Orange by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann

Orange is a popular perfume by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 03.07.2019

9.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Landlord
Trust, creativity and little hoppers
Orange creates trust (pay attention to how many politicians wear orange ties when they have to testify in the committee of inquiry). And orange makes you awake and creative. I usually rely on this aromatherapeutic effect when I apply my previous orange fragrance favourites: "Orange Sanguine" by Atelier Cologne. It already awakens and illuminates wonderfully. But we know there's no such thing as the Holy Grail for the nose. There's still someone coming along who can do it a little better. And in this case it is simply called "Orange" by perfume-individual Harry Lehmann, Berlin.

So freshly herb-fruity, so deep and ripe, no orange has yet shot into my nose - and so natural that my heart immediately begins to jump. Yes, this "orange" awakens spirits! And she does it long and persistently, especially intensively of course in the first 90 minutes, with a good sillage for four to five hours and can still be sniffed very closely after eight hours. On the one hand this may be due to my skin chemistry, which often gives well made citrus scents a comparatively high endurance, on the other hand probably also to the surprising EdP concentration for a citrus scent.

Of course "Orange" does not offer a thoroughly composed development in the course of the wearing time. But that would also be counterproductive, since one wishes that the orange freshness splash would not diminish at all. Despite all the fresh fruitiness, it is also the scent of a ripe fruit, underlaid with a light, dark herbaceousness at lower altitudes... This leads me to assume that "Orange" feels most at home on mature, male skin.

Since I wasn't sure how great the stamina of "Orange" is during our first visit last weekend at Lehmanns in Berlin's Kantstraße 106, I cautiously had only 50 ml (for the price of 26.50 €!) bottled - a funny chat with Mr. Lehmann juniorjunior included. I could have been braver...!

Ohdeberlin 4 years ago
Fresh orange juice, not sweet more fruity, a lot of pulp, no aldehydes, excellent projection for 3-4 hours (only)+1
5.0