Pure XS for Her (2018)

Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne
Pure XS for Her (Paco Rabanne)

Pure XS for Her is a new perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Puig.

Quentin Bisch

Popcorn, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang, Sandalwood, Musk, Milkwood, Ambrette seed

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.11.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is American model and actress Emily Ratajkowski

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
The bottle is the best!
I was really curious about this fragrance, albeit primarily because of the bottle. If there's a snake draped on anything, I'll be blown away. Now I finally had the opportunity and unfortunately I have to say: the bottle is the best thing about this perfume!
Ylang-ylang, popcorn and vanilla are mentioned in the accompanying text to my little specimen and there's hardly anything more to smell. By design, Pure XS Olympéa is very similar, the same combination of vanilla, sweet and salty. But I find Olympéa more harmonious, more harmonious and better made. But the basic idea for this fragrance is so good - if only it had been better implemented! I can smell the popcorn, but it hardly comes into its own. If popcorn had been more dominant and saltier, less sweet, it would have done the fragrance good, giving it more depth and character. So at the beginning Ylang-Ylang unfortunately knocks everything down; it's somehow all too much, it even causes me a slight headache and a violent aversion, when this over-dominant note turns into something that smells slightly fermented, like fully ripe honeydew melons shortly before rotting. After two to three hours this finally subsides a little and the fragrance becomes more cuddly, harmonious and harmonious. It now resembles even more Olympéa, becomes sweet-salty, vanilla with a woody base. But the ylang-ylang dominance and this hint of ripe honeydew melon just won't go away, so I'm afraid to wear the scent a second time. If you have Olympéa, you don't need it anymore and if you are thinking about buying Pure XS... there is only one justification: the bottle! Otherwise Olympéa is always more beautiful and harmonious, IF you want to go in the salty vanilla direction. And a real gourmand isn't for me either, by the way.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
A clear message in the here and now
I'm a woman. Follow me. (ignore the others)
We go to the cinema for a premiere in beautiful clothes, have a lot of fun, and then we sneak into a nocturnal botanical garden. Surrounded by exotic flower aromas we forget the rest of the world. The scent of the flowers excludes everything else, we succumb to it.
In the morning we wake up in the sun's rays, between crushed vanilla beans. Now our faces are as innocent as children, hungry we shake popcorn leftovers from our clothes. In the air there is a delicate hint of fruity flowery sweetness. Now what? Post-spray
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Proximity instead of width
I had longingly bought the XS pour elle at salted prices from ebay - and now wear this wide, clear fragrance every day.
White cool flowers to the horizon.

Of course I was curious about XS pure.
Does it also have long-running qualities ?

Quite - but not for daily use.

Pure conveys a cuddly closeness instead of width.
Exactly the opposite of Pour Elle.
Nevertheless, I feel attracted to the delicious, original popcorn note.
I don't eat popcorn because it sticks to my teeth, but I like to smell it.
With Pure I can enjoy the fragrance without flossing afterwards.
The waistband also thanks Rabanne.
Sandal nestles the appetising scent non-sticky, and vanilla floats over it too.
Ambrette adds marzipan, but Ylang makes sure Pure doesn't get too fat and heavy.

A treat with a certain twinkle in the eye - certainly well suited for long winter evenings, cosy for two.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 5.5/10
The spoiled brat next door
The girl from next door who has everything but is still never satisfied and can't get her neck full - an embodiment of this fragrance. Every wish is read from the brat's lips and yet the whining for more, more and more sounds constantly. The scent has a very pleasant top note, but it already ran away after the breath of a second before the brat. What remains is a fragrance that clings to the father's leg like a girl's nagging - a fragrance that you try to get rid of in vain. He is warm and definitely a candidate for autumn and the cold winter - but none for me
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
...and a bucket of popcorn, please.
I love popcorn. Popcorn can confidently be described as my "guilty pleasure". No, not because of the calories... In fact, I often get a little stomach ache after eating popcorn. But I accept this regularly with pleasure, because it simply tastes so good to me.

I fell in love with Pure XS for Her twice: at first and second sight. First the bottle. Oh, my God... THE bottle. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw the scents. Vanilla, popcorn... Wait... Popcorn? A gourmand?! In this bottle?! Could this be my hot candidate for the most anticipated fragrance of the year? (So much is betrayed: He became it!)

So I strolled unsuspectingly through a London department store and suddenly I saw him: THE bottle. I tore it right out of the nice lady in the shop! Close your eyes, sprayed on: popcorn! I knew immediately: this time without any stomach ache.

Popcorn becomes vanilla popcorn, then it gets warmer. Woody, oriental. At the end then slowly again: Popcorn.

I'm in seventh heaven. If I had to decide today, now and here: You are only allowed to wear one fragrance for the rest of your life - it would be this.

Usually I ate my popcorn before the movie starts. I hope the bottle lasts a little longer

• by CandyScent by CandyScent
  • by CandyScent by CandyScent
  • by Parfuemliebe by Parfuemliebe

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Black XS (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne Pure XS by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco by Paco Rabanne