Häxan by Parfum Prissana

Häxan is a popular limited perfume by Parfum Prissana for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-animal. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Prin Lomros

Camomile, Saffron, Galbanum, Lavender, Rosemary, Clary sage, Marjoram, Vermouth, Sage, Jasmine absolute, Cypress absolute, Fir balsam, Spruce, Beeswax absolute, Elemi resin, Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Frankincense, Labdanum, Goat's hair, Styrax, Opoponax, Nutmeg, Gaiac wood, Clove, Black pepper, Caraway, Tobacco absolute, Castoreum, Costus, Nagarmotha, Cedarwood, Australian sandalwood, Cashmeran, Mushrooms, Vetiver, Patchouli, Muscone

Submitted by Taskphorce, last update on 05.08.2020.

Hendrikmainz
Work of art for the gardener's child
Hello, dear fragrance fanatics!
I'm trying to keep it short here...!

This fragrance is home to me, something very familiar. I must say that I am a gardener's child & we had a flower shop! To guess the drölf ingredients of this perfume is not feasible, so it is obsolete to find out something individual! To me it smells like the flower vases where tulips, daffodils, gerbera and co. had stood.
Surely there's something green about it, with an undertone of "rotten"? But I don't smell the much said animal here at all! For me it is the greenest of all greenest fragrances! A masterpiece for all flower & gardening enthusiasts! But no girls who want something sweet and flowery! Something like that was mercilessly crushed here in front of omnipresent GREEN!
What's left to say?
Great perfume!? One of the best of the last years (but this is also due to my association)
Sillage? Top
Flacon? Cool!
Extravagance? She is so there...
Mainstream/ Can you wear it? If you are up for something different & know where you stand, this could be your scent! Otherwise...
Everyday life? Shit, read the post?
Recommendation to buy? Sorry, you are too late & missed the hottest thing from 2019! Sorry

Too diagonal to fail?
There's no reason why I shouldn't like Häxan. I know almost all the scents of Prin Lomro's first brand Pryn Prafum. There was a lot there that was good, unusual and new. But also some things that did not reach me or were not acceptable. In any case a man who treads new paths and leaves with it entered Pflase. This is in any case desirable and worth supporting.

With "Häxan" everything is right on paper: name, appearance, ingredients. Apart from chamomile, lavender, mushrooms and beeswax absolute, I support the 35 (!) others without restrictions. I just don't know if that's why you should "put them all in one pot".

And that's exactly what I'm having trouble with here. Although it is a very, very versatile fragrance and I like the most penetrating notes of it all, I can't read and recognize much from it. I don't have the clarity, the edges. It seems to me that all the rough tones are surrounded by beeswax. Damped and blurred.

The fragrance is very strong, spicy, dark green and light animalic. The goat hair benchmark of "Aksum" is clearly undercut here, which is not a mistake in itself. However, my nose interprets this in the steamed form here rather than mushrooms, than goat hair and mushrooms.

The versatility of this fragrance, which is even stronger directly above the skin than over distance, is certainly really exciting. Almost every time it smells different than before and you can detect a lot from the huge pyramid.

To come back to my first sentence: No, there's actually no reason why I shouldn't like the smell. But between like and love, between accept and desire is a gap that cannot be filled even with 35 favorite scents.

PS: On the other wrist I wear "Burvuvu" today by the way. He now had twelve hours to make me doubt, to put him on the wish list. He didn't succeed.
Magic

Dense dark green, gently floating.
Warm fusing in light and shade.

A small inconspicuous path.
Slowly and carefully I follow him into the dark green of the forest.
Tender sunbeams gently touch the forest floor.
The scent of soft lavender, herbs, leaves and moss.
Of black earth and mushrooms.
Of needles and resins.
I am surrounded by bark, old wood and soft green.
Quiet rustling of the treetops and gentle whispering of hidden voices in nowhere.
Looks that haunt me. Undiscovered and yet to be felt.
Goose bumps.
I'll sit under one of the oldest of the trees.
Quietly he tells me about past events, here in the forest.
Of dark powers and ancient witchcraft.
At night, when everything is quiet and time stands still.
He whispers quietly of ancient rituals. Of black and white magic that almost seemed forgotten.
And while I'm sitting there listening to the old stories. I think...
Is it the magic of nature or the scent that captures us.
Is it the warmth of the sun that makes us smile.
Or the silence of the night and the cold that freezes us.
It's the thoughts of old witchcraft.
The unbelievable that we don't see. But that surrounds us and makes us feel the magic.
Is it the magic in our dreams or the reality, to grasp close.
Or just the magic of a thought.

Häxan gently touches your soul. Wraps you with magic power.
The soft green veil of the fragrance seems to enchant you.
Häxan makes you feel the magic in yourself. Always a little different and from different angles.
Unique.

Häxan.

Sorcery
Häxan is a tribute to the silent film of the same name by the Danish director Benjamin Christensen which was produced in Sweden in 1922 and also appeared. It's a mixture of feature film and documentary. In Germany he appeared in 1924 under the name Hexen. Pryn Lomros of Parfum Prissana has dedicated a fragrance to this ancient masterpiece with Häxan. Häxan is intended to remind us of all the occult places and mysteries where witchcraft and black magic were performed. It is also said to contain many of the ancient ingredients needed for black and white spells, elixirs and potions. And there are tons of them in Häxan!

The fragrance
Häxan does not only smell of witchcraft, he is also true witchcraft. To anticipate one thing, Häxan is basically a Fougére. He doesn't smell like a witch's brew of a hundred fragrances that brings tears to one's eyes and burns in one's nose. Rather, it revolves around three very noble and fine lavender notes. They serve as the basis for everything that comes. And there's a lot more to it! A soft bed of moss continues to serve as the basis. Aromatic woody notes of
Fir, pine needle, wormwood, styrax, birch, sandalwood and guaiac appear first. Then it gets a little more herbaceous and spicy with
Rosemary, thyme, nutmeg, tobacco, cinnamon, violet leaf, vetiver, marjoram, basil and mushrooms. Animal tendencies gently beat through beeswax, civet, castoreum, leather, hyrax, musk and what I personally find most interesting is the smell of algae. There is a phase in Häxan where you think you are standing by the sea or you look deep into an ancient algal well. Very exciting! Resinous notes of Galbanum,Olibanum,Opoponax,Labdanum and Patchouli are also included.
There are so many notes and chords that it's hard to believe. And I only mentioned a fraction of it. You always smell something different. The scent is constantly in motion and changes the scent color and the notes as if it wanted to transform itself constantly, but can not decide in what. It is like light and shadow or like ebb and flow. A good spell and an evil spell. A spirit or demon that constantly takes possession of a new body. You want to think he's alive!

Conclusion
Prin Lomros has created a miracle in my eyes, which even I had not yet got to know in all my years. Häxan is really like an enchanted elixir. It is like a black, magical mirror out of which shapes try again and again to come to light, but which are withdrawn again and again into the darkness. Faces made of scents that look at you constantly and briefly say their names before they have disappeared again. It is incredible how quickly this fragrance changes again and again. Häxan is an extremely light and portable perfume despite its immense accumulation of dark and dense tones. If you have it on your skin, it looks almost weightless and floating. It is in no way oppressive or heavy, which is probably due to the existing lavender tones and the Moss which is constantly present in some form. The fragrance also has an extremely good adhesion and longevity of 8 to 10 hours loosely on the skin. On the clothes you can still see it even after days.

Häxan is magic, alchemy, shaman magic and witchcraft in its most beautiful form. A portable, beautiful curse, love spell or spell. Fascinating, mystical and mysterious. But the true sorcerer is Pryn Lomros who in my eyes is an absolute exceptional talent and in my opinion has outdone himself with his witchcraft.

Magical!

by Can777
by Can777
Im Schutz der alten Wurzeln
by Kylesa
by Gerus525
by Gerus525

Popular Parfum Prissana

Nesnás Qareen by Parfum Prissana Ma Nishtana by Parfum Prissana Nimitr by Parfum Prissana Mandarava by Parfum Prissana Thichila by Parfum Prissana Le Cirque Bleu by Parfum Prissana Natsumeku / 夏めく by Parfum Prissana Apsarah by Parfum Prissana Mohragot by Parfum Prissana Narasimha by Parfum Prissana Tom Yum by Parfum Prissana Maruyama / 丸山 by Parfum Prissana