Olympēa Aqua 2016Eau de Toilette

Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design Marc Ange
Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) is a popular limited perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by Puig. Limited Edition

Loc Dong

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange leaf, Calabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger lily
Base Notes Base NotesSalted vanilla, Ambergris, Cashmere wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.12.2020.

The panacea
Actually, the whole thing started with me thinking about India. Why this particular country, I can't answer you right now either. But I didn't expect that of all things this scent would elicit an answer from me
On days when I find it difficult to get going, I like to take a particularly long bath. Freshly blow-dried and with a freshly painted face, the world looks quite different.

With my coffee I sometimes put on a fragrance that I took with me just before the lockdown in the green temple.

What can I tell you: it's precisely this spicy, cologne-like opening that captivated me. Is it actually a standard that some fragrances start with bergamot and neroli?

There is a bitter orange leaf in the prelude, but I can't believe it. Because I mean to be able to smell out clearly Neroli.

Unfortunately the freshness changes too quickly into a spicy and fluffy fluff. The smell of vanilla is not quite there at this point, but this could be due to the ginger lily, which still makes a skillfully soft and very soft appearance.

The ginger lily belongs to the ginger family and is mainly found in Asia at the foot of the Himalayas. In this fragrance it is indeed an indescribably beautiful protagonist, which gives the whole thing a slight spicy softness and provides me with great relaxation.

It is said that a component of the ginger lily for abir, a coloured scented powder used for religious festivals in India, is used for smoking. In Nepal, however, it is also said to be frequently used for incense sticks.

This camper-like and also slightly violet-like aroma is intended to be used especially to lighten the mood and as a nerve tonic. I usually only know similar results with Neroli, which sweeps all black clouds out of my head like a gust of wind.

But the ginger lily is said to have even more good qualities. It is said to help with asthma and colds as well as being antispasmodic. Maybe that's why I feel much more beautiful when I put on this fragrance
It's like I'm floating on a cloud that makes everything more beautiful. That makes everything seem lighter. That just acts like a panacea
Although I would classify the fragrance as more feminine, I recommend it for a unisex test just to experience the effect of mood-lifting. The durability and sillage are actually not too weak, so you should have a light hand when spraying.

Everyone who needs a break in the cold season can look forward to a little trip to India with this fragrance.
Tinder of Olympus
There she is, my first encounter with one of the female Invictus counterparts,
and this aquatic Olympian is better than I expected, I'm not even close to getting a scolding.

"Olympea Aqua" is a salty fruity vanilla compote,
very complacent and anything but junk, to be honest.

Like combining watery fruits and citrus with salty popcorn,
no wonder some women are desperate for that limited edition.

If the others from Olympus smell similarly fine,
...it's time to unburden yourself of your outdated, premature opinion of Paco.

Very sensual, human and yet fully in the sugary trend,
he's got some skills if you can spot him among all the new ones from Prada, Armani or Lancome.

Soft, sweet, but not sticky or only for the teens,
...this darling comes with no frills.

The name Aqua lets a few expectations run into nothing,
rather a goddess of love than spears.

As if one has bathed in cotton candy and desire,
here everything is harmony and never frustration.

Little textile here, abs there, a wink on top,
this is solid, olfactory radiopopop

by Schili
by Schili

Popular Paco Rabanne

Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne