Type Writer by Parfumerie Particulière
Bottle Design: Francesco Passaniti, Waltersperger

Type Writer is a popular perfume by Parfumerie Particulière for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Cistus, Aldehydes, Virginia cedar, Papyrus wood, Indonesian patchouli, French labdanum absolute, Saffron, Castoreum, Leather, Amberwood

Submitted by Calista, last update on 08.10.2019

10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Shojoid
Soot from a machine factory
To me it smells like soot. With woody & oudy undertones, smoke and a bit of rubber. I don't remember it very well, but it might be similar to the insides of a typewriter. Very cool, dark, deep and black scent. Wouldn't know where or when to wear it myself, as I think it is a rather masculine perfume. And on the right guy it will smell like a million bucks. Unusual and stylish fragrance. To me truly niche.
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Type Writer Revolution
If a challenging, not to say provocative Type Writer-scented lady, who would have taken the unisex hypothesis in the present case as a typewriter word, so to speak, would meet me in the evening, I would probably get into serious embarrassment, but as a lover of mechanical typewriters I would first of all ask whether she is more of the Type GABRIELE, OLIVETTI or OLYMPIA or OPTIMA as a precaution. In this context I consider an ERIKA or TIPPA to be out of the question, they would certainly not have any tendency to aromatic elixirs with a fragrant barrier belt or similarly confused olfactory impositions ...

The "Type Writer" with its "own" Ortho is a scent from a "strange home" for manic type writers as well as for typewriters who do not like typewriters. You can't appreciate WD- and other working oils that much, as even the SM-gatherer first indignantly turns up his nose, because it's all about good smells - isn't it?! The stuff stinks unpyramidically, even oud is rumored to be out of the question.

Horny beavers with labdanous temperaments are ridden with patchouli sledges, yep! Woods and cistus perhaps from La Isla Bonita La Palma are on board - and who knows what kind of ambergrub the two girls secretly brewed together. After half an hour, however, I feel really comfortable with torpedoes, Olympias and Mercedes', which stir their type levers, tabs and rollers, lift their collected sacked scents from the underground of the 20th century (the hair of the secretary!), adjust the correct edge and embrace me with medium line spacing, although I - no, BECAUSE I smelled so pithy glandularly like bear-bitty TYPE WRITER.

Hopefully my LiebeLiebe will not come home prematurely.
How should I explain this fragrance scenario unsuspiciously?!

Verbena 91 days ago
Smoky oil. Hot metal shards. Assembly lines, print rolls, greasy pinions. Feeding the punch-clock. Industry sketched in black and white.+1