Delina Exclusif 2017

Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly
Delina Exclusif is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Delina (Eau de Parfum)

Quentin Bisch

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Lychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish damask rose, Frankincense, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.11.2020.

5.5
Not mine
After a real euphoria about this fragrance has developed, I would of course have to order a sample. I would have liked it so much... Flacon beautiful, durability and Sillage very good, my husband finds the fragrance so beautiful and very feminine and, and, and....Only, I do not share this euphoria, unfortunately. Not at all...

I smell from head to base almost only one note, lychee, so sharp and so extremely penetrating that my head buzzes after 10 minutes. Nothing soft or creamy, the scent remains sharp and edgy from A-Z...I like the scent on the scent strips very much but I do not want to smell it on my skin for a long time...

I can't get warm with the smell. Something's missing... I need a story, or let's say a soul behind the scent. Some picture, story, anything that I can associate with the scent... Delina Exclusif is soulless for me. Like a beautiful woman, dressed great, beautiful but her soul is empty and she has no charm. Otherwise I can't explain it... Smells quite good but not more or less... I don't know why it is like this with me, maybe because the notes don't change with me. No head, heart or base note can be smelled. The scent just smells the same on me all the time

DalilaB
Pink sparkling and totally addictive
I always try to avoid hyped fragrances, I like to discover and fall in love with fragrances by chance! So for a long time I avoided Delina exclusif until I started to love compositions of perfumer Quentin Bisch ( cuir céleste, tapis volant and fleur narcotique). I then went on to try Delina exclusif, it has the signature opening we find in fleur narcotique, a juicy fruity opening followed by a fresh floral bouquet. The dry down is creamy and reminds me of few body lotions.
Delina is an ode to feminine beauty, delicate yet commands attention. Full bottle worthy and maybe backup bottle too.
A bathtub full, please!
There are fragrances in my collection that I have rather "endured" than "worn". I absolutely had to test how "that" develops on my skin! Today after a long journey I know it better ! I am not a fan of unisex scents. I love neat and sexy with pleasure also wicked compositions... I wore Delina in spring and summer and got compliments like never before. Therefore I was allowed to move in exclusively ! I must say the first perception was not a wow...it reminded me a little bit of the body spray RoseJam by Lush. Exclusively develops much finer ... simply delicious, soft and not at all stinging ! For me a soft, round, feminine, after powdered sugar rose fragrance! I love it on me and enjoy it while showering after hours to perceive the scent cloud! I could bathe in it!
Sensory intoxication
With the Delina Exclusif I do not experience a fragrance journey from the top note to the base note. I get to smell all fragrance components at once. It's a rush for the senses!

This room-filling perfume smells sour to me, of unobtrusive delicate rose, sweet, fine creamy and yet also very powdery, soapy, smoky and vanilla. Nothing evaporates but becomes more discreet together.

It is an extraordinary scent that lasts until the next day
Compliments are guaranteed with the Delina Exclusif! Of course everybody wears what he likes but who is not happy about compliments? ;-)

Applause for this creative fragrance composition! :-)

75ml cost with PDM 235,- €
Rosie88
The optical illusion of the Delina
She was standing there on the shelf, almost unnoticed by the world. Why my eyes fell on little Delina, I can't say... Yet she somehow attracted me...

Delina was the only one of her kind dressed in a delicate pink.
Around you the dark "Gothik-Athalia" in suede skirt and the lemon gold "Darcy" as well as some darkly dressed men with exotic names like "Akaster", "Habdan" and "Oajan"...

So I ran over to Delina and looked at her pretty pink robe. "I like it a little bit"

So I took Delina off her shelf, opened the cap and dared to smell the sprayer. "Very tender"

Then I sprayed a generous serving of Delina on my wrist:

At first I can clearly perceive a fine pear surrounded by fine citric notes. A really nice fruity fresh start.

Then a light and still fresh sweetness is added, I guess the lychee...

The top note fades quickly and a beautiful - but also ultra delicate - rose appears. The rose is not red or juicy, but rather pink to salmon-coloured and still in the morning dew (slightly watery)...

The above mentioned incense and the oud notes are fortunately only weakly perceptible with me. Nevertheless they are there, which doesn't make the scent so nice for me (I absolutely don't like oud and frankincense ;)

The heart of Delina lasts about 2,5 hours until the base slowly becomes noticeable:

The fine rose kissed by oud and frankincense gradually becomes more woody and creamy...
Delina gets too sweet a stake for me from this point on... I smell almost only vanilla and smoky Oud... the lovely rose is totally rolled over by the other components and is gradually completely displaced.

The durability of Delina I would classify as mediocre and the Sillage rather decent.

For roses & oud fans in any case to recommend, for me unfortunately nothing..

And afterwards it occurred to me that Delina probably only wears the colour pink to attract rose fans like me... That's what I call an optical illusion ;P

DalilaBDalilaB 13 days ago
Pink and fluffy yumminess! Delina exclusif is simply exquisite and feminine and will definitely turn heads !!

Fresh21 / Photo Challenge - hope it’s “schräg” enough :)
by IoanaP
Marked safe from COVID-19 :)
by IoanaP
by Nefretem
by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly Shagya by Parfums de Marly