Les Potions Fatales - Bloodflower 2016

Les Potions Fatales - Bloodflower by Parfums Quartana
Bottle Design Aerosyn-Lex Mestrovic
Les Potions Fatales - Bloodflower is a limited perfume by Parfums Quartana for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-earthy. It is being marketed by Six Scents. Limited Edition

LiquoriceLiquorice
AniseedAniseed
BloodBlood
CloverClover
IrisIris
Black roseBlack rose
AmberAmber
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.10.2021.

The Licorice Equator
........ runs along the Main line and supposedly licorice is more popular up north. I don't know, my grandma always claimed there was ox blood in licorice. I didn't care, just stuffed it in my mouth and didn't think about it - it was sweet. Cat paws I liked especially, they are so nice gnietschig(soft).

Bloodflower smells first of licorice, still neatly pushed by anise - I find great. Patchouli I smell also out and a bissi flower, black rose shoulds be. Yes, rose could be in it and maybe it also gives a slight fruity note. Blood must be a slightly metallic note. Maybe there is also ox blood in it, who knows. But the note fits super to the fragrance and is not disturbing.

I feel a bit like I'm spraying myself with cat paw scent, smells really very similar to the candy. I don't find the scent itself too sweet though, pleasant.
Sunday is Halloween, then I can make my daughter happy. Let's see what the says

Emorandeira
Blood and spices with a hint of flowers
This fragrance has surprised me and I would place it between the original and different and the rare. Even so, I cannot give it the highest mark for performance reasons and because, although as I say the aroma is original, for my personal taste it does not end up being pleasant since it has something in the background that does not quite convince me. It has a beautiful face but the bloody parte is a bit disgusting for me...

The aroma mainly for me is a slightly sweet and spicy rose. The anise and liquorice are very remarkable and the patchouli in the background is very very light. All this feels light but at the same time strange (I also have to admit that licorice and anise are not my favorite scents). Also, deep down I notice something that I don't know because it reminds me of the aroma that is produced when a can of tuna is opened. I know it's weird ... But I think that's what makes the perfume not quite convincing me, although people Who love like spicy and medicinal aromas will probably love it, since the quality of the perfume is high. When I ice it from afar, what I notice the most is the aroma of liquorice.

The performance is quite moderate. The duration is not bad but the projection is soft from the beginning making it a more daily perfume and perfectly wearable with heat. Perhaps you would say that it is a perfume to wear during the day in spring and on summer nights when you do not want to attract much attention.

Scent: 7
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 10
Overall: 7.5
MrInfinite
Game of Gourmands Edition!
A small bottle in blue with a simple silver lid. You don't look at it and think sh**
what have I spent so much money on and then came the first spray...

Bloodflower is truly not a 6 value, rather a 9!
This fragrance makes you doubt some gourmand scents.
No vanilla, no cinnamon, no benzoin, no caramel, musk which I always associate with gourmand scents and yet I think he belongs to this class.
It has a very pleasant sweet-floral note which irritates my nose again and again. The floral component seems to be connected to something metallic like iron in the haem. The scent is limited but with such a solid base it does not need it.
Perseverance and Sillage convince why I give him the gourmand title and you can't "smell your fill"; which the others probably can't claim. I haven't been able to include anything this good in my collection for a long time.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 7 months ago
BF is a rose spiced with aniseed and liquorice. Smelling It from far I get the most the liquorice but smelling close a weird bloody note...

by MrInfinite
by MrInfinite
by Amadea70
by Amadea70

Popular Parfums Quartana

Les Potions Fatales - Wolfsbane by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Hemlock by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Digitalis by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Mandrake by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Midnight Datura by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Venetian Belladonna by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Lily of the Valley by Parfums Quartana Les Potions Fatales - Poppy Soma by Parfums Quartana