I Quattro Elementi - Aria 2009

I Quattro Elementi - Aria by Paolo Gigli
7.8 / 10 9 Ratings
I Quattro Elementi - Aria is a perfume by Paolo Gigli for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is citrusy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Nello Gigli & Figlio.

Top Notes Top Notes PineapplePineapple BergamotBergamot LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart Notes GardeniaGardenia IrisIris JasmineJasmine RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla CedarCedar
Submitted by Seglein, last update on 08.01.2020.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Very helpful Review 8
Shower gel freshness in a different way
Thanks to Sir Lancelot, I have also received a taster sample from this one. I tested it without reading here first and honestly I am very surprised. Unisex scent? Mmm. For me it was from the first to the last moment very clearly a men's fragrance. A very good one, but that is m.E. not really something for the woman.

Unlike other fragrances, I can't clearly recognize the pineapple here. I like pineapple, but here the good fruit seems to sink somehow. What I perceive is a pleasantly dark, slightly bitter freshness. And this darkness also lets me assign the scent more to the gentlemen. I like what I'm sniffing at, no doubt about it. But just as unisex cannot be opened up for me, I wonder what this has to do with the air. If I had to assign the scent to an element, it would have been the water. Too bad that I don't know the others from the series and therefore can't compare them.

I can recommend this fragrance to all men who feel like a pleasantly spicy fresh fragrance that doesn't bang around with ambroxan, as Sauvage and its friends do, and yet still has a feeling of freshly showered. This one's great after sports for my nose. And even in the office I would say, not wrong at all.

I don't really see him in the summer either. I'd rather put it in spring or fall. But in principle you can wear it at any occasion

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Paolo Gigli

I Quattro Elementi - Terra by Paolo Gigli Quattroventi - Grecale by Paolo Gigli Alhambra by Paolo Gigli Excentrique pour Femme by Paolo Gigli Quattroventi - Scirocco by Paolo Gigli I Quattro Elementi - Acqua by Paolo Gigli Le Regioni - Sicilia by Paolo Gigli Caraibi - Bahamas by Paolo Gigli Quattroventi - Maestrale by Paolo Gigli Gioiello - Smeraldo by Paolo Gigli Caraibi - Martinique by Paolo Gigli Suncycles - Night by Paolo Gigli Caraibi - Barbados by Paolo Gigli I Quattro Elementi - Fuoco by Paolo Gigli Caraibi - Jamaica by Paolo Gigli Gioiello - Zaffiro by Paolo Gigli Niagara by Paolo Gigli Suncycles - Sunrise by Paolo Gigli Final Touch for Women by Paolo Gigli Excentrique pour Homme by Paolo Gigli