Pure XS for Her 2018

Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne
Pure XS for Her is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Quentin Bisch

Popcorn, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang, Sandalwood, Musk, Milkwood, Ambrette seed

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is American model and actress Emily Ratajkowski

I am the night
The world can wait. Let's make popcorn and enjoy a vanilla cigarillo
Because the world can wait. Press pause and breathe, do you also smell this cinnamon smoke, this spice, this infatuation?

Because the world can wait. Just do this one day and evening what you like
Because the world can wait. Do you also smell the darkness, the Orient Express, the lure of all that promises freedom?

Because the world can wait. The world may turn, but does it turn around you?

For once, let the world wait. Just now, just for this moment, just for tonight.
Denise1410
In search of the popcorn
Salt and smoke... that's all I smell, unfortunately. I was very sad about this, because I had put great hopes in the popcorn note. I'm a huge gourmand fan and judging by all the descriptions and comments, Pure XS fell right into my breed scheme. I also love popcorn, caramel and everything that goes with it. But I was disappointed. I smell from the beginning only salt, unpleasantly pungent, with a muffled smoke note, not incense, but rather cigarette smoke. I have the same problem with Olympea. If a woman smells like she's just been outside smoking, I always know she's wearing Olympea.
I thought it would be different with Pure XS, maybe there is something wrong with my nose, but I consistently smell an unpleasant smoky and pungent scent that you don't want on your skin. In the background lurks a dark, grape-like depth that distinguishes Pure XS from Olympea, otherwise both fragrances smell almost identical to me.
Sweetness does not perceive any, no matter how hard I try and how often I smell the bottle that stands unused in my bathroom. Almost every evening I try to understand what so many people smell, but I just can't figure it out. It is really crazy but at the same time incredibly interesting how differently scents can be perceived. I will spend many more evenings with Pure XS, maybe I will find it one day, the sweet popcorn and the caramel
Sugar! Popcorn! Caramel! You've smelled it before
I love such fragrances and it lasts for a long time but it is just nothing that stands out. One must also say it smells like Olympea with popcorn, sugar and caramel. If you own Juicy Couture Gold Couture or Ariana grande ari you don't need it here. Also has some drugstore scents throughout the day
The bottle is the best!
I was really curious about this fragrance, albeit primarily because of the bottle. If there's a snake draped on anything, I'll be blown away. Now I finally had the opportunity and unfortunately I have to say: the bottle is the best thing about this perfume!
Ylang-ylang, popcorn and vanilla are mentioned in the accompanying text to my little specimen and there's hardly anything more to smell. By design, Pure XS Olympéa is very similar, the same combination of vanilla, sweet and salty. But I find Olympéa more harmonious, more harmonious and better made. But the basic idea for this fragrance is so good - if only it had been better implemented! I can smell the popcorn, but it hardly comes into its own. If popcorn had been more dominant and saltier, less sweet, it would have done the fragrance good, giving it more depth and character. So at the beginning Ylang-Ylang unfortunately knocks everything down; it's somehow all too much, it even causes me a slight headache and a violent aversion, when this over-dominant note turns into something that smells slightly fermented, like fully ripe honeydew melons shortly before rotting. After two to three hours this finally subsides a little and the fragrance becomes more cuddly, harmonious and harmonious. It now resembles even more Olympéa, becomes sweet-salty, vanilla with a woody base. But the ylang-ylang dominance and this hint of ripe honeydew melon just won't go away, so I'm afraid to wear the scent a second time. If you have Olympéa, you don't need it anymore and if you are thinking about buying Pure XS... there is only one justification: the bottle! Otherwise Olympéa is always more beautiful and harmonious, IF you want to go in the salty vanilla direction. And a real gourmand isn't for me either, by the way.
Spektrum
A clear message in the here and now
I'm a woman. Follow me. (ignore the others)
We go to the cinema for a premiere in beautiful clothes, have a lot of fun, and then we sneak into a nocturnal botanical garden. Surrounded by exotic flower aromas we forget the rest of the world. The scent of the flowers excludes everything else, we succumb to it.
In the morning we wake up in the sun's rays, between crushed vanilla beans. Now our faces are as innocent as children, hungry we shake popcorn leftovers from our clothes. In the air there is a delicate hint of fruity flowery sweetness. Now what? Post-spray
Proximity instead of width
I had longingly bought the XS pour elle at salted prices from ebay - and now wear this wide, clear fragrance every day.
White cool flowers to the horizon.

Of course I was curious about XS pure.
Does it also have long-running qualities ?

Quite - but not for daily use.

Pure conveys a cuddly closeness instead of width.
Exactly the opposite of Pour Elle.
Nevertheless, I feel attracted to the delicious, original popcorn note.
I don't eat popcorn because it sticks to my teeth, but I like to smell it.
With Pure I can enjoy the fragrance without flossing afterwards.
The waistband also thanks Rabanne.
Sandal nestles the appetising scent non-sticky, and vanilla floats over it too.
Ambrette adds marzipan, but Ylang makes sure Pure doesn't get too fat and heavy.

A treat with a certain twinkle in the eye - certainly well suited for long winter evenings, cosy for two.
5.5
Madnetic
The spoiled brat next door
The girl from next door who has everything but is still never satisfied and can't get her neck full - an embodiment of this fragrance. Every wish is read from the brat's lips and yet the whining for more, more and more sounds constantly. The scent has a very pleasant top note, but it already ran away after the breath of a second before the brat. What remains is a fragrance that clings to the father's leg like a girl's nagging - a fragrance that you try to get rid of in vain. He is warm and definitely a candidate for autumn and the cold winter - but none for me
CandyScent
...and a bucket of popcorn, please.
I love popcorn. Popcorn can confidently be described as my "guilty pleasure". No, not because of the calories... In fact, I often get a little stomach ache after eating popcorn. But I accept this regularly with pleasure, because it simply tastes so good to me.

I fell in love with Pure XS for Her twice: at first and second sight. First the bottle. Oh, my God... THE bottle. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw the scents. Vanilla, popcorn... Wait... Popcorn? A gourmand?! In this bottle?! Could this be my hot candidate for the most anticipated fragrance of the year? (So much is betrayed: He became it!)

So I strolled unsuspectingly through a London department store and suddenly I saw him: THE bottle. I tore it right out of the nice lady in the shop! Close your eyes, sprayed on: popcorn! I knew immediately: this time without any stomach ache.

Popcorn becomes vanilla popcorn, then it gets warmer. Woody, oriental. At the end then slowly again: Popcorn.

I'm in seventh heaven. If I had to decide today, now and here: You are only allowed to wear one fragrance for the rest of your life - it would be this.

Usually I ate my popcorn before the movie starts. I hope the bottle lasts a little longer

Jazzy76Jazzy76 21 months ago
More gourmand-cocooning than sexy (as the bottle with the tempting snake could suggest). Sweet with average sillage. Commercial. High price

by Minea
by Parfuemliebe
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Paco Rabanne

Ténéré (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne La Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Mētāl (Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Intense by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Legend by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Sport de Paco Rabanne / Eau de Sport by Paco Rabanne Olympēa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympēa Aqua (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne