Matières Libres - Patchouli Figue 2021

Matières Libres - Patchouli Figue by Panouge
7.2 / 10 45 Ratings
Matières Libres - Patchouli Figue is a perfume by Panouge for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-earthy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Main accords

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes Fig leafFig leaf RhubarbRhubarb PearPear
Heart Notes Heart Notes Fig milkFig milk JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli CocoaCocoa AmberAmber CedarCedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 30.10.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Fico di Amalfi with power
Since I am a very big fan of Fico di Amalfi I was looking forward to this fragrance.
A sweet fig in the foreground, which is bedded by the patchouli.
For me, a great combination, as the fig is given so more space and depth.

Durability is quite decent, especially since the fragrance does not change greatly. What I find good in this case, because fig is one of my favorite notes.
Silage is also solid. Not a monster, but one is noticed in the first few hours. Typically French just
Ce sentiment de l'été
Patchouli & Figue keeps exactly what he versprich.
Fig and patchouli united in your noblest version. The fig gives the fragrance the summery fruitiness, the patchouli comes with a stimulating spice. It is a beautiful, warm and so happy summer scent but still very distinguished.
A fragrance that makes summer dreams come true....
Childhood memory: A table tennis court on an Italian campsite
I learned about Panouge's four Matières Libres through a Youtube video by Leni's Scents and immediately wanted to try them. Panouge currently offers a Discovery Set, where you only have to pay for shipping from France.
For a unisex fragrance, I did find Patchouli Figue to be very sweet at first. The sweetness opens up to me from the fig milk, which, however, decreases over the day over and over again. The sweetness of the fig milk and pear complements beautifully with the base notes of patchouli, cedar and cocoa. I read in a comment on Patchouli Figue that the patchouli gradually overgrows everything - I can't confirm that. The fig remains with me throughout the day.
My first association with this fragrance was actually a place in Italy where we often played table tennis. This place was located between different coniferous trees and yet somehow you noticed the sweet southern flair. Despite the fact that we were mostly at this campsite during the summer months, I would categorize this scent more towards the cooler seasons due to the sweetness. The scent is so special that I can't name anything else that compares. I imagine I smell something synthetic and artificial at first, almost like a medicated cream, which doesn't smell particularly bad, but that fades after a few minutes. The scent is not very intrusive, but is still noticed. H/S is bombastic- I didn't get a headache (I'm very prone to that unfortunately). My Freud found the fragrance also good.
If I had to say how I imagine a person who wears the fragrance: a person from 30, who is down to earth, has a solid job, but understands now and then quite good fun. For me, definitely the favorite of the four Matières Libres, which can be worn very well in everyday life and at work. Have it currently only as a sample, but is on my wish list for the fall :)

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Panouge

Cedarstorm by Panouge Perle Rare Gold by Panouge Perle Rare by Panouge Matières Libres - Absinthe Gaïac by Panouge Perle Rare Intense by Panouge Perle Rare Rose by Panouge Matières Libres - Datura Amaretti by Panouge Perle Rare Nuit by Panouge Perle Rare Homme Black Edition by Panouge Perle Rare Homme by Panouge Matières Libres - Rose Agathe by Panouge Business Man (Eau de Toilette) by Panouge Sandstorm by Panouge Return Women by Panouge Kenize by Panouge Indifférence by Panouge Business Man (After Shave) by Panouge Indifférence Men / Indifférence for Men by Panouge April Forever by Panouge Return Men by Panouge