Lady Million 2010 Eau de Parfum

Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance
Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
NeroliNeroli
Bitter orangeBitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesHoneyHoney
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.10.2021.

DonJuanDeCat
A million women cleaning toilets?
Hi guys, what's up? Nice that you read again here something from me! :D
Perhaps my title has irritated you? Well, then I want to clear that up right away: I have a toilet cleaner standing here, on which something with "raspberry fragrance" is written. I mean, with something like that I didn't think you could smell the raspberry scent well anyway, since you're just cleaning the toilet and it might smell a little chemical on the side. Kind of like all those cleaners that say citrus freshness on them, but they still have a strong chemical scent. Anyway, after using the toilet duck, a strong and even almost delicious smelling raspberry note rose right away, which reminded me of raspberry ice cream. Argh, that was already a stupid association at the sight of the toilet... So, then, when testing this fragrance (right after the cleaning action) here rose in the top note immediately a raspberry note in my nose, and for a moment my arm smelled like the freshly cleaned toilet... mu ha ha ha, that's sick, ey! :D

Hey hey, so anyway, I'm testing Lady Million EDP by Paco Rabanne and I honestly have to say I don't have high expectations. I'm not a big fan of Paco Rabanne anyway, and I didn't really like the Million fragrance for men either. But I have to admit that the bottles of this brand are often quite fancy, which I think is good, even if they seem quite cheap material-wise. Anyway, so now comes this fragrance here, let's see how he is still so!

The fragrance:
As just mentioned in the introduction already rises at the beginning of a strong raspberry note. This soon mixes with neroli as well as quite sweet jasmine. The honey, which is indicated for the base, you can now already smell a little. This enhances the sweetness, even though it has a heavy and somewhat spicy vibe. And then comes patchouli, which gives the fragrance a certain maturity, so I want to say that the fragrance for me thus becomes somewhat unsuitable for younger girls, because otherwise from the whole presentation (and also with the men's fragrance in mind) you could rather think that it could just be a kind of teenager fragrance (or young adults).
Later, the fragrance becomes sweeter again and the described, more mature fragrance notes lose some of their intensity, but still remain. What also stands out well is a large, noticeable synthetic, which was probably to be expected anyway, especially in such fragrances. After that, the fragrance hardly changes and remains as described.

The sillage and the durability:
The sillage is strong, I had expected, but have him imagined even stronger. Anyway, the fragrance will be good to smell. The shelf life is also pretty good with over ten hours.

The bottle:
The bottle has the shape of a golden gemstone. The upper half is made of gold-plated plastic (was it plastic? I'm not sure anymore...) while the lower half is glazed and through which you can see the golden-yellow fragrance liquid. The spray head has been integrated into the top section, which you just have to push down, so there's no separate lid. All in all, quite swanky, but at least it's also quite varied as opposed to a stinky rectangular bottle. Is quite okay, even if the processing might come across a little too cheap.

Conclusion:
Alright, first of all: I don't really think the scent is grotty. He is okay, is not now a fragrance that I would personally necessarily recommend, but he will find his followers and have... well from me. There are much nicer fragrances, but as I said, it is all in all still better than I expected.

Only I find the charisma of the fragrance itself somehow slightly inappropriate for the target audience. Because the fragrance has, especially in the middle part, a somewhat heavier charisma and almost seems like a fragrance for many adults, and by adults I mean here not young adults in their 20s, but all who are already weeeeeeit over 30-40. But would they look at this fragrance? I don't know, the synthetics would bother me a bit, even if it's not that bad. Hm, it is already difficult to describe and classify this fragrance. But for the younger ones I can imagine much nicer scents (yes yes, now I would recommend the Alien and Prada Candys anyway, because they smell so yummy on the girls, aaaah! :DD).

Other than that, the scent is an all-rounder, could be used all the time, maybe just not on too hot days. Most will certainly use the fragrance as a going out fragrance, it fits well with that.

