Delina Exclusif 2017

Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly
Delina Exclusif is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Delina (Eau de Parfum)

Quentin Bisch

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Lychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish damask rose, Frankincense, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.02.2021.

Opulence in perfection
Originally, before I tested the fragrance, has appealed to me at Delina Exclusif mainly the bottle.
It consists of matte pink glass with ornamental structure, a heavy valuable metal stubble with a glitter stone on it and playful silk pompons. It's anything but plain, of course, and the lush squiggly style has to suit you.
He is the antithesis, so to speak, to a minimalist design, which I appreciate in principle very well also.
But I've been in the category often bitterly disappointed when under the guise of minimalism fragrances with costs of 2 € / ml upwards in containers were offered from simply inferior materials. Simple badly fitting tin or plastic stubs, crookedly glued paper labels and clumsy sprayers without dosed spray have already diminished the joy of one or the other fragrance. But back to Delina Exclusif.

As I now know, The flacon of in its opulence fits quite wonderfully to the fragrance contained therein.

On the fragrance I was originally not particularly curious, he falls so not at all in my Beuteschema. Thanks to the dear Sweetsmell I could test him now two years after appearance finally but.
Delina Exclusif is described as quite sweet. This together with the fragrance notes rose and oud has just not appealed to me. From rose I have smelled me for some time and oud I simply do not like, it usually disgusts me already in small doses all fragrances, in which it is included.

Sprayed on now Delina Exclusif is very well all that - floral-sweet, fruity-rosy and also a subtle oud note I can perceive quite. But as so often the whole is more than the sum of the parts.
The fragrance starts with a fruity-fresh note, slightly acidic, I would have guessed something like rhubarb, but is probably the combination of pear and lychee. As already described by Organzalady, Delina Exclusif presents its full splendour shortly afterwards, like a rose blossom that quickly unfolds and reveals its previously veiled secrets. A true fragrance explosion blows you there: a sweet-fruity strawberry note mixes with a downright beguiling powdery rose scent.
The oud note gives the whole on the one hand an oriental touch, on the other hand, it keeps this sweet opulent team also in check, so that it can not slide into the squeaky kitschy cheap. I have the image of an oriental dessert served on a cool plain silver tray as a counterpoint, so to speak.
There's also a subtle smoky note to it, and the vanillic increases a bit as the fragrance progresses. But as I said, the fragrance does not undergo too great a transformation.

Delina Exclusif is a playful fragrance and gives a fun-loving feeling, but at the same time it is a very feminine and I mean also sensual fragrance. It is not stingy with its charms, generously presents all its attributes and I find it amazing that I do not soon get tired of this opulence. Somehow I have become quite the opposite downright addicted to it.
And I think that for reasons described also Oudgegner can give him a chance like me.
The scent is really lush, not to overlook or "over-smell", a sparing dosage is therefore required. Nachsprühen is not necessary, it does not run out of breath even after many hours.
Delina Exclusif is really great composed, all components are extremely finely interwoven, nothing stands out, which is already impressive in view of the strong players.
As I said, the whole is clearly more than the sum of its parts.
Pauline6
A little provocative, a little seductive with staying power
A fragrance that I have read a lot about now, and which I fortunately was able to test today through a sample.
I've been wearing it since 8:00 this morning, so a good seven hours.
So let's start at the back:
Even after the said 7 hours, he is still good to smell, but with me rather close to the body. The smell has not changed much since about 3 hours.
I can clearly smell the vanilla through (also my girlfriend, who I just held my arm out to smell, and who before said she likes the smell of sweet perfumes with vanilla very much). But besides that I clearly smell the notes of amber. I can only perceive musk maginally, almost not at all.
Since I am not a fan of roses, it is not surprising that I did not find the fragrance outstandingly good in the first 1-2 hours. There I found the rose quite dominant, but actually in a very tolerable way.
But at the beginning, about the first 30 minutes, I liked him very much. There I noticed an enormous scent of freshness, flowers and something sweet, and still I could smell the oud, too.

All in all he is very cute, which I usually like to wear as well. In the first moment he reminded me a little bit of Armani Si, which is why he didn't seem very "inventive" to me. But that changed when I noticed how complex this fragrance is.

All day long I've been thinking about when I'd like to wear this fragrance, but I can't think of any occasion except maybe to celebrate. On a date it would have to depend very much on the surroundings, or I would be very sparing with the scent, but even then I can imagine that it can be absolutely hypnotic and seductive.

And yet I would definitely wear it again, and I'd like to. And maybe even more in situations where I don't feel so well, so that I have the feeling that something strengthens my back, which Delina would definitely do due to its long durability and great sillage.

All in all a perfume which I like well, but for which I miss the occasions
5.5
Not mine
After a real euphoria about this fragrance has developed, I would of course have to order a sample. I would have liked it so much... Flacon beautiful, durability and Sillage very good, my husband finds the fragrance so beautiful and very feminine and, and, and....Only, I do not share this euphoria, unfortunately. Not at all...

