Soir Intense 2020

Soir Intense by Parfums Vintage
9.5 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Soir Intense is a new perfume by Parfums Vintage for women and men and was released in 2020. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Juniper berry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Lime, Thyme, Artemisia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Blackcurrant, Apple, Rose, Cypriol, Cedar, Vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Vanilla, Labdanum, Leather, Ambergris

Submitted by Mokross, last update on 09.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage, which differs in concentration.

Soir Intense vs. Original vs. Supernova
After "getting" to spend a lot of time indoors again in the first Lockdown, I've rediscovered my old love of fragrances.

At first I enjoyed the usual suspects YouTuber, since yes the paths to the fragrance temples were closed. And relatively quickly I landed at Elysium, probably one of the most famous mainstream fragrances in the niche genre for beginners, like me.

After getting samples of Elysium Cologne and Elysium Parfum, Soir Intense by Parfum Vintage and Supernova, my amateur nose then set about comparing the fragrances.

I would like to preface that I love this fragrance DNA, even if there are certainly significantly more complex fragrance pyramids. But it smells just good and fresh and even if for many hardcore Parfumos, the yet great mass suitability is negative afflicted. For me, it is not, because I just like to smell good and for this I do not mind to get nice compliments from my fellow men for this.

But now back to the actual topic, since I am now relatively often written here, as I stand to Soir Intense, since I am still the only owner of this fragrance in the Parfumo family, which will certainly change by summer 2021 at the latest.

While Supernova (Dua) comes across quite aggressive and partly somewhat synthetic this is of course the Orginal (Elysium) in no way the case, but here it smells very natural, valuable and delicious. And this is exactly what I feel when I perceive Soir Intense. Very natural and coherent. Not a trace synthetic, but very valuable.

And even if this now seems almost blasphemous, have in various "blind tastings" both my wife and daughter, as well as some friends of mine, on the question of which of the comparison fragrances smells best and most expensive, always Soir Intense selected.

But I do not even want to go that far, but also for me Soir Intense is smell-technically on an absolute par with Elysium Cologne and far better than its competitor Supernova.

Often Elysium Cologne is accused of not too good H / S. And here Soir Intense scores again, as it performs much better here compared to the original.

So who Elysium is too expensive, but the same quality with significantly better H/S would like should definitely strike here. And if perfume vintage actions "drives" then you are definitely priced noticeably below 50 percent of the cost. For me, an absolute buy tip!

Popular Parfums Vintage

Emperor Extrait (Extrait) by Parfums Vintage Sandal Amber by Parfums Vintage Vanilla Intense by Parfums Vintage Intrigo Devastante Intense by Parfums Vintage Evolution de L'Homme Soir by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage X Batch by Parfums Vintage Imbue by Parfums Vintage Rush of Unicorns by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense by Parfums Vintage Emperor (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums Vintage Pour Homme Intense by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense The One by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Intense Gold by Parfums Vintage Isla Tropical Prive by Parfums Vintage Emerald Isle by Parfums Vintage King by Parfums Vintage Pineapple Vintage Beyond Noir by Parfums Vintage Suave by Parfums Vintage Verbena Fields by Parfums Vintage Sunset in Heaven by Parfums Vintage