Pegasus by Parfums de Marly
Pegasus is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Reflection Man

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot HeliotropeHeliotrope CypressCypress
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavenderLavender Bitter almondBitter almond JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber VanillaVanilla SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.06.2022.

Sharp metalic almond
Pegasus is an extraordinary fragrance for all ocasions (in my oppinion). Its not overly Sweet for summer nor too fresh and Faded for winter. I get a flowery metalic vibe with almond wich is just delicious, easily unisex. Performance is very good 6/8h and after finishing my decant of it, Im sure i Will be looking to get a full bottle

Masculine Hypnotic Poison
Bright, creamy almond opening, very slightly floral. Becomes increasingly powdery and vanillic as it dries down, with a licorice-like bite courtesy of the lavender that I presume is what a lot of people perceive as "metallic." Weak projection for 3-4hr, but 12hr+ longevity. Kinda reminds me of a more refined Armani Code Absolu, which is a powdery vanilla bomb I also love, and actually smells extremely similar to Dior Hypnotic Poison. This is a slightly less sweet/feminine version of DHP.
Winged PS
Parfums de Marly is with Xerjoff my favorite fragrance house.
Since you get not only something for the nose, but also what for the eye.
Pegasus was my 2nd PDM, which was allowed to move in with me. I must say I love him. I love him in spring, autumn and winter.
This unobtrusive, creamy bitter almond is a compliment guarantee.
In the office, as well as in the evening wearable makes him a top all-rounder, which I no longer want to miss.
The H/S is bombastic and offers something for the money.
The flacon is as always a blast. Beautiful heavy and noble.
The fragrance color I would classify as creamy white to creamy brown.
I can really recommend the fragrance to everyone warmly.
A great autumn/winter fragrance
To anticipate, I am absolutely thrilled. Pegasus is a great winter fragrance, whereby initially after spraying a certain freshness and warmth is perceptible. After some time, a certain sweetness (vanilla) comes out, which paired with the almond note represents an absolutely unique fragrance character. The fragrance lasts after spraying without problems a whole day and is very good to well perceptible. The bottle is also unique and massive. Pegasus was the first fragrance with which I dived into the niche world. And now I understand what quality is all about. Starting from the ingredients, durability to the bottle. An absolute masterpiece and highly recommended. However, I would rather use the fragrance for autumn/winter, as it is very sweet and heavy
5.5
Memories of a soap
The first time I smelled the sweet horse in KaDeWe. "Great, I must have him!", were my first thoughts. Directly written on my list.
And why? Because he had such a fresh character for me. I smelled the floral notes in the top note very well out.

A second time he came to me a week later in a small Berlin niche perfumery under the nose. Again the same effect; I was now sure: Deceived I have not in the fragrance. The interplay of sweetness and freshness through the floral notes.... Exactly mine. That's what I thought anyway.

Here I must briefly tell something about me: I can not stand fragrances that are too sweet. Generally, I'm more on "dark" perfumes, for example, leathery fragrances, although I also find these mostly with a slightly floral or sweet rounding as gutriechend, which will be due to the fact that I only recently into the niche area hineinschnupper'. Anyway, I digress.
One thing is certain: sweetness without further ado is an absolute no-go for my trunk.

And that's exactly what I suddenly got thundered into my sniffer that it just went boom. Why? Because I thought angel to buy me this fragrance without testing it great on my skin. Because on that supple skin, the freshness that I thought would be a great companion for spring went bye-bye. No, this scent is a winter scent. Or rather, it's so sweet that it can only be worn in winter. For me, however, it lacks some cinnamony notes here and some spiciness there to actually be able to label it a winter scent.

What exactly does it smell like? It smells like a vanilla that is too sweet for my taste, which I could argue smells a little synthetic. There are creamy notes from the almond and some milk.
And the flowers? They disappeared altogether a few minutes after the drydown, at least on my skin.
So the necessary rounding is gone and now that one famous question comes to mind; that one question we all have to ask ourselves over and over again, "Where do I know this smell from?"

After much thought, the scales fell from my eyes. The over-the-top sweetness, the vanilla note, the creamy almond: it reminded me of the almond-honey-vanilla soap my parents used to buy a lot. This sweet seduction was still interesting when I first smelled it, but after years of smelling it several times a day, I lost my scent appetite. Hand washing turned from a beautiful seduction to a regular kidnapping and olfactory trauma.

This led to me, to conclude the story, removing the sweet, incidentally falconically beautiful steed from my humble collection. The horse must look for itself willy-nilly another owner
Moritz2020
It's snowing, it's snowing, everybody get out of the house!
For me, one of the best winter fragrances in the world.
Maybe it's the bright bottle, but I always associate this fragrance with a snowy winter landscape.
You get a sweet scent with bitter almond at the heart. Drum around slightly floral notes, but yet rather subtle. The sweetness is a gourmand sweetness from the vanilla.
Thus, the fragrance smells extremely soft and cozy.
Maybe it's the bitter almond, but I always associate this scent with Tom Ford's Mister Fabolous. If I compare the fragrances, then Pegasus "wins" quite clearly. I find it more appropriate just for the cold days because of the sweetness.
Either way, this fragrance you should at least have tested. In addition, you get one of the greatest flacons ever
SkipToMyLou
Without a lot of "trappings"
Fragrance starts very sweetish with clearly perceptible almond. Slightly metallic accompanying chord.
After a few minutes, the fragrance notes fit together homogeneously. A balanced perfume with vanilla in clearly dominant accompanying phase.

Dry down already goes very into the vanilla with a slightly warm, milky touch.

First smell, first love. My first niche fragrance. I still love him.

Delta81
Creamy sweetness with headache factor
Got several testers today and tried this one directly. A sweet creamy vanilla like scent. I was not sure about it. Kind of reminds me of Häagen Dasz Dulce de leche. Or body milk for ladies. Or Nivea? I've seen that comparison here before. And kind of artificial, where have I heard that before? Then it hit me: Don Papa Rum. Probably more of a liqueur than a rum, oversweetened and decorated with artificial flavors. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of sweet men's perfumes nor flavored rums. For me, definitely a miss.
Regardless of the scent, this stuff is a headache. I had to wash it off, so I can not say anything about the durability.
Happy Birthday
Since my entire perfume "career" I am looking for a fragrance that simply Zufriedenstellt me.

At the first test of the perfume, I had nothing to criticize and could not take my nose from the test strip.

I just enjoy having this scent with me and am relieved that I have thus most likely discovered my current favorite scent. I have oftens/daily times on certain YouTubern heard that it should have a metallic note and was a little averse due to this description. By the fact that I previously often listened to the words and recommendations of others and decided to make a blind purchase, I was a little more cautious this time and got me a bottling.

I'm not exactly an expert at describing the scent. I can only say, the fragrance is really good!

For me personally, it is a perfect fragrance creation and look forward to a long future together!

MfG
Sinairq
Nouveau riche yuppie, arrogant and superficial - On white wings towards Olympus and salvation ?
If I smell the fragrance plays again and again the intro sequence of American Psycho in my head, because it reminds me of a man who is so concerned about his appearance and the fact to make a good impression without being really non-conformist, that his well-groomed exterior almost seems affected.

"I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name isn’t Patrick Batem"

"I think God is looking through my window
Probably thinking, What an idiot!'
Live like every day is December 31
Like I'm not afraid to die And for that I'll go to hell safe I'm going to hell safe I want her to start appreciating me You're all validation and no more, princess God, forgive me for playing with feelings Throwin' out all that money at the perfumery" - December 31 - Shindy.

Named based on Pegasus, not a purebred or real existing horse like many of the other Marlys., no this one Wants to be different, aim higher.
Dazzling white, winged, powerful, sublime and part of Greek mythology.
An impressive name that casts great shadows and suggests a lot to expect from the fragrance.

Pegasus is but purely olfactory not particularly complex, at least not for my nose.
Bitter almond, vanilla, lavender form the prominent trio and create a nice blend that conveys something like sweet coolness in the prelude.
Like someone who holds you but is emotionally absent.
Called by many as metallic note, metallic almond, this paraphrase also comes quite close to the impression, but has nothing to do with the real feeling and smell of iron / metal mMn.
Pegasus is sweetish, however, I feel him at the same time as fresh.
So no special "cuddly scent" for the fireplace or cold winter days, rather a fragrance for office and everyday life. Pegasus is edgeless, although very special, but designed so that he wants to please.
I have long thought about what reminds me of the whole thing and after I discovered here the comment of Real3XO fell with me the penny, after cream, after body care, after such a clean person that one has the feeling he would have fallen into the Nivea almond skin cream pot.

Do I find Pegasus now bad ? No, definitely not. Rather the opposite, Pegasus gives the wearer for the duration of the day (~6-12h // because the durability and sillage on skin are enormous, on clothes even better) an enormous composure, self-confidence and certain aloofness without, however, too much to polarize.

Flacon is as usual from Marley very high quality and beautiful heavy.
The silver fits perfectly to the fragrance experience, although white would certainly have been extremely suitable.
Durability as already mentioned enormous and by far above the level of the current Herod or Layton. 6-8h + loose with some distance perceptible, then the projection flattens out a bit.

Scent very nice, if you are looking for something in the direction clean, without wanting to fall back on the good "shower gel vibe" or Aquaten

Not gender bound, quite flowing.Not intrusive or aggressive, yet noticeable without being annoying. Present without being shouty.
Suitable for all year round, except perhaps in the thickest midsummer.
Rather creamy than powdery, however, no Great scent progression except for the very dominant top note which is softened with time and slowed down by vanilla.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 24 days ago
Vanilla + almonds... its ok but nothing special to my nose. I think Guerlain did something better with the almond + vanilla idea
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 month ago
After a metallic spicy-fresh opening, this dry and bitter, oriental spicy-woody Fougère, settles to a warm and smooth spicy-woody base.
Beymen27Beymen27 3 months ago
Toller Duft für den Winter!
Zebra782Zebra782 3 months ago
The opening is way too sharp and soapy, like a fancy bar of soap, you have to give it at least 20 minutes for the magic to kick in.
Arman038Arman038 5 months ago
Great vanilic almond scent with excellent performance and projection. Suits the colder months.
JackofSpadesJackofSpades 5 months ago
A fresh bright start, revealing a magnificent almond heart, that keep on till the end, enveloped in a creamy,woody vanilla base. Statuesque.
AlexkaraAlexkara 6 months ago
Perfume with an almond hand cream feel and a metallic touch to it. Good performance, wouldn’t call it sexy though.
Nik604Nik604 9 months ago
An mega overpriced caramel bouillon .like all from the brand - it is unisex
RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 year ago
Bright creamy almond, light floral tones. Powdery and vanillic as it dries down, licorice bite. Smells like Dior Hypnotic Poison.
EdP4hommeEdP4homme 1 year ago
Best Unisex fragrance. The better version of Spicebomb, Reflection, and Rehab. How the same guy of Layton made this, he is a genius.

by Umut1984
by 3Lv3
by Rallinski
by Rallinski

Popular by Parfums de Marly

Layton by Parfums de Marly Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Haltane by Parfums de Marly Greenley by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly