Rush of Unicorns (2018)

Rush of Unicorns by Parfums Vintage

Rush of Unicorns is a popular perfume by Parfums Vintage for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSea salt, Sicilian lemon, Melon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrant, Iris, Mandarin, Bergamot, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, White amber, Ambergris

Submitted by Achilles, last update on 14.03.2020.

Very well done
Very well done. The opening reminds me somewhat of Fahrenheit maybe because of the Sandalwood, Bergamot and Lavender notes. There's a bit of gasoline going on at the start but then it changes to a salty, fruity, sea breeze vibe. All in all a fresh, clean and bold fragrance. I like it.

Golcher
I don't seem to get that good performance from RoU
I see people raving about the great longevity of this fragrance and I don't get it. Is it me, is it my skin? I get a below average longevity with almost none projection! Once I applied like 8 sprays and 5 mins later my girlfriend asked me to reapply cause she could hardly pick up anything, she didn't know I had just applied it.

Performance aside the scent is quite good, very nice and soft for a summer day with a prominent melon note in the opening and a salty feel, very mellow. There is some lavander and iris in there too but at least I can hardly notice them.

I never tried Millesime Imperial so I don't know how similar they are but judging Rush of Unicorns by it's own merit is a quite nice scent

BumpyumaBumpyuma 78 days ago
Good smell - Needs heat - below average projection and longevity. Still there after an 1.5 hours and a shower - but still close to the skin.
ItchynoseItchynose 156 days ago
Aquatic and soapy with a clean yet harsh fabric softener vibe.

by Golcher
by Golcher
by Robvalvarez
by Robvalvarez
by Froods
by Froods

Popular Parfums Vintage

Emperor Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage Sandal Amber by Parfums Vintage Intrigo Devastante Intense by Parfums Vintage Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Vanilla Intense by Parfums Vintage Isla Tropical Prive by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage X Batch by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage Pour Homme Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense by Parfums Vintage Imbue by Parfums Vintage Emperor Maximus (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Suave by Parfums Vintage Verbena Fields by Parfums Vintage Emerald Isle by Parfums Vintage Obsession Interdite by Parfums Vintage Sunset in Heaven by Parfums Vintage Aqua Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Beyond Noir by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Matin by Parfums Vintage