scent is outstanding! Lucky is the yin to Prive's yang. Smells fruity and balanced. Sweet but not too sweet. A fine flanker.
DoctorJayDoctorJay 15 months ago
This quickly became one of my favorite scents in just a mere 2 weeks of having it. Fresh fruit and nutty. Its sweet but not too sweet.
ElysiumElysium 21 months ago
Oh boy, this is the best spin-off I've ever smelt. I am amazed by how good this smell. A little nutty and gourmand. So damn good blended.
YKemYKem 24 months ago
Milky sweetness with average creativity.

by Yos
by Yos
by Ernie824
by Ernie824
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Paco Rabanne

Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Sport de Paco Rabanne / Eau de Sport by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne