Black Tar by Parfumerie Particulière
Bottle Design Francesco Passaniti, Waltersperger
Black Tar is a popular perfume by Parfumerie Particulière for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Clove, Concrete, Canary Islands juniper, Labdanum, Indian tuberose, Gaiac wood, Indonesian patchouli, Moss, Vetiver, Amberwood

Submitted by Calista, last update on 19.10.2020.

Black is Black
When I read Black, I always get directly curious. The title didn't bode well, but the Pyramid read so well. I was very excited to start. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! The name Black is rightly called Black. Black, blacker, darker. He really smelled of tar, but not as I had imagined. But very wearable and really good. A fragrance for man and woman, even if I think that men might like it a bit better.
It also takes a very long time for the tar to cool down a little. At first, one only takes burnt wood. Then : a clove, juniper and tuberose mixture. Eventually also patchouli. An unmistakable scent that lasts and lasts. It's very special and really great Floyd, I say thank you very much.
Tabla
Men smokers of the very noble variety.

It is the height of summer, as announced a long time ago, the municipality is having the streets in the village renovated and provided with a fresh tar surface.

A real hell machine - a tar machine, as it slowly moves towards you in slow motion. I watch this monster for some time, fascinated, as it presses out a pitch-black lump at its lower part with great roar. Inside a hell is boiling, tarry - smelling biting swaths with something bitumen-like blowing over to me.
On top of the machine sits a guy, yes, he is enthroned like a prince. The man sits there with a naked upper body, tanned and looks at me with a strange smile... His colleagues behind the machine look up to him, what his eye sees and peer out... the machine stops and they stare at me.
Oh, my God, I'm starting to feel a little queasy... and I know exactly what you're thinking. I'm turning away and running home. Being stared at like that made me angry (even later).

I hated them and it took me a few more years before I could classify these certain male looks as homage to my femininity. After all, I was only 14 years old at the time.

Meanwhile, the machine continued to press its contents onto the road. Later I see from the window how they have to shovel away the superfluous tar material with shovels. They swear in Italian.
Later a small bump was left at this point, which should remind me again and again of this moment all these years.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------br />
A fascinating men's smoker of the most noble kind. I sniff Tuberrose, together with incredibly tender, smoky, tarry wood notes that remain longer in muscular presence on my skin. Wow...

I imagine Black Tar to be a cultured advanced gentleman, who besides everything else has kept this wild guy in. One who can also be found occasionally in Waken, or even at the Burning Man Festival. One who can be seen to have left out very little in life. For example, maybe one like Charles Schumann, who comes to mind spontaneously.

The bottle could not be more appropriate for this fragrance.

My most sincere thanks to Floyd, who sent me a sample of this jewel.

Carlitos01
A sun ray in the black storm
[short review]
I had promised myself that I would not buy a new perfume anytime soon (I mean new bottles, not decants). But I happened to find something that took my breath away. Both the brand and the perfume, must be illustrious players, but unknown to almost everyone in the fragrance comunity. At least they were for me until now.

Black Tar is dark, very dark, gloomy dark ... but it can show some light at the same time. It surprises by the juniper and cedar that are sober, earthy, cold, bitter, soft and just slightly green like a magical Tolkien forest. The balm is religious, mystical, and full of thick tarry smoke. The perfume unveils us both with a dark and shiny black mantle, as well as with a tip of clear and soft clarity. Alone in the middle of this whirlwind, a sweet white tuberose stands out and shines, tightened by swirls of smoke, but ready to illuminate that darkness.
The scent is eerily somber but with a small and gentle candle in the middle of the blackness. The perfume seems to be reborn and transformed in each application. It's always different and it's always exciting. It is always both dark and light at the same time. It only asks to be used from dusk until dawn.

Amouge and Marly's Parfums may cry with envy. Out of jealousy, Tom Ford may as well pull out all his hair. This is the real "Fucking Fabulous"!
Think of a perfume that evokes Baccarat 540, but that is dark, full of incense, burnt rubber, and smoke ....
You could also think of a Bvlgari Black or a Midnight In Paris, without any sweetness and a rampant balsamic darkness ...
This is Black Tar.

Music: Pink Floyd - "Dark Side Of The Moon"... the full works, please!
At night
At night comes the time I love, the time I want.
Then I'm ready and it gets quiet inside me Fantastic I am, want out of this world it's the dreaming that keeps me alive I flee from myself in a wild run,
God Hypnos always catches me comfortingly My dreams shimmer in colourful splendour
and pass away silently in a silent dance.
Many a dream consists of delicate veils,
he whispers and blows into the wide space,
he can be like a feather cloud,
I reach for it, want to be one with him Often I am united with mythical creatures
and places I've never been,
then I feel a happiness like I never do during the day
and hum a cheering melody.
Then I float redeemed over hill and dale,
then I don't care about everyday grief,
then I'm going on a colored journey ...I listen to the old sages When I dream, I experience gentle falling.
The pilot's dream is the most beautiful of all.
When I dream, I look down into the valley,
then the moon shines between clouds so pale,
then resolves on the everyday quarrel,
then I'm ready to forget.
I also dream of love, the bright light but I can't take my dreams with me into the light, into the coming day,
as much as I would like it to be .
Black Tar is so dark and light at the same time. Smoky cedar and earthy patch. Mystical balm, smoky and thick. From dark black glowing to light black and soft. Tuberose in its purest, closed form. Surrounded by smoke and darkness and yet so bright. Creepily dark and like a small, soft lantern on a stick. Cold cedar, slightly green-bitter and soft. Black Tar is like a fragrance converter. Always different and always exciting. Always dark and light at the same time.
Thank you Floyd - thank you for this Dudter experience!
In the rush of the road
I must have gotten under that tar machine somehow. The black mass flows sluggishly, closes me in on itself, the tar sweats ruggedly and heavily, swaths of warm grey smoke, but a moment ago I was lying here in a clearing. Now it's all asphalt and ashes, in the rush of the road I drift in the tar, I dive deeper and deeper, until I think I notice a carnation, which still defies the stewing cobbler, and now and then a few notes of leather, as my jacket decomposes.
Then I believe my head under the asphalt, the smouldering seems to make nature, the flowers, trees and grasses shine fruity bright in the tar, as if the concrete makes them shine, tuberose, cedar and vetiver. With my arms attached to my torso, the asphalt slowly pushes me forward, hour after hour a few centimetres mixing with the remains of the forest. There is guaiac wood after a while, skull splits the trunk into splinters, swims scorched milk in the fire of the concrete, red glow'n poor smoking knights.
Hours later the hub seems to be reached, grasses sharpen the smoke bright green, before the undertone becomes warmer and softer as mosses scorch. Now I dream of tuberoses made of ash and amber woods, beguiling flowers with sweetish vanilla wood cream like incense sticks, mixing Nag Champa like patchouli, blurring the frenzy of the road to memory.
Black Tar is a smoker with unusual development. What Frau Holle has already hinted at in her commentary, namely that all these natural scents resonate in this initial wall of tar, is, when you smell it carefully, a varied iridescence from spicy-leathery to resinous-fruity, burnt milk, green-mossy and finally flowery-woody. All this is broken through the glasses of the smoking tar, creating the scent impressions described above in the text. Incidentally, smoked ham is never a suitable association for me at any time. Black Tar stays for about six to eight hours, projects moderately to skin-tight and is never obtrusive even at warmer temperatures, rather refreshingly grainy than tar-like paste-like. It is definitely special among smoke scents.

LAY IT DOWN!
So, or something similar, not only Parfumerie Practiculär, but certainly also the road builders think that forest, field and meadows should have no place in this our country, and must be layered with what they currently have there: Tar, tar, tar!

What the fuck are you doing? Flower meadows. Childish! Smell much too good and only gives you stress with all the bees, beekeepers wouldn't be able to buy more pipe tobacco afterwards. TEER!

Coniferous forests! Just prick it! Looks pretty, but all the resin everywhere, you can't get off the soles and clothes and just prick badly, I had already said. TEER!

Wood. Do you know how dangerous driving a car between trees can be? Megastressig to pay attention to each individual trunk when one is on the move with 220 things on: TEER!

And yet, this tar quiver seems to have buttered all this biomass in it (why not crimp it red) well,

at least this is the best natural eco-tar there is.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 6 months ago
This lunatic is in my head. And if my head explodes with dark forebodings too, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
AquamonzaAquamonza 3 years ago
a true black beauty, which is not just overwhelming birch tar (as so often in this kind of scents) but resinous, black sparkling woods

by PallasCC
by PallasCC

Popular Parfumerie Particulière

Type Writer by Parfumerie Particulière Madeleine by Parfumerie Particulière Pluie Noire by Parfumerie Particulière Blue Mandarine by Parfumerie Particulière Tonka Fever by Parfumerie Particulière The Saint Mariner by Parfumerie Particulière Belle Epoque by Parfumerie Particulière Berlin(H)er by Parfumerie Particulière