Musc Tonkin (2014) Eau de Parfum

Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire

Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Parfum d'Empire for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is animal-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Muscenone®, Cistus, Hyraceum, Tuberose, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Rose

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 09.07.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire, which differs in concentration.

9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

We'll be like gold
We will approach the sun and we will slowly merge, hand in hand we will liquefy on our way to perfection. First it'll hurt, then it'll be nice. Very nice! Don't let go of me on our flight there. We'll connect, it won't be long now. Our deepest
Thoughts, our hands, our thighs, our hearts become one with the sun. Her glowing heart beats hot and pulsating. The flames are hitting us slowly, very slowly. Like a lambent slow-motion fire, they hit us. Like liquid gold, we are whipped and kissed. Wave after wave they surround us with their power. Dissolve you in me and I in you. No more fear, it's time! One last animal kiss. I'll pass, you'll pass. But never forget my words... We'll be like gold... We'll be like gold!

Musc Tonkin the fragrance
Musc Tonkin is fascinating to me, even very. A perfume full of pulsating eroticism and passionate animalism. You have to want this fragrance and be a lover of this very daring fragrance. It starts off very soapy and oily with a concentrated load of greasy tuberose and biting and creamy musk. Almost a bit stinging and painful, a top note that probably forces many to give up and deter. Oily and heavy it settles on the skin and remains there for a relatively short time until its transformation. Then Musc Tonkin slowly and steadily begins to gain more and more warmth. The soap goes back more and more and slides in a very sensual direction. Gentle warm notes of resin and a delicate smoky chord gradually pull back the tuberose, enclosing it gently and carefully so that the musk gains the upper hand. The incense combined with myrrh could be responsible. Then it comes! The Hyraceum creeps around charmingly dangerous Musc Tonkin like a predator on the hunt. It purrs and growls softly through the fragrance. It combines very skillfully with the smoky resinous notes and is supported by the balsamic cistus rose and a creamy sandalwood chord. The fragrance becomes a sensual and soft-creamy animal mass that seems to float on the skin and gilded it..Very impressive!

Conclusion
Elegant, strict, daring and extremely animalistic, Musc Tonkin is also soft, sensual, gentle and indescribably warm. A fragrance that melts with its wearer and spreads like floating fire in weightlessness on the skin and in its immediate surroundings. Quiet, subtle and gliding. A fragrance that seems to glow, pulsate and too soft gold becomes on the skin. Frightening and fascinating like the sun where everything fades away and burns up when you get too close to it. Molecules made of deepest instincts and tender-brutal passion. I love that scent. He hugged me and held me tight. Or maybe I hugged him? I'm with im melted and will stay with it. A perfume which in its style could also be from Guerlain, Caron or Roja Dove. Timeless, impressive and technically perfect. Wonderful, just... just wonderful!

Beauty begins with wonder!
-Anke Maggauer cherry-

by Dalma
by Dalma

Popular Parfum d'Empire

Ambre Russe by Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman by Parfum d'Empire Aziyadé by Parfum d'Empire Wazamba by Parfum d'Empire Equistrius by Parfum d'Empire Tabac Tabou by Parfum d'Empire Osmanthus Interdite by Parfum d'Empire Fougère Bengale by Parfum d'Empire Eau Suave by Parfum d'Empire Yuzu Fou by Parfum d'Empire Iskander by Parfum d'Empire Azemour Les Orangers by Parfum d'Empire Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Extrait de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire 3 Fleurs by Parfum d'Empire Le Cri de la Lumière by Parfum d'Empire Musc Tonkin (Eau de Parfum) by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire (Eau de Toilette) by Parfum d'Empire Eau de Gloire Édition Millésimée - Cologne pour l'Hiver by Parfum d'Empire