Sandal Amber

Sandal Amber by Parfums Vintage
Sandal Amber is a popular perfume by Parfums Vintage for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Labdanum, Vanilla

Submitted by Mosaik, last update on 13.01.2021.

Chizza
If the sandalwood with the amber...
I won't be able to write down such a wonderful comment like Floyd, but this perfume is worth to be discussed in detail. No story at all. I came across it by chance, thanks to a sample of Pollita, who found it to be a very good match for what I like. Very much so, and today I realized why
One of my absolute favorites is Egoist by Chanel. My wife usually rolls her eyes there, I work in sales and therefore I have a need to be good in order to get bonuses. Keyword elbow mentality. So it fits quite well, as I would like to tell with a wink.
Anyway, Sandal Amber reminds me of Selfish. I do not find the fragrance so complex but wonderfully designed. The name of the perfume is of course the program. Amber and Sandalwood. Wonderfully arranged. Creamy, intense and with incense. He contributes this smoky and wicked, which Egoiste takes care of with the tobacco. I also like the base very much. Labdanum results in this sweet-dark vanilla with the vanilla, far away from vanilla a la Hypnotic Poison.

It is a fragrance for days like today in April. Neither cold nor warm; the sky is cloudy and the cheerful spirit becomes more serious, becomes more thoughtful, will linger in the selection of the fragrance with the more distinguished scents. One feels comfortable with the fragrance and in the business world. Earlier I was sitting in a meeting, listening to the person opposite and heard Sandal Amber - my wrist wafting up to my nose - and then I knew, this is such a fragrance, it's self-confident, it's straight, that's when Pollita hit the bull's eye!
There is only one question: where do you buy a bottle?
The warm waves twilight
The coastal fog is bright here, hesperidic, as if it were full of fluorescent citrus drops, it shines brightly over the land and is at the same time grey from dust and cool, as if it came from a nearby chapel. The sea is certainly wide, I don't hear the calm rolling, don't smell salt, only fog for a few minutes Then the amber rises in the haze, which begins to turn reddish, the lemons in blood oranges enchanting, hiding deep inside an inclusion, like a fur almost, lost in amber. How old might this heavy flotsam be, that it lost all sweetness, dragging itself musty almost over sandalwood, which seems brittle underneath? For two three hours I watch speechlessly the spectacle of the citrically pulsating mist, blood orange drops of labdanum, shimmering black honey gradually pervades the archaic amber, which, tamed by the dry sandalwood, shimmers brownish, almost caramel-like.
Then the sea comes, wave after wave rolls over sand of patchouli the dark vanilla, floats away piece by piece first driftwood then amber together with tart labdanum, washes around me for another three to four hours soft and warm.
Sandal Amber lives for me from his well harmonizing contradictions: The Indian incense, which contrasts citrically brightly with the slightly animalistic musty amber, which in turn later, tamed by labdanum and sandalwood, sinks into patchouli-darkened vanilla, remaining rather close from the beginning and lasting a good seven to nine hours.

(With thanks to Deadsoul)

Popular Parfums Vintage

Emperor Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage Intrigo Devastante Intense by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage Vanilla Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage X Batch by Parfums Vintage Imbue by Parfums Vintage Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Rush of Unicorns by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense by Parfums Vintage Pour Homme Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense The One by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense Gold by Parfums Vintage Isla Tropical Prive by Parfums Vintage Emerald Isle by Parfums Vintage King by Parfums Vintage Suave by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Beyond Noir by Parfums Vintage Verbena Fields by Parfums Vintage Sunset in Heaven by Parfums Vintage Aqua Intense by Parfums Vintage