Athalia by Parfums de Marly

Athalia is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincense, Rose, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Suede, Orange blossom, Cashmeran
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 07.10.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Oudine
Bambia eyes with sugar on them...
Hi dear ones, I am trying myself today for the first time at a comment:-)) So here it is

After I stumbled across "Athalia" while browsing here and he definitely fits into my baggage scheme, he was on my watchlist.
So today I visited my trusted CB perfumery and found Athalia on the shelf to my great delight. First I took a strip of paper and sprayed it expectantly.
At first I took an indefinable somehow flowery but meaningless scent. Then I sprayed him on my wrist and waited and went up and down the shop. However, it did not get more interesting and I was disappointed because I had great expectations. I choose, when I go into a perfumery and just look, bottles that I like optically and I find these very beautiful and promising.
Well .....you can't force anything even if the bottle is so beautiful.
I left the store.
But wouw......Out on the street I suddenly took a scent that instantly moved me to turn back.
It is sweet but not sticky sweet, powdery also some flowery, where it?s hard for me to name single components. Somehow he reminds me of a smell from the past.
I think Athalia is simply beautiful, the nose sticks to my wrist, a scent that takes me in its arms. The nice saleswoman gave me a sample. He's at the top of my wish list now. As soon as my budget allows it, which is very strained at the moment, I will strike and Athalia will move in with me:-))

by Sweetsmell75