Ultraviolet Man (2001) Eau de Toilette

Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne

Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Paco Rabanne for men and was released in 2001. The scent is sweet-synthetic. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesRussian coriander, Italian mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Ambergris
Base Notes Base NotesCrystallized moss, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.04.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

A really smelly buddy
First: I hate "One Million", yuck, gross! ;-) UM by Paco Rabanne however is one of the oldest fragrances in my collection. I have often received compliments from the female side because of him. What more do you want? I don't wear it as often nowadays, but this is due to my curiosity for new things and my collection, which has grown considerably in the meantime. But I will always fall back on UM.

For me, this EDT is a constant, but I prefer to apply it in the evening rather than during the day. I would describe the scent as quite linear. Minty freshness cushions a certain basic sweetness. Both very pleasant. Perhaps UM could therefore be described as the Wrigley's of fragrances, although I don't think specifically of chewing gum when I smell it. UM awakens very few associations in me that make me think of familiar things from the kitchen, bathroom or nature. I mean that as a compliment, because this fragrance stands alone.

What is behind the fragrance type "synthetic" has not yet become quite clear to me. I may still be too lifeless! ;-) The fact is that most flavouring substances are nowadays synthetically produced. In this respect, this is neither a knockout nor an okay criterion for me. I just wanted to get rid of that.

If you are a "fresh type" like me and tend in a sweetish direction, but turn nasal at A*Men or Le Male, UM is a safe bench with more than sufficient durability and sillage
7.0 7.0 7.0 6.5/10

Soft-sweet fragrance.
My boyfriend has this EDT, so I can write a bit on how this projects on others.

All and all, this is a fragrance that starts as green/fresh with a great opening, and it turns into sweet/synthetic. It leaves a very nice, soft, and pleasant skinscent. Longevity is quite good, and sillage is quite soft, which is a good thing for these type of fragrances.

6,5/10
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Full Of Mint
Minty Fragrance. Nice smell, Stylish Bottle. It stays 5 to 6 hours on my skin. Projection is good, Longevity is also good. I get many compliments. But do spray on cloths for more projection.

Black Light - Sweet Scent
by Thecombad
by WiseOwl
by WiseOwl

Popular Paco Rabanne

1 Million (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Invictus (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Lady Million (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne Black XS (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne Pure XS by Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2016) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne XS pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense by Paco Rabanne Calandre (Eau de Parfum) by Paco Rabanne