That's it then again from me. Well then... I'll go see if the toilet still smells like raspberries... argh! :D
Have a nice evening and see you next time :)
Janazafir
Once the reputation is ruined, it lives quite unencumbered ;)
Christmas 2013.
For the first time I hold this fragrance in my hands and can hardly believe that I now finally own it, because before I always had to secretly "steal" the bottle from my big sister.
This fragrance brings back an incredible amount of memories for me, as I wore it almost non-stop for several years. The first date, the first kiss, the first time secretly going to a party...
It may be that I can't judge objectively because of this, however I so can't understand the "hate" this fragrance gets.
Christmas 2019:
Again I receive this beautiful fragrance as a gift and float again in seventh heaven.
Because for me it is an extremely successful fragrance, whose notes blend beautifully. The orange blossom plays the main role for me and in general it is a very sweet fragrance. Provided that one likes sweet fragrances, I can recommend him, however, only warmly.
In addition, I find that he stands out very strongly from today's "mainstream fragrances" and since he - at least in my environment - is no longer worn, he has regained its charm and can additionally convince by sillage and durability.
All in all: a beautiful fragrance that is far better than the reputation that precedes it.
* Love even after many years *
The first time I bought the fragrance actually e there where he came out with one million together ... it's just a duo what fits together !
The fragrance has remained the same until today thank God ...
He is an all-rounder but you should be in the mood for him so I anyway ...!
This sweet own certain something note must fit with me to the good mood!
In my collection always available !
He keeps all day and is a compliments catcher! Do not know anyone who does not like him !
This honey sweet patchouli neroli scent mmmm leaves a mark where you go ...!
He innert me to my disco visits where I drank as a drink Eristoff Gold mixed apple juice there he just fit! I have fond memories with him ... and I recommend it in any case... although it is probably worn by many women and is a well-known fragrance ... but is for me a must have in my collection ...!
I love his sweet nature and the certain something in it!
Would also be a blind purchase candidate who likes it sweet something fresh clean honey noble striking :)
My Opinion
It's the honey's fault.
Actually, I should love this fragrance - I like orange blossom and jasmine, patchouli, and I had nothing against honey in fragrances so far.
I've been sneaking around the ugly bling bottle in many stores for years, bought the La Rive dupe, and then hardly used that after all.

I remember one evening in particular when I wore LM on a test basis: I sprayed the fragrance on a cold, wet autumn afternoon, smelling brightly floral with a slight fruity note (with an orange like Amor Amor), and felt directly as if late summer was back again.
I almost bought it on the spur of the moment - good thing I didn't after all.

When I met up with friends a few hours later (back when it was legal) someone commented that I smelled good. That's when it suddenly hit me: the smell that's in the air, that's me! (Durability and sillage are therefore not bad)
It smelled like honey with a slight patchouli note. Where are my flowers!!! It doesn't smell bad, but I wanted floral and so the honey annoys me more and more as time goes on. A faint musk then also enhances the honey note and stretches its longevity for hours. With Elie Saab Le Parfum I notice the honey only when I really pay attention to it, here it is really in the foreground for a while.
But maybe that's just because I don't want to smell like honey right now. It's also kind of an exhausting scent.

At home, I consciously notice the scent again - and again, it's quite different. Dark woody-sweet patchouli, which seems very slightly amber, noble, autumnal, but also a little dusty. A slight hairspray musk note makes it seem inappropriate for an evening with jeans and beer (I'd prefer olfactory sweatpants right now, where's that asi scent everyone's writing about?!). Is my nose now numb to honey? Anyway. I found out that day that I don't like wearing the scent, at least from the heart note onwards. It's well made, smells absolutely not cheap, but the honey ruins it for me and the base is a bit too oppressive for me. That's not a criticism of the scent itself, it's just not what I'm looking for. Off the top of my head, I can think of several people it would go better with, and that's not a good sign.

It's probably more due to the bottle that the fragrance is so often perceived as chavvy and vulgar here. I find him rather classically ladylike, at the end even a little oldschool. In the drydown, it reminds me distantly of Laura Biagiotti's "Venezia". The I also like to smell, but to wear it is then but not "mine".

Who has a similar problem with the fragrance: Cash (La Rive) is less sticky. Unfortunately, me still too much, I can not "entriechen" it now. Once I have identified a disturbing note, it's probably over :(
They called her a slut
Bullying of the nastiest kind, that's what was going on in this damn forum, and nothing else! For weeks she had been trying to keep up with these high flyers of the perfume industry. Bergamots she had caught, boiled and picked to get to the bottom of their scent. Musk oxen she'd ridden to get a feel for animalism. She had stoned like nothing good to understand all this eso stuff and because of 'aquatics' she had done her seahorse.
With Ugly Roger, she'd bunked to get the key to the shisha bar (cue 'smoke') and forsaken the most delicious sweets to appear intellectual and grown up. SHE HAD EVEN TESTED CHYPRES !!!
And now what was the thanks for this, was there any form of recognition, of accommodation ? No, on the contrary, she was declared a slut, despite the most maudlin comments. 'Tiny-titted' and 'Funny-Lola' she was called, just because she had ONCE written about afternoon sex.
But now, now she'd had enough, she'd fix her helmet and show those scent whistles what she was really like for once. She'd get her gel nails glared at again, twirl her extännschens back in, Scharping knickers on and then pull out the one true scent.....LADY MILLION by Paco Rabanne.
The bottle alone was a gilded dream, making her blue eyelids flutter. " Come to Mummy," she cooed, spraying generously....
Automatically her hand wandered to the zipper of her pink velvet playboy house suit to allow her two strongest arguments some freedom. Deeply she inhaled "Ahhh, raspberry and jasmine!" And straight up, unadorned, with a fierce, fierce sweetness that had brought every guy to his knees so far. There was something about honey and oranges in that weird pyramid ( the weirdos could babble about that for hours ), she didn't give a damn. She smelled only sugar, berries and jasmine for the next 8 hours and that was enough for her to realize that she had arrived.
"Muddi's home ! Byeikovski, perfumo ! "

5.5
Pomp, swank, money
I have already tested, even possessed, several fragrances by Paco Rabanne that I found very pleasant. So when a nice perfume company sent me a sample of Lady Million EdP, I was quite pleased and curious. Because this perfume has so far passed me by, so to speak, although it seems to be very popular. The name and design of the bottle didn't appeal to me. Both seem deliberately pretentious to me. Real millionaires - unless they're newly rich - are rarely show-offs who light their cigars with banknotes and hang themselves with thick gold chains.

Of course, this image of the "moneyed aristocracy" mentioned here can also be treated with humor. When I saw Lady Million, I immediately thought of an Austrian phenomenon that is now known far beyond the borders: the Money Boy ("Andy Lubitz", "Swag", "Gucci and Prada"). This is the name of a rapper, born in 1981, who also plays with status symbols. In his videos he wears expensive designer clothes, poses in front of luxury cars and pretends to have any "bitch". At first this seemed so ridiculous that it was attractive again. In the meantime, Money Boy has found something like his own style with the help of professional arrangers and is not only clicked because he looks ridiculous, but has become musically interesting and shows self-irony. After all, behind the often provocative Austrorapper is an academic, who in real life is called Sebastian Meisinger and wrote his journalism master thesis about gangsta rap in Germany and therefore knows the scene well enough to imitate it. But because of his deliberate exaggerations a lot of things get a certain wink, which gives the show-off something playful.

I had a good time watching those Lady Million commercials. Protagonist is Dree Hemingway, born in 1987, an American movie starlet and model for Givenchy, Lavin, Chanel and the "Playboy". In the chic black and white video she plays a rich bitch in a low-cut, skin-tight black glitter dress with a tousled blonde mane. Of course, all the set pieces are there again that the average consumer associates with wealth: a fleet of luxury cars, status jewellery and power, which of course is also associated with money. And so the attractive, but also deliberately cheap-looking blonde mutates into a spoiled luxury creature, to whom the handsomest men lie at her feet and give her precious gifts, which she only makes fun of.

Yeah, you can smile at that crude story. But it does show what kind of audience is being targeted here: young women with Cindarella ambitions who dream of being rich and powerful. Lady Million gives them this illusion for some time. Because this fragrance has the effect that some young girls might imagine that dominant, rich ladies smell - which of course is not true in real life.
This sophisticated advertising image was taken one step further: I suppose it was the company itself that started the rumor that the perfume "smells like money". Anyone who thinks that rich women need to be young, sexy and beautiful is easily convinced of this and sniffs the scent of money. It is well known that you can interpret a lot into a fragrance. Also that a flowery perfume smells of money.

Now what does Lady Million smell like?

According to the pyramid, the fragrance starts with raspberry, neroli and bitter orange. Supposedly there are also amalfizitronen in the fragrance. That would be nice. Some who have tested it describe the raspberry note as sparkling like lemonade. I like to think so. Raspberries in general - I like them if they are not too sour. But the raspberries don't even show up at my place, let alone smell them. Nor do the Amalfizitrons, by the way. Strange. Bitter orange? It doesn't stand out much either. I make Lady Million sweet and floral. White-blooded, to be exact. At Parfumo, the gardenia is not listed in the ingredients, but according to other sources and my nose it is there - and not too scarce. The only problem is: I don't like gardenia scent very much. It is too heavy and sweet for me. And here it also appears in combination with jasmine, even jasmine sambac. The oil of this Indian olive tree is even more intense than that of the more well-known jasmine grandiflorum. For 1 kg Absolue - jasmine can neither be distilled with steam nor extracted with alcohol - you need 1000 kg of fresh flowers. I love the smell of fresh jasmine flowers in nature. When it comes to perfumes, I have my difficulties with such intensely scented flowers.

But nobody stops the sweetness. It is intense and almost narcotic or hypnotic. Unfortunately I don't like narcotic or hypnotic scents. I've always avoided Alien, Angel, Hypnotic Poison and La Vie est Belle. Not for me. In this sense it is also no coincidence that especially these hypno bombs, which are recommended if you like Lady Million, are not among my Tops of the Pops But I have nothing at all against white flowers, e.g. in connection with Musk. I like to wear something like that on warm summer evenings when I'm in the mood for it But here comes the full droning of a pompous floral scent. I feel it almost overwhelming. The scent is feminine, yes, some may find it seductive, sensual or sexy. Not me. It's too clear in its message for me. It overwhelms me with its sweetness and numbing heaviness, which seems almost obtrusive.
I am thinking of some reviewers who have something like this in mind: Oh, I thought it was a redneck scent, but it's so delicate and subtle and lovely anyway...
Well, I cannot join that group. I love sophisticated fragrances that offer something new and interesting. But not only. Like I said, I'm pretty good with "White Musk" scents. I also find them cuddly, sweet and seductive. But I just can't do with some of the highly acclaimed women's scents. Among them are the already mentioned Chanel 5 and Chypres.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend anybody. But I just find Lady Million to be provocative, cheap, loud and vulgar. That's my personal impression. It's a matter of taste. I've worn it a few times, but I'm not comfortable with it. This - in my opinion - bold and seductive style does not give me enough style and refinement.

White honey should also be added to the base note. I like the smell of white honey, but not in a perfume. Fortunately, however, the honey is rather reserved with me anyway.

What surprised me was that the fragrance didn't stick to me as intensively as some people describe it. I would say that Sillage and durability are "within limits" - meaning not too opulent or too inconspicuous. Rather weaker than expected. Nevertheless the fragrance has a dominant presence.

In the drydown phase, I find Lady Million still best when the fragrance - probably due to the patchouli - becomes softer and gentler and no longer has that deliberately provocative quality.

A perfume that suggests the smell of money would certainly be an exciting thing for me. But here I only find a lot of gardenia and jasmine. That's not enough for me.
That smell always goes!
This perfume has accompanied me for several years. I decided to buy it again and again when it ran out. It's part of the collection A pleasant, not too obtrusive perfume for everyday life and sometimes in between.
Fresh, fruity and sweet in fragrance. People have often asked if I wear Lady Million. The scent is familiar to many.
Yes, I like it...
... i didn't think the scent would be so fruity and discreet. I have just tested it and I find it light, harmonious and fresh.

I will be able to wear it at work, in summer and winter, it will eliminate body odor and not cause headaches, I am sure.

In the other comments, a lot of things have been said about Lady Million and I just want to join them! Sometimes you can't even find the right words.
GirlofNow
My first great love in the perfume world:)))
I can still remember a good 2nd year ago how much I was in love with this perfume:))) At that time I was still very inexperienced what the fragrance world offers so great, that means I was ONLY interested in this perfume any other fragrance I simply didn't care. To this day I can't explain exactly why exactly this fragrance and no other fragrance attracted me so much although I never really liked flowery fragrances this one was simply different, also my mother liked this perfume very much but not as strong as myself;))) At that time I only had fragrances from Yves Rocher, Britney spears and other celebrity fragrances. It was important to me that it was not expensive but still smells good. ( The Yves Rocher I always got gift because my mother used to opentest from there Produnkte ordered)

Every time I was in a drugstore or a perfumery I sprayed it on myself... At that time I just didn't want to spend more than 30Fr. on a perfume, because I just didn't see myself spending a lot of money on a fragrance. (Today I just buy myself a fragrance if I like it) For me perfume used to be just like water that you could spray on... Today perfume means almost everything to me because my fragrances are almost very heillig to me.
Last year the 30ml was reduced in the Christmas time I could buy for exactly 30Fr. and at the price I just could not resist it;)). I was very happy about this perfume because the long wait was worth it for me:))) Arriving home I opened this perfume and sprayed it on my wrist.

I just smelled beautiful berry notes that are not artificial or tart at all, they just smell like sugared berries dunked in a delicious sweet honey. The organ gene blossom shows up in the fragrance course from time to time with a light freshness which rounds off the fragrance course. Jasmine I don't smell big out there it's more the fruity notes with a light honey note that gives the whole a delicious sweetness :))) Lady Million is a very nice feminine fragrance that has only complimented me so far:) H+S is very good at LM, I smell it, because all day long. Annoying or stinging the one with me on the skin never really becomes, I carry because the whole year over he perfectly also (is with me so) the weather adapts. In the spring+summer time it goes in the direction of pleasant freshness and from the autumn+winter time it is sweeter and more fruity. Personally I think that there is no age at this fragrance he simply always goes and is also very feminine:)))
Puderduft18
Sometimes the first impression is misleading...
I first met Lady Million at my hairdresser's in the salon. It is what the film "Manta, Manta" ridiculed: a sweet mouse that really fulfills all clichés. Blond, slim, always perfectly made up and styled, always sweet smiling and sweet smelling and her favourite colour seems to be pink. She wears all the sweet mainstream scents, I can't tell the difference. But anyone who thinks he's dealing with a ....na, let's call it a "naive" little follower is wrong! Because who would think that this stylish girl would help socially disadvantaged children with their homework in her spare time? Volunteer, mind you! That she collects voluntary food donations for the animal shelter in the area and with her tip, what she earns in her job, rather gives the four-legged friends food than give herself an expensive outfit? I recently met her in a rustic hiking look in the woods, where she took a long walk with a few of her fluffy protégés. Honestly, I felt caught! What's the matter with you? Because one often judges prematurely without really dealing with a thing or a person!

And that's exactly what happens (to me) sometimes with some scents! A spray, a short sniff and the opinion is already certain. Otherwise, I can't explain why a perfume like this doesn't even score 6 points in the standings. Yes, there are so many who smell similar or at least go in the same direction. Yes, it's a heavy and very sweet scent. But at the same time it is also a sensual fragrance, if you know the right dosage! My hairdresser doesn't seem to know her, because I really have trouble not falling into snap-breathing when she sneaks around me and does my hair.
Some time ago I got myself a sample of the controversial scent and was very curious how it would look on my skin. Admittedly, Lady Million is a firecracker! The silage is gigantic like with Alien! I guess he's out for office fragrance. After a short raspberry-fruity prelude I immediately smelled Jasmin-Sambac on my skin. Woe betide him who exaggerates with spraying. :-) The bitter orange note, which occasionally flashes through, slows down the sweetness a little and appears slightly bitter. Orange blossom comes through a little later with me, but the jasmine clearly dominates. I don't perceive honey, however hard I try to sniff it out. After two hours the sweetness has settled down, Lady Million now I like more and more! However, I only sprayed once and yet everyone who enters the room perceives it well. It will certainly not become a favorite fragrance of mine, I have far too many other favorites in my collection for that! But for going out he is always a faithful and very beautiful companion, which I will certainly buy in the small version. In winter it is twice as beautiful to wear as in other seasons. The shelf life was 9 hours!

A big thank you to my dear Basti, who never gets tired of telling me about classic fragrances again and again! Your tip was good again. ;-))

Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
"The lady is a tramp" sang Sinatra. Although the bouquet it's feminine, discrete and pleasant (but banal), the bottle is terribly kitsch!

by Andreas09
by Schili
by Tacmaxx
by Tacmaxx

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Eau de Toilette) / Eau de Mētāl by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne