Delina by Parfums de Marly

Delina is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLychee, Rhubarb, Bergamot, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose, Lily-of-the-valley, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Cashmeran, Woods, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.11.2019

10.0 8.0 10.0 7.5/10

Netti77
My bosom girlfriend? - Delina.
Not that I don't have girlfriends,
i have some, but I can count them on one hand. Our relationship has existed since our student days and we cultivate a loving relationship with each other. We'll have breakfast together. Let's go for a leisurely stroll. We'll just reserve the evening for the two of us. You know, I like to take time for each of my girls separately, so we can maintain the relationship sincerely. We have loving contact, great time...
But that day I was alone in downtown Stuttgart. None of my friends had time. And secretly, I was looking for a new girlfriend. I know it's a little mean, but you can't have enough friends, they say.
So after a short stroll I ended up in a fine privately run perfumery. The nice owner showed me one fragrance after the other. But my spoiled nose didn't like this either. I was about to leave when, almost at the door, one of them pawed at me. In pink dress, finest lace, valuable cord around the neck, expensive hat decorated with zirconia.
"Have you met Delina? From de Marly?"
"No, we haven't met anywhere before. I mean I've heard of her...read..."
"May I put these on your wrist so you can get to know each other?"
I hesitated, as if I suspected something, but stretched out my hand towards the seller.
Puffed up Puffed up Hmm... Ohh... that's great, so sweet-floral-fresh...
"Why don't you take her for a walk, the scent must unfold!"
So I walked away, with Delina by the hand. Continue through the botiques of the shopping street.
It was nice with Delina, she talked quietly and cheerfully with me, lovely flowery, nice.
"Coffee? I have to sit down." We looked for an upscale cafeteria and let ourselves fall into comfortable armchairs. That was the first time I noticed anything strange about Delina... Her dress was a little weathered... The neckline, almost vulgaire. Oh, dear, are those stains? She suddenly smelled a bit old-fashioned and became loud with her language. I got a little queasy, I didn't want to attract attention. But the Delina didn't care about my discomfort, she talked and talked. Private, intimate, from earlier times... Loud and uninhibited. And then, her smell, old powdery, rose, pure old rose.
Oooo that's not how I imagined it, our being together.
What am I gonna do now? I brought you here.
"Delina" "I'll visit the porcelain exhibition"
"Wait, I can use bissle culture too"
I fought them off with my hand, "I'll be right back"
Moved towards the toilet. So now you need a plan, I thought. Sneaking out of a restaurant that easy? Is it then noble?
Never mind, up and away. That was the most embarrassing moment in a long time. Yes, I let the Delina sit and ran as fast as I could.
"Sorry, Delina, we won't be bosom friends."
If anyone meets Delina, you don't know me. Okay
10.0 10.0 8.0 10.0/10

Mafis
The compliment doesn't get any better than that...
I have my wife this year a fragrant Adventskalender "tinkered".
Thanks at this point to Eltini who sent me 24 great samples.
For the Advent Sundays and Christmas Eve there were bottlings, thanks here to Beautycase, Flaconesse and EllyW.

Due to a Youtuber I discovered Delina and tested her in the perfumery.
I was completely blown away, this composition is absolutely perfect for me. A pleasant sweetness,
the lychee in which one would like to be called hibeinbeisen and the whole rounding rhubarb note... wow, simply wow.

I had packed the bottling for today, Christmas Eve in the calendar and absolutely hit the mark. My wife sprays herself 1x on the wrist and over hours one takes her war. Sillage and projection are top. When our daughter, 2 years old, never said anything about perfume before: "Mama smells so good" it was clear to us that it couldn't get any better...

Carlitos01 6 months ago
My wife discovered this perfume by trying its 99% clone, Lady Diana from Alexandria. A fantastic early twenties fruity female fragrance!+3
MRoth 14 months ago
A teenager's fruity floral tuned to perfection. Apple shampoo opening, then peony/rose supported by lychee and rhubarb. Never screechy. Yum!

by Entenradio