Wüstenwind by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann
Wüstenwind is a perfume by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 22.08.2020.

DaggiB
The lime blossom is to blame..
...that I acquired my first perfumes with Ü50 and also desert wind found its way to me.
Every year I am enchanted by the scent of blossoming lime trees and so in the summer of 2019 I decided to do some research to find out if there are any scents that match.
So I ended up at Parfumo and Lehmann and my fragrance journey began...

It was said that Lehmann would soon have to discontinue or reformulate some fragrances and so I made my first panic buying. Beside the lime blossom, some minis were ordered and desert wind.

Lehmann's description was quite meagre with "warm and light" Mrs Tonis at least listed the scents lemon, tonka bean, rose and lavender and described the fragrance as "oriental-woody".
On perfume, however, it says "flowery-powdery".
Truly confusing everything!

Yeah. And then desert wind disappeared after only one spray in the cupboard, because I had stiffened on the lemon and he did not satisfy this wish.

Recently, a lovely perfuma asked me to describe the fragrance and so I tested Desert Wind a second time and with a nose that had become a little more practiced and patient.
And after I described the scent to her, I thought, why not here as well?

So:
First I smelled lavender, later rose His nose sunk into the crook of his arm, a touch of lemon also appeared.
The whole thing is embedded in a restrained spicy-vanilla note (tonka bean?).
In the further course of time I also noticed a surprisingly slightly ethereal note.

The fragrance has a warm and gentle effect on me and a little bit like a cream (e.g. Nivea a little spicier).
For me it has nothing to do with desert, although I think of warmth with the scent, but I rather think of "mediterranean-cuddly"...
Desert wind is neither obtrusive nor expansive, insofar as it is actually rather light and only perceptible for a few hours.
And I think it can be worn by all sexes
I like the 100 ml bottle (not the one shown above) very much, I own the square version and I like the heavy and plain glass, it looks clear and noble

by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann

Sminta by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Oud by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Lindenblüte by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Springfield by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Bahia by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann MOL intens by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Feige by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Verité by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Russisch Juchten by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Reseda by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Fougère by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Larissa by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Surabaya by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Russische Eau de Cologne by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Esterel by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Heliotrop by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Orange by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Singapore Patchouly by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Nelke by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann Tulpe by Parfum-Individual Harry Lehmann