Cassili by Parfums de Marly
Cassili is a new perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRed currant, Bulgarian rose, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesPlum, Mimosa absolute, Frangipani, Petalia®
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.09.2020.

Trilli4n4
An unexciting fruit cocktail.
I am trying, but I can´t befriend myself with PDM perfumes. I was hopeful Cassili would change that, but it didn´t. It feels childish, too fruty for my taste, quite a bit unsophisticated. I miss the finesse, the evolution. It´s just a sweet fruitpunch all the way through, not unpleasent, although after 2 hours it turns rather sour on my skin, which is quickly tiering, even borderline boring. I can´t take it seriously, at least not as seriously as the pricetag would suggest. It´s a no for me.
Peach melba
The start here is yellow-fleshed, lusciously sweet, overripe, a tad before fermentation and fruit alcohol. Yeah, just like that! Where Delina has a lot of rosy freshness, sour rabbarber and is tangy sweet, Cassili is even more fruity, sweet and a little bit spicier- vanilla, without freshness, without tangy acidity and for me also less rosy or even flowery.
Rather so gourmand, dessert: ice cream, pudding or peach candy.
Maybe I will discover its advantages in autumn, now in midsummer almost a horror, while Delina is wonderfully wearable.

OrsiborsiOrsiborsi 149 days ago
THE BEST PEACH SCENT EVER!!!! Medium-big sillage, at least 6 hours on my skin. Beautifule feminin parfume, very juicy- musky one. Adorable!

by Lipstick0n
by Lipstick0n

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly Shagya by Parfums de Marly