I smell from head to base almost only one note, lychee, so sharp and so extremely penetrating that my head buzzes after 10 minutes. Nothing soft or creamy, the scent remains sharp and edgy from A-Z...I like the scent on the scent strips very much but I do not want to smell it on my skin for a long time...

I can't get warm with the smell. Something's missing... I need a story, or let's say a soul behind the scent. Some picture, story, anything that I can associate with the scent... Delina Exclusif is soulless for me. Like a beautiful woman, dressed great, beautiful but her soul is empty and she has no charm. Otherwise I can't explain it... Smells quite good but not more or less... I don't know why it is like this with me, maybe because the notes don't change with me. No head, heart or base note can be smelled. The scent just smells the same on me all the time

DalilaB
Pink sparkling and totally addictive
I always try to avoid hyped fragrances, I like to discover and fall in love with fragrances by chance! So for a long time I avoided Delina exclusif until I started to love compositions of perfumer Quentin Bisch ( cuir céleste, tapis volant and fleur narcotique). I then went on to try Delina exclusif, it has the signature opening we find in fleur narcotique, a juicy fruity opening followed by a fresh floral bouquet. The dry down is creamy and reminds me of few body lotions.
Delina is an ode to feminine beauty, delicate yet commands attention. Full bottle worthy and maybe backup bottle too.
A bathtub full, please!
There are fragrances in my collection that I have rather "endured" than "worn". I absolutely had to test how "that" develops on my skin! Today after a long journey I know it better ! I am not a fan of unisex scents. I love neat and sexy with pleasure also wicked compositions... I wore Delina in spring and summer and got compliments like never before. Therefore I was allowed to move in exclusively ! I must say the first perception was not a wow...it reminded me a little bit of the body spray RoseJam by Lush. Exclusively develops much finer ... simply delicious, soft and not at all stinging ! For me a soft, round, feminine, after powdered sugar rose fragrance! I love it on me and enjoy it while showering after hours to perceive the scent cloud! I could bathe in it!
Sensory intoxication
With the Delina Exclusif I do not experience a fragrance journey from the top note to the base note. I get to smell all fragrance components at once. It's a rush for the senses!

This room-filling perfume smells sour to me, of unobtrusive delicate rose, sweet, fine creamy and yet also very powdery, soapy, smoky and vanilla. Nothing evaporates but becomes more discreet together.

It is an extraordinary scent that lasts until the next day
Compliments are guaranteed with the Delina Exclusif! Of course everybody wears what he likes but who is not happy about compliments? ;-)

Applause for this creative fragrance composition! :-)

75ml cost with PDM 235,- €
Rosie88
The optical illusion of the Delina
She was standing there on the shelf, almost unnoticed by the world. Why my eyes fell on little Delina, I can't say... Yet she somehow attracted me...

Delina was the only one of her kind dressed in a delicate pink.
Around you the dark "Gothik-Athalia" in suede skirt and the lemon gold "Darcy" as well as some darkly dressed men with exotic names like "Akaster", "Habdan" and "Oajan"...

So I ran over to Delina and looked at her pretty pink robe. "I like it a little bit"

So I took Delina off her shelf, opened the cap and dared to smell the sprayer. "Very tender"

Then I sprayed a generous serving of Delina on my wrist:

At first I can clearly perceive a fine pear surrounded by fine citric notes. A really nice fruity fresh start.

Then a light and still fresh sweetness is added, I guess the lychee...

The top note fades quickly and a beautiful - but also ultra delicate - rose appears. The rose is not red or juicy, but rather pink to salmon-coloured and still in the morning dew (slightly watery)...

The above mentioned incense and the oud notes are fortunately only weakly perceptible with me. Nevertheless they are there, which doesn't make the scent so nice for me (I absolutely don't like oud and frankincense ;)

The heart of Delina lasts about 2,5 hours until the base slowly becomes noticeable:

The fine rose kissed by oud and frankincense gradually becomes more woody and creamy...
Delina gets too sweet a stake for me from this point on... I smell almost only vanilla and smoky Oud... the lovely rose is totally rolled over by the other components and is gradually completely displaced.

The durability of Delina I would classify as mediocre and the Sillage rather decent.

For roses & oud fans in any case to recommend, for me unfortunately nothing..

And afterwards it occurred to me that Delina probably only wears the colour pink to attract rose fans like me... That's what I call an optical illusion ;P

DalilaBDalilaB 3 months ago
Pink and fluffy yumminess! Delina exclusif is simply exquisite and feminine and will definitely turn heads !!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Fresh21 / Photo Challenge - hope it’s “schräg” enough :)
by IoanaP
Marked safe from COVID-19 :)
by IoanaP
by Nefretem
by Nadiiine
by Nadiiine

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Cassili by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly