Invictus Legend 2019

Invictus Legend by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Cédric Ragot
Invictus Legend is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is being marketed by Puig.

GeraniumGeranium LaurelLaurel Salted grapefruitSalted grapefruit MeadMead Red amberRed amber Gaiac woodGaiac wood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 31.05.2022.

Close Relative for 1 Million Lucky
A pleasantly fresh, herbal scent with
with a sweet base (not cloying) and output similar to tropical mango with a hint of acid as if it were the passion fruit with small touches of salt and woody base. It projects very well the first two hours to then sit on the skin for another 6 hours in personal bubble, hence its eau de parfum character, but it is true that you will feel constant bursts of this lovely scent. It is a flanker to generate compliments.
It stands out well on warm days, afternoon, evening, summer season, spring, ideal for office Fridays, weekends. And yes, it brings back memories in the drydown phase of 1 Million Lucky with a salty, ambery touch.

Tiens!

Soufianov
strong blue, salty and marine scent
The best of Invictus line, in term of scent, projection and performance.
It's a powerful and strong blue fragrance, salty and marine scent. One of the best for summer.
Such a legend Indeed.
5.5

Marshall93
Good but scent and longevity missed a good chance
I personally used and it was one of the most complimented. By the way it's not so intense that's why longevity is 2 up to 4 hours (and this Is why i gave 4/10 in longevity ...i expect more in longevity from this brand).
Very fruity due to the grapefruit but also woody and this Is the part appreciated , i would suggest this parfume to the youngest guys not mature or old men.
Maybe the normal invictus Is better, not tried but the lacks of frankincense leaves me some doubt.

American Gigolo
As others have mentioned, for some reason Legend may smell different the first time you are exposed to it, as opposed to repeated regular wearing. I made a dumb move and bought a 5.1 oz jug after sniffing a test pullout in GQ magazine (this is usually a safe bet for me, but went horribly wrong this time). For some reason at the time it was sold out everywhere, even online, so I thought, wow, this must be some special stuff to be in such high demand! Hence the 5.1 oz, where I usually purchase 3.4 oz / 100 mL max, as this is all I was able to finally track down at a somewhat fair price at Lord & Taylor here in the States. It smells very different in person and throughout the day, and not good. The lingering smell when it dries on my garments is worse still. A very oily and sickly sweet affair that attempts to be spiritual and uplifting but winds up capturing the essence of an insecure gigolo.

To me, its only redeeming quality are those fleeting moments when I catch a faint whiff of the original Invictus DNA off in the distance. As with any fragrance, I'm sure some will still like it, but I would say proceed with caution, and even if you do, light on the trigger with this EDP.
First Fie then Hui
This is my first comment on Parfumo and I dare to go for the Invictus Legend. I do not yet own so many perfumes that I could now bring in a great deal of expert knowledge. A fragrance usually has to please me at the first go or inspire me to find its way into my closet. It's great how many possibilities you have to define yourself through a fragrance.

This scent, however, found its way into my closet via detours, because it was given to me by my girlfriend. I had only smelled it for a short time in the shop at that time, among many other scents and I can say that it did not stay in my memory. Of course I have worn the fragrance more often after I received it as a gift. I hated him at first. Too intrusive, too sweet and synthetic. I was used to wearing a fragrance like Bleu de Chanel. If you wear them one after the other, you will want to jump out of the window, because while Bleu de Chanel flatters you and gives you the feeling of leaving the house fresh, masculine and grown-up in a suit, Invictus Legend is the skaterboy who will run you over on the following sidewalk.

But I wanted to give the fragrance a chance and then used it more often over weeks and I must say that I like it better than I did at the beginning. Especially the durability is impressive, because even after many hours the scent is still clearly noticeable in the clothing and air. I'll have to spray again for other scents. It doesn't feel so obtrusive anymore, even though it is sitting heavily on the shoulder. It is like a friendship between old and young, where the old one gets to know the character of the young one only after a while. For older men, however, this fragrance is really not suitable, but it is too youthful for that. But it is definitely better than 6.1. For me, this fragrance ranks solidly with a 7.3-7.5. I think that he deserves to be given a chance to develop.
Bought and disappointed
I tried it in the store once and was blown away. Directly ordered and unfortunately have to find out that I don't like the fragrance in a not completely overloaded scenery (like in the perfume shop of your choice) at all. Much too sweet-synthetic very intrusive bubble gum scent. Maybe you can wear it for a party, but nothing more.

Occasion: Celebrating (if at all)

No recommendation from my side!
Invictus Legend
Not as sweet as the original Invictus, more on the fresh, slightly vegetable side. There's some modern sweetness here, but it's greener, just a little brighter and fresher. It therefore feels a little more mature, but is still very casual. Probably a better hot weather fragrance than the original, but not as good as Aqua. It still has a generic flair, but which is very pleasant.
The performance is solid. Good projection for 6 hours and long life throughout the working day.
No laurel wreath for Invictus Legend
I was looking forward to trying out the fragrance - after all, what fits better with the concept than fresh laurel? - but the combination with grapefruit and geranium unfortunately disappoints... DAMAGE!
Pure bubblegum!
Found Paco Rabanne's new Incivtus Legend in a perfumery today by accident. "Yes, finally a perfumery that already has it! Testing is on the agenda," I thought to myself. Beside the other Invictus flacons on the shelf, this one already stands out due to its strong dark blue.

This powerful outer appearance then also comes through in the fragrance. First I sprayed it on the test strip, then on my wrist. What came was a full dose of chewing gum. At first a "In-your-face chewing gum smell". Sweetie pretty much covered everything up. Honey sweet it was not so right, but rather a (nearly nasty) sugar sweetness. These typical colorful, very sweet chewing gums describe it the best I think. Some say that this chewing gum sweetness is also present in the original Invictus. Well, they've intensified it a lot here.

I can well imagine that this fragrance is good for teenagers. Also certainly wearable in clubs. This fragrance literally screams for it, it wants attention. Although I am still young myself, he is already too playful for me personally. I guess you have to like the smell. I can't complain about Sillage and durability, 7-8 hours were already in it. I'd still rather advise against blind buying

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Invictus + 1 Million Lucky. It has a maritime freshness but also a spicy sweetness. Youthful, long lasting but also quite synthetic
ScentedGentScentedGent 3 years ago
This smells exactly like grape soda.

Für Fresh ;)
by Entenradio
by Nage
by Nage
by Toni1990
by Toni1990

Popular by Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Eau de Toilette) / Eau de Mētāl by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne