Pineapple Vintage Noir by Parfums Vintage

Pineapple Vintage Noir

17N01
12.11.2021 - 02:05 PM

NOIR

Parfums Vintage has for some years been known for making the best aventus clones. Pineapple Vintage Noir was one of their first releases and it's a great scent. The Pineapple note has been boosted up and at the same time it has lovely sweet woody notes in drydown. I would say it has a kind of a bubblegum note in opening along with the lovely Pineapple. This is not an exact clone of aventus. Pineapple here is actually more pronounced than in any Aventus I have smelled. And I have smelled at least 50 different Aventus batches from 2010-2021. All I can say is that this reminds me of a more mature aventus from 2016 with amplified Pineapple. I love to wear this perfume myself.
If you want an exaxt clone then buy Emperor Edp or Emperor Extrait. If you want something that is I the same scent DNA but with its own twist then go for this amazing Noir. Great scent!
Scent = 9/10
Longevity = 8/10
Projection = 8/10
Sillage/scent trail = 9/10

Latest Reviews

17N0117N01 2 months ago
Aventus Cologne - Creed

Aventus Cologne Aventus Cologne
Aventus Cologne was released in 2019, 9 years after it's big brother Aventus. To me it was a great addition to the King. Instead of pineapple & apple in topnotes we here get a lovely Mandarin note that suits warmer weather great. I find many Aventus...

17N0117N01 2 months ago
Eros Parfum - Versace

Eros Parfum New Parfum
Eros Parfum is the latest flanker in the Eros family and it doesn't dissapoint. You still get the Eros Dna, but the very young sweet minty smell is exchanged for a more mature smell. Mint is gone in the opening, and it's way less sharp than Eros first...