Emperor Extrait 2018 Extrait

Emperor Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage
Top 59 in Unisex Perfume
Emperor Extrait (Extrait) is a popular perfume by Parfums Vintage for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-citrusy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
MuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris
VanillaVanilla
BirchBirch

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 08.10.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage, which differs in concentration.

Yeah, that's him
I love the Aventus Creed and it saddens me that only a watered down shadow remains of such a masterpiece. But the topic is long known and also almost as old as the Aventus itself.
In my search for alternatives, I got nearly a dozen different perfumes under my nose. Alharamain, Armaf, Mont blanc, DUA and brands that may not be listed here. In between I was quite enthusiastic about L'Aventure, but that one didn't seem to survive the perfume industry's watering down strategy either.
By chance, I recently became aware of the brand "Parfums Vintage". The reviews, even if only a few available, all speak very positively about the fragrance. The Emperor Extrait Extrait is the most famous product / dupe of Parfums Vintage and imitates the 2016 Aventus. You can only order the fragrance from Parfums Vintage's store page. The store exists once in the UK and once in the US. Orders from Europe, other than the UK, are shipped from the US. For whatever reason. You have to pay the customs and import sales tax, or whatever they're called, either way.

Packaging & Flacon:
The packaging is simple and classic without much gimmickry. The bottle also kept simple with a black plastic cap. The sprayer is quite good. The juice is slightly yellowish. In between, there has apparently been a batch with clear liquid, which has had a poor shelf life.

Fragrance:
And now to the most important issue, namely the scent. After the first spritz, you already notice directly the high quality of the fragrance. You smell a successful rounded soft warm fruit (pineapple) note immediately after spraying. And that's a big plus compared to the other dupes ala Armaf with the biting lemon note. The scent gets pleasantly smoky pretty quickly without being smothering or heavy. In the course comes a fine vanilla also to it without acting cloyingly.
It lacks my amateur nose the expertise now the individual fragrance notes rauszuriechen and describe. I can only say, the fragrance acts from the beginning high-quality, warm, spicy, masculine and fresh. This is a successful and harmonious blend of gentle fruity notes on a slightly floral smoky spicy base without being intrusive or loud.

Durability:
On my skin, the Emporer Extrait lasts a good 8 hours and then becomes skin tight. On the clothes he holds until tomorrow. In my opinion, more than sufficient and compared to the current watered-down Aventus an excellent performance of Parfums Vintage.

Conclusion:
A fairly unknown but well done high-quality fruity-smoky dupe of a watered-down masterpiece, Aventus creed, with great durability for the Aventus hardcore fans.

Nearly spot on
I like pineapple scents & also Aventus.
So i had ta make a try with Emperor extrait!

The opening is a blend between pineapple/lime.. very much lime indeed but its getting more smooth as it dries down. Emperor remeinds me very much about Rasasi pour lui Zebra. But with more quality and better blended.

So how about performance? Well i had higher expectations about Emperor Extrait. Sillage is strong but not as strong a i wanted (5 hours before declining) and longevity about 8-9 hours before it gets into a skinscent.

Worth the hype? Yes i think so even if my expectations was higher.. Emperor is probably the clone with most balance & quality. It,s not a synthetic bomb like CDMi or fading away easily like explorer.

Face me father...
... kratos said to Zeus and fought to the bitter end.

So or so similarly I perceive Emperor Extrait of Parfums Vintage in comparison to Creed Aventus, a comparison that almost imposes itself.
Aventus on the one hand by many, of course also by me, absolutely idolized, a fragrance that lives forever from its image, be it the constant batch discussions or the numerous dupes,
but today is to be about Emperor Extrait which is metaphorically then represented by Kratos, who has no divine status to begin with.

Parfums Vintage is a perfume house from Great Britain which has specialized mainly in the cloning of well-known fragrances, especially Aventus with various batches
Preliminary, I collect since late 2019 fragrances and have then also bought my Aventus and can only refer to this in a comparison, but it is also far too mystical for me to deal with Aventus batches. It is simply indifferent to me, because one I would not be the type of the ready to spend a lot of money on something what perhaps my expectations for the vast sums one would have to spend would not meet.
To the fragrance:

The opening is already a battle of fruity notes, especially the dominant pineapple against the very nice patchouli musk base, which from the beginning gives the fragrance its smoky character. The pineapple is the main actor of the fragrance in the first 2 hours.

In the drydown finally joins a great pear note, for me the most beautiful part of the fragrance, simply unbeatable in combination with the smoky base, which also makes Aventus.
The eternal twist is just what I like so much, I don't know what I like better but you get both for a very long time, very homogeneous.

The fragrance eventually fades out with the smoky character.
About the performance:

The durability is with me about 10-12 hours, Sillage is pretty good, no Beastmode, rather always very well present, but still radiates very well from the skin, just typical of Extrait de Parfum.
He is a little less power than Aventus initially, hälte but longer.
To the packaging:

Well, the fragrance comes in a very nice looking, albeit equally plain box.
3 out of 10 points.
To the conclusion:
I like the word clone in relation to this fragrance is, even though it is obviously one.
It is a fragrance for Aventus lovers, which absolutely does not have to hide, on the contrary, it is for me both from the quality and DNA on a par.
With Aventus you also buy the brand name, here not.
The Emperor Extrait had to prove itself with me also first, because no less than Aventus itself was the measure and he has with bravura.

Just as in the end Kratos, who is a demigod, Zeus struck down the father of the gods,
so too, in the end, Emperor Extrait is my narrow winner.
The better Aventus
Moin together, right at the beginning I must say that this is my first review ever and I'm not an Aventus batch expert and thus can not draw a comparison to the popular smokier Aventus variants. I stumbled through a yt video on the Emperor Extrait, where he was just compared with exactly these vintage batches and since I'm incredibly curious, I bought this then also first as a sample, then complete.
Now to the fragrance: it opens citrus / fruity, but not as penetrating artificial as the cdnim.
In the further course then comes the smoke and the typical Aventus DNA with exellenter durability. With steer and shipping the thing was at about 250 euros. Whether he is worth the money? For me it is. For beginners I would recommend other alternatives. For Aventus lovers, however, he could be a real treasure

One of my favourites
One of my favourites out of the entire PV range. Impressive with its beautiful pineapple scent, powerful projection, strong sillage and beastly longevity. Almost identical to Aventus in essence however Emperor Extrait seems to last much longer (2 sprays is suffice).

not your average Aventus clone
I've seen my fair share of Aventus 'inspired' fragrances, from Vibrant Leather, Rich Leather, London, Explorer and even some versions from Parfums Vintage such as Vanilla Intense, Emperor Napoleon and Gold but this is the one that really nails it.

After sampling so many versions of the Aventus DNA we all know and love you can start to tell the subtleties and appreciate each twist on it so I have grown fond to each version I tried however, when you spray Emperor Extrait you can tell there's a difference right away.
The opening is so bright yet you get that lovely smokiness from Aventus, we all know the scent so I won't go further into details but you can smell the quality here and longevity is just insane.

I love Vanilla Intense but Emperor Extrait is next level.

by Golcher
by Golcher

Popular Parfums Vintage

Sandal Amber by Parfums Vintage Vanilla Intense by Parfums Vintage Imbue by Parfums Vintage Intrigo Devastante Intense by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense The One by Parfums Vintage Isla Tropical Prive by Parfums Vintage Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Emerald Isle by Parfums Vintage Soir Intense by Parfums Vintage Rush of Unicorns by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage X Batch by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense by Parfums Vintage Pour Homme Intense by Parfums Vintage King by Parfums Vintage Suave by Parfums Vintage Oriental Woods by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Beyond Noir by Parfums Vintage Haciventus by Parfums Vintage Emperor Maximus Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage