Olympéa Intense (2017)

Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne
Bottle Design: Marc Ange

Olympéa Intense is a popular perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

White pepper, Orange blossom, Grapefruit blossom, Salted vanilla, Cedarwood, White amber

Submitted by CPL, last update on 07.11.2019

8.0 8.0 7.0 7.5/10

GirlofNow
Sooo beautiful sensual but also warm:)
I love the original Olympea and can't imagine summer without it:) It's simple, on my skin a great fresh exotic vanilla fragrance. Yes I know for many people Olympea is more of a fragrance, but for me in the warmer season it is an everyday fragrance;) Many people complain that the Olympea fragrances are too sweet but I think they go into the fresh but also slightly floral... Sweet to me is scandal of JG but not Olympea! Since I am very enthusiastic about this fragrance, I really wanted to test the other newer versions of Olympea:) Admitted to me the others have not soooo, very liked except Olympèa Intese:))) But also, I liked the bottle extremely well!:) I can almost say that I like the Intese version a little bit more than the original:D I think I should finally start with the fragrance description;)

Soooo the scent:
Already when spraying on, I could smell this beautiful salty vanilla note on my skin.:)))) The salty vanilla note I could smell with me because whole fragrance course what I personally liked very much!*-* Many also say that this salty vanilla note reminds of salty caramel... I'm honest I don't know what salty caramel smells like now because I only know heavier and sweeter caramels...:D Can someone tell me if I'm the only one who smells vanilla rather than caramel? I also have to get something off my chest, the vanilla note in Olympèa fragrances doesn't smell like ordinary vanilla! Many know rather heavy and sweet vanilla... but with the Olympea fragrances I find the vanilla note very, very special! Since the vanilla note is more fresh than sweet. ( I also smell that on my skin) At the original smell, I smell quite clearly also in the smell process, also there again fresh and pleasant fruit notes:) And the intense one is more difficult, but only lightly. Now not necessarily into the sweet but much more flowery but also slightly into the warm woody:) I smell Amber here very, clearly out what I simply only find beautiful!:) It's not an extremely sweet or heavy amber...Much more a very warm also slightly powdery amber*-*
The woody notes give the fragrance a course, a slightly powdery but also a light spicy note:)))) I have hardly smelled so far!:) I can smell flowery notes from time to time discreetly, but unfortunately I don't know what kind of flowery notes they are... I can't smell any fruity notes now! But the more so the Amber Note! It's the most present, but also the most intense to smell out! Who loves Amber fragrances or better said loves Amber in fragrances will certainly have a little joy with this one;)

So I guess you can't go wrong with this scent! Especially if you're a big fan of the original Olympea you'll have just as much fun with this one:) H+S is fine! Unfortunately I don't smell on my skin after 5.hours any more... But on the clothes this, fragrance has kept with me all day well:) I will not buy yet because I still have the original and want to finish first;) I think you can, because wear it all year round because it's neither too sweet nor too fresh:) What do you think of the Olympea fragrances?;)
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Ninamuse
A Frenchwoman on a summer holiday
My first comment here, I'm excited! I have an unusual story in common with Olympéa Intense:
At the beginning of 2019, in cold January, I really wanted to treat myself to an all-rounder fragrance that would accompany me all year round. I had requirements: It should fit to various occasions and temperatures. It must have a good shelf life. It must not contain any disturbing note. And above all: Despite its all-rounder status, it must be a bit "different" and have a certain something.
So I stood at the shelf in the orange M, tested my way through, but nothing convinced me "at first sight", and I actually wanted to go.
Suddenly she walked past me. My jaw just fell to the floor. Wow... I've never seen a more elegant young woman! Black Beret cap, underneath a blond mane. Red lipstick. Grey-blue eyes, grey-blue trench coat. Black bootees. With her French-influenced style and her presence, she embodied something that I also wanted a piece of! I was so fascinated. Where did she come from, where is she going? It was one of those moments in life that you will always remember.
She went straight to the Paco Rabannes, unerringly attacked the Olympéa Intense and fogged herself in. A gentle cloud of bitter freshness, fruitiness and sweetness reached me. Mmmh...! I want to, I want to! After she left, I immediately grabbed the round bottle. The fragrance was still hanging in the air: it was vanilla, definitely, but a fresh brew vanilla. Orange fruitiness. Something harsh, maybe wood? I didn't know. I didn't know. I only knew "at first glance" that I had found my all-rounder with that certain something. I couldn't thank the elegant lady from Paris enough for her performance in spirit. I really wore the scent every day and got compliments.
Meanwhile I think that Olympéa Intense (low dose!) is more effective in summer, and especially on vacation. He has something refreshingly maritime about the salt. The sweetness of vanilla and orange blossom gets something tropical at warm temperatures. I always imagine a romantic evening stroll on the beach in addition to the scent. But I met him in the cold "Paris"... :)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

2nd chance
Paco Rabanne... I only knew him when my dad had the scent of it. In younger years I had the Black XS...which hadn't really knocked me over back then...otherwise I could remember it better...Lady Million I never possessed, hadn't really interested me...it somehow smelled like this scent...some note bothered me.
Then came olympéa...the scent pyramid sounds promising...so off to the perfumery and test ...but he didn't develop on my skin as I had hoped...I gave up...with the scents of paco rabannne ...that will probably nothing ... then I read about the intense .... since I usually get along better with the intense or elixir variants of various scents, I tried again my luck and gave paco rabanne a 2nd chance .see there .... it was worth it!it develops magically and the individual scents I can perceive well.
However 1-2 sprayers are enough otherwise it works killing on me and my environment
The durability is with me so good 6-7 hours .
In the cold winter I imagine him even better ...a cuddly warming winter scent!
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Not so bad, though.
Paco Rabanne always makes very present and very sweet fragrances for the young girls.
These are the kind of girls who always walk through town in front of me or stand in front of me at the checkout. So I'm very Angel, Lady Million, XS damaged & decided for me that I can't do anything with these sugar sweet showers.
Nevertheless, I don't want to close myself off to these brands and their sugar waters through the journey of the perfume cosmos and buy one or the other, as well as this one
9.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Shalima
Not every day, not every opportunity, not always and everywhere
... because Olympéa is different, at least as far as I'm concerned.

I sneaked around for a long time and, to be honest, I was more attracted to the bottle than to the fragrance. However, it was too expensive for me to simply place the bottle anywhere without any further added value.
I already knew Olympéa, but it had never convinced me. In the end my opinion was again and again on the new: "quite nice actually, but as you know only the little sister of ..."
is nice And then there is this in my eyes terrible looking and creatively unimaginative packaging! No elegance, no charisma, who only thinks of something like this and wants to draw attention to himself and earn money with it.

Compared to Olympéa, Olympéa Intense - except for the packaging - is already much more. More critical and sensitive to handle and too much of it leads at the same place to a perhaps only unique result, namely "never again".

But I'm not writing this to speak ill of Olympéa Intense - except for the box, though.

Olympéa Intense begins with an explosion! Like a laser beam that blows up a boulder, the first, second and maybe even third sprayer bounces off and whirls the complete range of contents around my nose. You stand like dazed and don't even know if you really wanted to buy it. Therefore, my tip to start with a sprayer first, in order to be able to estimate the effect better.
I have already hinted at what will happen in the statement and would like to clarify this again here. Olympéa Intense develops in me as if I could breathe through the individual layers the deeper the draft is sucked in, as if one were gradually immersed in it. It starts with the (bitter) orange paired with grapefruit. Vanilla then joins it, but does not develop sugar sweetness, but also remains tart. At the very end, just before the moment when the lung volume is reached, it becomes earthy, warm and slightly woody. Woody at least in the way you breathe on a pretty dry piece of wood in the forest, where you just have a little bit of moisture because of the scent, which transports the scent a bit more, but not more.

With some time then the layers shift in perception, the orange remains, but clearly recedes. The slight tingling in the nose may then be caused only by the pepper, but maybe I'm only imagining it because it's just so appropriate. When you take a deep breath, the earthy quality is expressed more and more early and surrounds you almost constantly, but still with this slightly fruity note of orange (which, by the way, is still a bit bitter), a softened grapefruit and vanilla spreads further. And then, yes, exactly then, then it starts to become sensual, passionate, maybe even a bit playful. An interplay, almost like the very fine continuation of the explosion mentioned at the beginning. But not so intense, not so bombastic, not so layer by layer, but as in a compressed, finer and finer fog.

Olympéa Intense - I take it about 30 minutes before the moment when I want to be noticed with it. I don't waste anything on it, because it lasts a long time, and until it gets very close ... and then can be desired from time to time even.

Thank you for reading!

Jazzy76 12 months ago
Sweet and warm with a salty touch, perfect in the cold season or by night. Quite good sillage. Luxury bottle, but a little kitsch (to me)+3
6.0

by Akinna
by Akinna
by Blödel
by Blödel
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Black XS (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Pure XS by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense by Paco Rabanne