Delina 2017Eau de Parfum

Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly
Delina (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Delina Exclusif

Top Notes Top NotesLychee, Rhubarb, Bergamot, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose, Lily-of-the-valley, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Cashmeran, Woods, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.09.2020.

No expectations, no disappointments
Finally the long-awaited bottling was there, and I couldn't wait to spray it on, this Delina, praised to heaven. And what can I say? What can I say? I think everybody knows that, if you read a lot of reviews and reviews, you get a clear idea in your head what the fragrance smells like. And when you can finally sniff it, and the scent doesn't smell nearly as good as expected, the disappointment is big. For now! I smell VERY much rose with Delina, and not a particularly "extraordinary" rose, which I simply did not expect, considering that I read more than once that Deline should smell like the scent of a naked woman. (For example), hmmmm, I don't know such one ;-) But the whole thing is not to say that I don't like Delina, I think it's great and every time I spray it on I think it's great. The durability is bombastic, even after showering you can still see it. Anyway, in the future I will try not to imagine so much at all, but just let myself be surprised
Patience is a virtue
Sometimes it pays to be patient.
Although, being born a Leo, it's not really easy for me...
I don't like to wait for things I want to have, but I always prefer to have them right away.

Some time ago I got a generous sample of Delina at a souk purchase from a lovely perfuma.
I did not have to spray at all, but the scent was already streaming directly out of the pack.
An initially sour because of the rhubarb and lychee, soon changing into a wonderful sweet rose scent, Delina enchanted me from the first moment I knew IMMEDIATELY that I MUST have this magnificent fragrance in my collection!!!! I wore it several times in my work and regularly received compliments combined with the recurring question of what I was wearing.

Since I had discovered the fragrance, I followed the price development and forced myself over and over again not to order, although I wanted to own Delina sooo much!

Now finally my patience was rewarded - what an ordeal it was - and I found a great deal - 75ml (does it actually come in a different size than 75ml ?!?) was available for 129Euros.
So I just had to snap, what else could I do?
Coincidentally, this fragrance purchase coincided with my recent birthday, so Delina is now my gift from me to myself. :-)

I'm so happy to finally be able to include Delina in my collection, to always take her out, admire her and of course wear her!
Selflove02
The best perfume my relatively inexperienced perfume nose has ever smelled
I understand the hype completely! Actually, I wanted a perfume that is finally not as sweet as other perfumes I like. But I've fallen for my preference for sweet scents again...just great perfume, both durability and silage and it smells sooo good!
Although it smells sweet, it is very different from the sweet perfumes you get everywhere.
Definitely my favorite right now!
Walk in Schönbrunn
Delina, so much has been said about you. As with many other perfumes there are extremely different views, I am always very surprised how differently you can perceive fragrances!

Finally I have it with me, I didn't give in to the hype quickly but quite often my way has brought me past my perfumery (thank God I have the possibility to test it nearby). After about half a year, she has now moved in with me.

I was in love at the first sniff, somehow the smell is hard to describe. The beginning is "tart" (there is no good German word for it) safely through the rhubarb and lychee notes. But they are immediately accompanied by a sweetness and the rose follows very quickly. I'm always a bit sceptical about roses, generally with too many flowers but this one is wonderfully balanced with the top notes and in the drydown with vanilla, musk, I recognize a bit oud?

Yes, the scent is sweet, for me it fits well even for summer as the opening is almost fresh and never drifts into a headache or oppressive sweetness.

I would like to share with you the comment of my husband, who hit the nail on the head. He is not so much interested in perfumes but has a great nose. Sometimes you have to literally pull his opinion out of his nose :)
He actually doesn't like very sweet scents and not much flowery ones either, so I was very curious what he would say to Delina:
First: "fresh fruity flowery"
Then: "like a walk through a palace park - yes, exactly like a walk through Schönbrunn" (note: we live in Vienna)

A great picture * great to the point !

Delina is also suitable for almost every occasion but I will keep her for special days
A gift horse.....
That perfume was a gift! Praised and acclaimed by my dear sister-in-law. However, it is always a little tricky to give a perfume as a gift without taking into account the fragrance preferences of the presentee. Delina, named after a noble racehorse, I liked it very much as a former passionate rider! Also the bottle in art nouveau style is adorable. The scent is just sweet, sweet and sweet again! Was that all??? Was it just a lame horse? Definitely not for me. Very young girls will love this scent, it can't be sweet enough for them. However, there are cheaper alternatives.

Whoever loves this fragrance and is able to smell more, may he or she enjoy it with all their heart :-)
My "great" love
Sooo... now the time has finally come..
My first perfume comment... well, what can I say about my "great" love.
mmm... i just love that smell..

The scent is sparkling - flowery - sweet... the durability on my skin is unbeatable, so that I can still smell it the next morning.

So simply wonderful & recommendable :-)

Back to the Future
Hi, FeeShion!
Hi, Delina!
You want to go for a ride?
Sure, Delina!
Spray it on!

I'm a Marly girl in a Marly world.
The first sniff's hit is drastic, so fantastic.
Rhubarb's atmosphere, that's what I love in here.
Rose imagination, fresh fruits in your creation.
Come on, Marly, let's go party!

I'm a Marly girl in a Marly world.
Your sillage is drastic, the sparkling so fantastic.
Spicy atmosphere, a hint of nutmeg is in here.
Incense imagination, a sensuos creation.
Come on, Marly, let's go party!

I'm a foxed Marly girl in a fantasy world.
Dress me up, spray it on, I'm your fan girl.
You're my scent, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink.
Spray you here, smell you there, feel like dancing!
I can smell,
I can spray,
And say «I'm always yours».

I'm a Marly girl in a Marly... «WELL, WAIT!
THIS MUST BE A TIME WARP. OR A BLIND SPOT.»
«BLIND SPOT? NOW, NOW, SNIFF, NOW I NEVER NOTICED THAT THE SCENT HAD ANY BLIND SPOT BEFORE WHEN I WOULD SPRAY IT.»
«HOWEVER. DeLOREAN? 2020, PLEASE!»
*Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzzoooooom*

Once, I was a Marly girl in a Marly world.
Rose in plastic, it's not fantastic.
Now, even one spray in my hair is more than I can bear:
Cashmeranization. It screams from your creation.
Come on, Marly, you crash the party!

Once, I was a Marly girl in a Marly world.
You're smell is burnt and nasty, not fantas(t)y.
So sad, but I'm aware of that with each additional wear.
Separation. Our love: memorization.
Come on, Marly, why did you crash this party? :(

From hero to zero. Rest in peace, my Love!

You are a more adult and natural fruity-sweet-sour common-law spouse who wants to bring new sparkle to my perfume life? Well, send me a message under code 21102015. ;)
Netti77
My bosom girlfriend? - Delina.
Not that I don't have girlfriends,
i have some, but I can count them on one hand. Our relationship has existed since our student days and we cultivate a loving relationship with each other. We'll have breakfast together. Let's go for a leisurely stroll. We'll just reserve the evening for the two of us. You know, I like to take time for each of my girls separately, so we can maintain the relationship sincerely. We have loving contact, great time...
But that day I was alone in downtown Stuttgart. None of my friends had time. And secretly, I was looking for a new girlfriend. I know it's a little mean, but you can't have enough friends, they say.
So after a short stroll I ended up in a fine privately run perfumery. The nice owner showed me one fragrance after the other. But my spoiled nose didn't like this either. I was about to leave when, almost at the door, one of them pawed at me. In pink dress, finest lace, valuable cord around the neck, expensive hat decorated with zirconia.
"Have you met Delina? From de Marly?"
"No, we haven't met anywhere before. I mean I've heard of her...read..."
"May I put these on your wrist so you can get to know each other?"
I hesitated, as if I suspected something, but stretched out my hand towards the seller.
Puffed up Puffed up Hmm... Ohh... that's great, so sweet-floral-fresh...
"Why don't you take her for a walk, the scent must unfold!"
So I walked away, with Delina by the hand. Continue through the botiques of the shopping street.
It was nice with Delina, she talked quietly and cheerfully with me, lovely flowery, nice.
"Coffee? I have to sit down." We looked for an upscale cafeteria and let ourselves fall into comfortable armchairs. That was the first time I noticed anything strange about Delina... Her dress was a little weathered... The neckline, almost vulgaire. Oh, dear, are those stains? She suddenly smelled a bit old-fashioned and became loud with her language. I got a little queasy, I didn't want to attract attention. But the Delina didn't care about my discomfort, she talked and talked. Private, intimate, from earlier times... Loud and uninhibited. And then, her smell, old powdery, rose, pure old rose.
Oooo that's not how I imagined it, our being together.
What am I gonna do now? I brought you here.
"Delina" "I'll visit the porcelain exhibition"
"Wait, I can use bissle culture too"
I fought them off with my hand, "I'll be right back"
Moved towards the toilet. So now you need a plan, I thought. Sneaking out of a restaurant that easy? Is it then noble?
Never mind, up and away. That was the most embarrassing moment in a long time. Yes, I let the Delina sit and ran as fast as I could.
"Sorry, Delina, we won't be bosom friends."
If anyone meets Delina, you don't know me. Okay
Mafis
The compliment doesn't get any better than that...
I have my wife this year a fragrant Adventskalender "tinkered".
Thanks at this point to Eltini who sent me 24 great samples.
For the Advent Sundays and Christmas Eve there were bottlings, thanks here to Beautycase, Flaconesse and EllyW.

Due to a Youtuber I discovered Delina and tested her in the perfumery.
I was completely blown away, this composition is absolutely perfect for me. A pleasant sweetness,
the lychee in which one would like to be called hibeinbeisen and the whole rounding rhubarb note... wow, simply wow.

I had packed the bottling for today, Christmas Eve in the calendar and absolutely hit the mark. My wife sprays herself 1x on the wrist and over hours one takes her war. Sillage and projection are top. When our daughter, 2 years old, never said anything about perfume before: "Mama smells so good" it was clear to us that it couldn't get any better...

Carlitos01Carlitos01 17 months ago
My wife discovered this perfume by trying its 99% clone, Lady Diana from Alexandria. A fantastic early twenties fruity female fragrance!
MRothMRoth 2 years ago
A teenager's fruity floral tuned to perfection. Apple shampoo opening, then peony/rose supported by lychee and rhubarb. Never screechy. Yum!

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
wenn königinnen für einen abend zu prinzessinnen werden und viceversa prinzen zu königen - dann war die hinterhältig harmlos wirkende rosane delina im game... das süße biest!
by Felsn
by KaTi1
by KaTi1
by PriscillaQ
by PriscillaQ
by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly Shagya by Parfums de Marly Byerley by Parfums de Marly