Pure XS for Her (2018)

Pure XS for Her by Paco Rabanne
Pure XS for Her (Paco Rabanne)
Pure XS for Her is a new perfume by Paco Rabanne for women and was released in 2018. The scent is gourmand-woody. It is being marketed by Puig.

Quentin Bisch

Popcorn, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang, Sandalwood, Musk, Milkwood, Ambrette seed

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.09.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is American model and actress Emily Ratajkowski

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 5.5/10
The spoiled brat next door
The girl from next door who has everything but is still never satisfied and can't get her neck full - an embodiment of this fragrance. Every wish is read from the brat's lips and yet the whining for more, more and more sounds constantly. The scent has a very pleasant top note, but it already ran away after the breath of a second before the brat. What remains is a fragrance that clings to the father's leg like a girl's nagging - a fragrance that you try to get rid of in vain. He is warm and definitely a candidate for autumn and the cold winter - but none for me
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
...and a bucket of popcorn, please.
I love popcorn. Popcorn can confidently be described as my "guilty pleasure". No, not because of the calories... In fact, I often get a little stomach ache after eating popcorn. But I accept this regularly with pleasure, because it simply tastes so good to me.

I fell in love with Pure XS for Her twice: at first and second sight. First the bottle. Oh, my God... THE bottle. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw the scents. Vanilla, popcorn... Wait... Popcorn? A gourmand?! In this bottle?! Could this be my hot candidate for the most anticipated fragrance of the year? (So much is betrayed: He became it!)

So I strolled unsuspectingly through a London department store and suddenly I saw him: THE bottle. I tore it right out of the nice lady in the shop! Close your eyes, sprayed on: popcorn! I knew immediately: this time without any stomach ache.

Popcorn becomes vanilla popcorn, then it gets warmer. Woody, oriental. At the end then slowly again: Popcorn.

I'm in seventh heaven. If I had to decide today, now and here: You are only allowed to wear one fragrance for the rest of your life - it would be this.

Usually I ate my popcorn before the movie starts. I hope the bottle lasts a little longer

• by CandyScent by CandyScent

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Black XS (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne Pure XS by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne Paco by Paco Rabanne