Vanilla Intense 2018

Vanilla Intense by Parfums Vintage
Vanilla Intense is a popular perfume by Parfums Vintage for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is smoky-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Juniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Bergamot, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Ambergris, Birch

Submitted by Beni69, last update on 28.01.2020.

Decent
This is nice. The vanilla is the top player in this scent. Not my favourite out of the PV range but I could happily wear this for any occasion. It smells pleasant and it performs well for hours on end. Best to get a PV sample set first to try out which release fits best on your person.

Uncertainly Good...
I’m reviewing a sample I purchased from Parfums Vintage.

I’ve owned PVI for a while now and really enjoy its slightly sour, bright, juicy, and birch supported scent character. Neither PVI nor VI smells like my decant of Aventus exactly, but they both capture qualities of it. I do feel as though VI brings the same sparkle with its citrus blend as Aventus—as the bergamot and apple make more of a presence to my nose—but that is where the similarities between Aventus and VI end for me. I really could see myself wearing VI quite often, as the comparable Cedrat Boise by Mancera is sweeter and smells more of a fruity pulp, which isn’t always desired (que high heat). VI brings some sweetness, while maintaining a zesty vibrancy... and I really love that aspect of it.

However, the dry down to my sample reveals a mild synthetic sting on my skin. Perhaps the juice needs to sit longer, in which case I will update my review, but for now... I’m slightly disappointed in that one characteristic, of which PVI (nor any of the other 5 Parfums Vintage samples I’ve tried) have presented on dry down.

Performance is strong, but I’m not convinced to buy a full bottle yet. The success of Parfums Vibtage as a company is undeniable when it comes to logistics, but I can’t really say I agree with the rising prices over the years. Quality seems always good and I won’t really comment on the ethics of an inspired house like Parfums Vintage, really what it comes down to is price/value proposition and I think VI is a little steeper than I would like.

Good? Yes. Do I love it? Undecided—which may be an indication that I don’t and am trying to love it regardless. I admire Cedrat Boise more, as it has something more to it, which Vanilla Intense lacks IMO. I can’t put my finger on it, other than the turn off of that mild synthetic obstruction. Sample and judge for yourself! As for me: I think I’ll upgrade my Cedrat Boise decant to a full bottle. I always go back to it.

Pineapple & Vanilla = Vanilla Intense
SOTD: 12/19/18

Parfums Vintage Vanilla Intense (Sample Decant)

Received a sample decant from Parfums Vintage, to test out Vanilla Intense. To my nose I scent more Pineapple in the opening and when dry down hits the Vanilla begins to come in and is well blended with the Pineapple, Vanilla Intense has that gourmandish feel. In which I love. Made this a SOTD as of 12/19/18. Can't wait to get a full bottle of this juice.

Rating

Scent: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: lasted on my skin and still going on 12+ hrs
Overall: 9/10

ToreterToreter 1 year ago
This is just an Aventus clone.PERIOD
ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
Couldn't find much vanilla myself. Ambergris Intense or Ambentus would have been more appropriate names.

by Golcher
by Golcher
by Froods
by Froods

Popular Parfums Vintage

Emperor Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage Sandal Amber by Parfums Vintage Intrigo Devastante Intense by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage X Batch by Parfums Vintage Imbue by Parfums Vintage Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Rush of Unicorns by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense by Parfums Vintage Pour Homme Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense The One by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense Gold by Parfums Vintage Isla Tropical Prive by Parfums Vintage Emerald Isle by Parfums Vintage King by Parfums Vintage Suave by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Beyond Noir by Parfums Vintage Verbena Fields by Parfums Vintage Sunset in Heaven by Parfums Vintage Aqua Intense by Parfums Vintage