Darcy by Parfums de Marly
Darcy is a perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notes, Bergamot, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Patchouli, Gourmand notes, White musk

Submitted by Scentist, last update on 16.11.2020.

Connie
An hour was more than enough.
Short and sweet, just awful. It only happened to me a couple of times that I simply had to wash off a scent after an hour but I just washed off Darcy because I just couldn't stand the "smell" anymore. Pungent and sharp up to the sky... I see people at the cemetery, all dressed in black with black lips and dog collars as jewellery. Chills...

I usually love bergamot and orange scents but I just smell some pungent floral indefinable notes. I see a black rose, dull and dark, with a pungent orange in the background. After 20 minutes my nose almost hurt and I had to give in to Darcy. I was waiting for something soft, something soft that would bring this unbearable sharpness, including scary thoughts and ideas, " kill" but unfortunately nothing came...

LexaLexa 4 years ago
I see a vague resemblance with Piguet's Alameda,sweet,gourmand,beautifully made.Makes it on my wishlist.

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly