3 Fleurs by Parfum d'Empire
Bottle Design: Bel Epok

3 Fleurs is a perfume by Parfum d'Empire for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Mint, Turkish rose, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Geranium, Iris, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine, Tuberose, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.06.2017

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Cool Spring to Early Summer Floral
When I first sampled 3 Fleurs I didn't like it at all and gave it short shrift; it developed a rather unpleasant smell of three day old vase water. Roll on a year or so and either my sample is much tamed or there was something in my environment mixing with the perfume to give that smell because I don't get it now.

For me the predominent flower is geranium or rather crushed geranium leaf. Slightly green and sherbert like jasmine, floral sweet, iris, and musk a little on the soapy side are quite distinct.

As it wears Ithe geranium becomes less pronounced which allows a garden fresh rose to develop, bloom, and then retreat leaving once again a softened musky geranium, just a touch soapy.

Very nice and just right for the cool, windy, spring day we are having in my area.

I have looked this one up on the Parfum d'Empire website and it seems that it is only available in the 100 ml size so although I would rather like to add this to my perfume rotation for spring to early summer I won't, much preferring these days to have small bottles of many perfumes rather than big bottles of a few.
10.0 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

+ ZEROZEROZERO + bees
I have got serious problems with the name of this perfume. 3 FLEURS. Three, drei, három, trois or tre - there is the issue. A few zeros are missing after the 3. I could say 300000000000 flowers, and this is the minimum.

The sweet torrent of the flowers come with sweet, honeyed cloud, call back the real flower-honey, it is almost like opium. I do not drink alcohol, don't smoke, not to mention the more dangerous habits, but this could be my drug. If you know ELISABETHAN ROSE, than please imagine it playing heavyweigth wrestler, and you got near to the real top and heart of 3 FLEURS. A subtle green and fresh sigh soothes the bomb of blossoms. I could not say that this blossomcascade is rose or iris or others, because they are like migratory birds: flying together.

After 4 hours it showes much lighter face, but still amazing. I had problem with lasting power, because I wanted to go out, but after 6 hours I was still afraid of being attacked by bees, so actually I would like to ask everybody to take care with the eager insects after donning.

Rose, Tuberose and Jasmine Trio
In my opinion, this is a perfectly made red rose!

It opens up with the notes of tuberose, sweet, a bit bubble gummy, childish and innocent. Soon after that, jasmine takes its part and the fragrance turns into something more mature until the final arrival of the Red rose, deep, sweet, sensual and warm. It is very alluring rose scent and the most realist one I have came across. It is like you are being lost somewhere in the middle of the red roses park, not being able (and unwilling to :) escape from that Red Paradise.

It has perfectly wide aura and great lasting power!

by Dalma
by Dalma

Popular Parfum d'Empire

Ambre Russe by Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman by Parfum d'Empire Aziyadé by Parfum d'Empire Wazamba by Parfum d'Empire Equistrius by Parfum d'Empire Tabac Tabou by Parfum d'Empire Osmanthus Interdite by Parfum d'Empire Fougère Bengale by Parfum d'Empire Eau Suave by Parfum d'Empire Yuzu Fou by Parfum d'Empire Iskander by Parfum d'Empire Azemour Les Orangers by Parfum d'Empire Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire 3 Fleurs by Parfum d'Empire Le Cri de la Lumière by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Toilette) by Parfum d'Empire Acqua di Scandola by Parfum d'Empire