Cassili by Parfums de Marly
Cassili is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesRed currant, Bulgarian rose, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesPlum, Mimosa absolute, Frangipani, Petalia®
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 13.04.2021.

Jungsmama
A fragrance to feel good
While looking for a spring scent to spruce up 2021 a bit, I came across Cassili. The reviews and research on this fragrance convinced me.
So did not think twice and ordered it blind.
The packaging is kept rather simple, yet high quality workmanship.
The flacon is - I would say - a matter of taste. I was totally surprised that the lid is occupied with a stone.
Now to the fragrance.
- Every cent was worth it!
The fragrance starts something very fruity, but that evaporates after 2-4 minutes.
Rose joins in and they become a pleasant soft unit that invites you to dream.
Vanilla sneaks up from behind, takes the fruit notes by the hand and says goodbye.

In the end, we are left with a warm, delicate peach with a slightly sweet vanilla and a tonka bean that gives balance.

An absolute blind-buy canidate.
My spring fragrance 2021. i'm love lt
Tipsy berries...
For fruit and berry lovers maybe a poem but for me a horror.... There are so many people who find this fragrance great but my nose tells me something completely different.... I find the like most fragrances of Parfums de Marly, too young, too girly and I'm totally missing a bit of class and mature ... Any rough edges, something interesting...

I get from this fragrance a bad nausea. So bad that I would have to wash the scent off after 2 hours...although after 2 scents it became a bit more "sober"...I don't know what note causes this smell of too old fruits or fruit juices, where the fermentation has already started, but I also smell it really bad with "Versace crystal Noir.".... Fragrances that have this note are not wearable for me or not to bear. This alcoholic smell of old alcohol residues, as it also smells from time to time in the empties machines in the supermarket or beverage market ... If someone could tell me what note this could be, I would be grateful. I'm at a loss myself. I guess currants or plum...

I smell basically plums and berries... That's it then..Dark and overripe berries.... The fragrance is very sweet without what sparkling but even if there was the fragrance without alcoholic fermentation, for me for me totally uninteresting... It lacks class and something interesting for me.

So now I have tried every " racehorse" of Parfums de Marly. There is 1 horse that is in my personal top 5 about the most beautiful and extraordinary fragrances of all time and that is " Athalia".

" Meliora" is very pretty, well-behaved and innocent but is at least 500 meters behind " Athalia" in every race. All the other " racehorses " do not find any connection at all and must remain for them future in the of stable Parfums de Marly, because the are too young and partly too playful for me....
Summer in a bottle
There is no apricot or peach in the notes, but that's the first thing I smell in the opening A sweet, powdery scent that is very feminine and makes you release happy hormones.
The vanilla hides on my skin for the first 30min, then it comes out and makes the scent creamier, softer and rounder.
A wonderful fragrance for spring and summer.
The only thing that bothers me is the sillage.
(Y)

Trilli4n4
An unexciting fruit cocktail.
I am trying, but I can´t befriend myself with PDM perfumes. I was hopeful Cassili would change that, but it didn´t. It feels childish, too fruty for my taste, quite a bit unsophisticated. I miss the finesse, the evolution. It´s just a sweet fruitpunch all the way through, not unpleasent, although after 2 hours it turns rather sour on my skin, which is quickly tiering, even borderline boring. I can´t take it seriously, at least not as seriously as the pricetag would suggest. It´s a no for me.
Peach melba
The start here is yellow-fleshed, lusciously sweet, overripe, a tad before fermentation and fruit alcohol. Yeah, just like that! Where Delina has a lot of rosy freshness, sour rabbarber and is tangy sweet, Cassili is even more fruity, sweet and a little bit spicier- vanilla, without freshness, without tangy acidity and for me also less rosy or even flowery.
Rather so gourmand, dessert: ice cream, pudding or peach candy.
Maybe I will discover its advantages in autumn, now in midsummer almost a horror, while Delina is wonderfully wearable.

OrsiborsiOrsiborsi 11 months ago
THE BEST PEACH SCENT EVER!!!! Medium-big sillage, at least 6 hours on my skin. Beautifule feminin parfume, very juicy- musky one. Adorable!

by MarieTheres
by MarieTheres
by Lipstick0n
by Lipstick0n
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular Parfums de Marly

Layton by Parfums de Marly Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly