Acqua di Scandola (2019)

Acqua di Scandola by Parfum d'Empire
Bottle Design Bel Epok

Acqua di Scandola is a new perfume by Parfum d'Empire for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-aquatic. It is still in production.

Algae, Juniper, Immortelle, Moss

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 16.06.2020.

Wonderfully iridescent scent
I'm testing a whole batch of specimens right now. ALzD also sent me a tester from Acqua di Scandola. Although the scent pyramid made me suspect a rather masculine scent, I was enveloped by a fresh, citric note after the first spray. Pleased to meet you. By no means exclusively masculine.

But even before I could write this comment and say that the water has its feminine side, the fragrance changes. Still unisex, but for me now definitely more in the direction of what I would rather smell on my husband than on me. Very exciting, refreshing, definitely suitable for ladies, but only for those who prefer it fresh and tart. Aquatic.

The durability is very good. I will deliver the sample to my lord and master.

Popular Parfum d'Empire

Tabac Tabou by Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe by Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman by Parfum d'Empire Le Cri / Le Cri de la Lumière by Parfum d'Empire Aziyadé by Parfum d'Empire Equistrius by Parfum d'Empire Azemour Les Orangers by Parfum d'Empire Osmanthus Interdite by Parfum d'Empire Eau Suave by Parfum d'Empire Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d'Empire Wazamba by Parfum d'Empire Fougère Bengale by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Iskander by Parfum d'Empire Yuzu Fou by Parfum d'Empire Immortelle Corse by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Toilette) by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Salute ! by Parfum d'Empire