1 Million Lucky 2018

1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne
1 Million Lucky is a popular perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
OakmossOakmoss
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 07.10.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Jordan Barrett and Sophia Ahrens.

Back in Business
I recently found myself craving it and decided to get a full-size bottle (along with Prive since that was discontinued apparently).

I can say that I missed this and I’m glad to have it back.
This stuff is just delicious. You get the honey, plum, hazelnut, and fruits, and comes together to be a sickly sweet but fresher fragrance.
It lasts quite a bit on my skin as well, at least 7 or so hours, and radiates quite well off me as well.

Though I still acknowledge that it has some unisex qualities I can see this leaning slightly more male.

As I said, I had this once and let it go, then was glad I got it back again (much like Y EDP). Unlike that this might not be as versatile as that I love wearing this just for myself.
It’s super solid for this fall weather and can see it working in more mild spring weather as well. Glad I have it back!
Daniel1323
The somewhat different gold bar
Even on the outside, you can tell that 1 Million Lucky is different from its predecessors. The new gold or rather silver bar comes in a new look that is unmistakably part of the 1 Million family. The new silver look somehow seems "fresher" and less ostentatious, which I personally like a lot. The processing could be a little better, but well, we know that.

In the fragrance, however, are taken here completely new paths, so the thing has with the classic 1 million actually purely nothing to do. And that's a good thing! The people at Paco Rabanne has succeeded here in my eyes a real stroke of luck with a completely new DNA that you have not already smelled a thousand times and which does not remind you of any pompous asses from the next nightclub. Maybe just that is the reason why he is so well received by the opposite sex: It is simply no 1 million.
I wear this fragrance for a handful of months and I've certainly never been asked so often about my perfume. Surprised me also not at all because Lucky smells just incredibly awesome! It starts with a wonderfully gourmandy top note, which for me is mainly characterized by the hazelnut, which smells so incredibly good as if Mom had just conjured a cake from it. As it progresses, this tends to fade into the background and is complemented by a really smooth plum. The honey softens things up wonderfully and is almost soothing. The woody notes I smell personally not separately out however one notices that these make the gesante composition somehow masculine and accordingly also prevent that Lucky before loud sweetness sticks to the skin.

Also durability and sillage are top in my opinion. At noon sprayed on you really still have the whole evening what of it. How that can hold with some people really only 3 hours is beyond me. In addition, the thing is a real Raumfüller you still smells from the opposite corner.

I think with the current rating of 7.7 Lucky is done wrong. He is more than just mediocre and really has so little to do with the orginal 1 million that he could also belong to its own series. For me, a very successful and very inviting party scent, which may well and gladly come into use in the spring by the missing cinnamon.

A very successful flanker
A youthful fragrance with a lot of charm that quite intelligently fuses a fresh and fruity part with a gourmand part, which makes it a versatile fragrance for temperate and cold climates, it has a good performance and it is easy for those around you to like it. I like it much more than the original and to go out for drinks with young people, I highly recommend trying it.

Sping in a bottle
This perfume is made for spring, but you can also wear it in the fall.

This scent is sweet, but not overwhelmingly sweet. The hazelnut is clearly noticeable.

You can wear it on a daily base. It's not loud enough for the club, but on the other hand is it too sweet for the office or uni. I'm wearing it mostly on a casual day off.

The performance is good, i get about 6 to 7 hours on my skin.

I recommend this fragrance to younger men who like sweet fragrances.
Zebalou
Everything could be so beautiful...
...but as so often in life, there's a catch. And it lies - at least with me - in the durability. I love this fragrance and especially like to wear it on warm days, but unfortunately it is already after 2-3 hours (generously calculated) as good as no longer perceptible with me, although I give up my other restraint while spraying on. No comparison to the original "1 Million", which lasted forever. And also no comparison to other fragrances from my collection like "Aqva Amara" by Bvlgari or "Ultra Male" by JPG, which are real beasts in terms of "Long Lasting". In short: a fragrance to fall in love with, with a performance to forget
Leimbacher
I want you to be my gold bar
There is nothing more to be said about the reputation and sponsorship of "One Million", nor about the amazing qualities of the original. For me it is the most influential men's perfume of the last ten years. And that means something, no matter what you think of him personally or not. Of course Paco Rabanne (but surprisingly sparse) followed with flankers over the decade - the still quite current "Lucky" landed right in front of me.

And "One Million" opponents can breathe a sigh of relief - he hardly has any original DNA left. Which, of course, is not a free ride to like. Because style, clientele and tone are still fundamentally unchanged. Much more "Lucky" seems to me like a mixture of the Cologne of the golden "Gangster" classic and the unfortunately forgotten Givenchy "Very Irresistable for Men". A fruity hazelnut cream scent. Of course youthful and already somehow "player" moderate. But also much more relaxed and friendly. The name fits. Instead of a grim Mackeraura, this journeyman has a radiance in his face. No sunshine, but as far in the direction as a "checker" can be. An overripe plum with sugar icing and hazelnut kernel. Not only does that sound delicious, it is. "One Million Lucky" is a successful offshoot that breaks new ground, but wanders in the same direction as the original. Mostly southbound, especially for female "targets". "Lucky just makes it a lot more unobtrusive and relaxed.

Flacon: iconic design, nothing new
Sillage: one of the more discreet gold bars - amazingly suitable for leisure time!
Shelf life: one million lasts and doesn't go away! This one's about nine hours.

Conclusion: different, fresher, friendlier and of course much more unused and unburdened than the original. The lucky million is very pleasant, despite the enormous sweetness and actually the same target group as always. For me the most portable gold bar at the moment!

Sorry bro...
Just tested it for the first time from a decant and no, it's not my cup of tea. I won't be buying this, it's has a JPG's Ultra Mâle level of sweetness without the charm... pass

I love the sweet scents
So I had to grab this one; I almost went for the prive, but the cinnamon note on that one was too intense for my taste. I prefer the lucky hazelnut.

Wifey says it “smells like Smokey bubblegum” for her, and that, apparently, is a good thing. The longevity (on me) is AWESOME; it’s still going STRONG after 8 hours. I’m absolutely stoked I made this investment, it’s a quality scent that goes.

Lucky so Gourmand
SOTD: 12/15/18

I fell in love the scent when I tested on Sephora, even my spouse loves the scent. Honey, plum and Hazelnut so well blended to my nose. The scent is almost close being in a gourmand category. Is fall/winter scent good for date nights, a clubbing fragrance as well. This scent projects like a beast when I applied on my skin in the bedroom my spouse smelled the scent from our bathroom about 18 foot away. Beast mode on my skin I got around 18+ hrs. So recommended

Scent: 9/10
Projection/Sillage: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: On my skin lasted 18+ hrs: varies on skin chemisty.
Overall: 9/10
Reaper2507
the BETTER "Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo" the Tiramisu is well replaced by hazelnut and it lasts longer
The two scents play for me in the same stadium. I chose Lucky because it's the better overall experience. So I'd like to say that I don't like the normal 1 million... The hazelnut smell here has convinced me but simply a very tasty scent

JMWeedJMWeed 29 days ago
Too sweet even for me, even after dry down.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Almost sickenly sweet and fruity. I somehow get a strawberry note even though its not listed
JFP26JFP26 8 months ago
This is my guilty pleasure scent. Alluring mix of plum honey and hazelnut that smells really good. Unisex. The best PR recent release? Maybe
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
Very fruity opening. Quite sweet but not too bubblegummy. Gourmand drydown. Plum, honey and hazelnut. Jovial scent and average performance.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 10 months ago
The nutty opening is fantastic. Turns very sweet not long after. Longevity is average
VilarVilar 3 years ago
This scent is outstanding! Lucky is the yin to Prive's yang. Smells fruity and balanced. Sweet but not too sweet. A fine flanker.
DoctorJayDoctorJay 3 years ago
This quickly became one of my favorite scents in just a mere 2 weeks of having it. Fresh fruit and nutty. Its sweet but not too sweet.
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
Oh boy, this is the best spin-off I've ever smelt. I am amazed by how good this smell. A little nutty and gourmand. So damn good blended.
YKemYKem 3 years ago
Milky sweetness with average creativity.

by MirzAsim
by Ernie824
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Eau de Toilette) / Eau de Mētāl by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne