Eau de Berlin by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann

Eau de Berlin is a perfume by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still in production.

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 01.12.2019.

4.0 6.0 7.5/10

The discovery of simplicity
I was just thinking about what scents I wore during the day during these miserable dog days, and see: There were some who I almost accused of a certain simplicity. I didn't even comment on the "Eau de Berlin" for example, only a statement (meaning: nice but nothing) was worth it to me.

And now I'm wearing this cologne for the second day and wondering if I did him wrong.

By and large: No, I didn't. I didn't. The "Eau de Berlin" smells pleasant and somewhat unfashionable, it has a very simple mind and it is hopelessly unoriginal.

However, I had not considered one thing, namely how this kind of simplicity can do at temperatures well beyond 30 degrees. How different did I now want to smell during the day, if not for clear, linear, freshly cool scents, scents with a certain triviality that don't push themselves forward, that can fly below the collegial attention radar.

And suddenly it works, the Lehmannsche Berlinduft, which I still find rather boring and which for me doesn't fit to Berlin at all. I smell a friendly shower freshness, supplemented by very discreet spice, something powdery is also present and a tender florality, I could imagine that I have just a finely built lavender in the nose. After about an hour, the scent on my skin becomes much warmer with a tiny tuft of sweetness (benzoin perhaps), a little more flowery (rose geranium?) and delicate wood, while my T-shirt still rises straight freshness.

Typically Lehmann keeps the fragrance quite good despite Cologne concentration, after about four hours there is nothing on my skin, but in my shirt still a clear residue of spicy freshness smellable.

That's why I'm raising my rating from 6 to 7.5 - that's still no breathless enthusiasm, but I think: "Eau de Berlin" does his job pretty well in this weather.

by Bertel
by Bertel
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann

Bahia by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Lindenblüte by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Oud by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Fougère by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Russisch Juchten by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann MOL intens by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Tulpe by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Sandelholz by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Larissa by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Verité by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Singapore Patchouly by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Habanera by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Feige by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Heliotrop by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Ambra by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Wüstenwind by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Springfield by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Russische Eau de Cologne by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Vamos by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Roter Mohn by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann