The Saint Mariner (2018)

The Saint Mariner by Parfumerie Particulière

The Saint Mariner is a new perfume by Parfumerie Particulière for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic notes, Pink pepper, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Vetiver

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 10.09.2019

10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Shojoid
new & modern take on aquatic genre
It's a very interesting fragrance. Main genre - aquatic. It seems there is little left to say in this category - the aquatic theme has been interpreted in every possible way. And yet Parfumerie Particuliere somehow managed to find a new, modern and pleasant take on it.

So we have a top made of breezy ocean air - no surprises here. Lot's of salty wind, freshness etc.

What's interesting and unique about this fragrance is it's base. It is lush, aromatic, musky-woody-rubbery-vetivery and reminds me of a completely differernt kind of perfume - an oriental scent that is designed to ooze luxury.

The interplay and even a bit of tension between these two parts is in fact very pleasant, despite sounding a bit weird. I even imagine I smell cigarette ashes in there somewhere. An original creation, and a nice one!
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Jilly
WC duck exclusive - extra fresh and well seasoned
I received this fragrance as a sample with my Tauer order and tested it of course. So open the bag and remove the nebulizer cap. Hmm oh after the other two accompanying rehearsals were thoroughly wrong that was something that immediately aroused my interest. A very nice lemon came towards me. In addition typical aquatic chords mated and I immediately thought of the WC duck ;). Hoppala after about two or three minutes it suddenly became sweeter and spicier. The rosemary's here. Pooh the sweet is difficult to describe I do not know what exactly it smelled of but it became sweeter. The interplay has its own charm. This lemon on the sea is coming towards me again and again. The Sillage is mediocre, the shelf life with 7 hours already really good. It is definitely a fresh but intense fragrance. I would like to buy it - it could be my first choice for spring 2019, but 180€ ...... I have to swallow. It is such an intense freshness and the lemon is very present. One could sum it up well, true to the headline: WC duck exclusive - extra fresh and well seasoned ;).