Pegasus by Parfums de Marly

Pegasus is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Heliotrope, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Bitter almond, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.02.2020.

8.0 10.0 9.0 9.5/10

Danielphil
Pegasus: A horny stallion who can fly!
After some time I have overcome myself to write a comment to this unique, great fragrance. First: I have already tested some/all PdM. Besides Layton/Layton Exklusif the good Pegasus was the only one that really stayed in my nose & that I had to remember from & on. Tested over and over again, sprayed at Oberpollinger, & I really fell in love with the fragrance over time. The opening is really very special and "metallic" with a slight sweetness. The metallic spice gets lost more and more in the first half hour and a pleasant slightly soapy sweetness appears. After about 2 hours there is only a vanilla-like sweetness left which lasts for about 4 hours & starts to fade away slowly. The silage that the perfume has is, as with just about every PdM, very good & is strongly perceived by others. I like to wear Pegasus most when I am doing something with my girlfriend/friends or when I go to a family party. Although he is very loud he has no place for me in the club or at a party. At home, I often spray it on just like that, without having any plans - simply because I enjoy it so much. With the fragrance I feel clean, confident & simply comfortable. He is really like a Pegasus among normal horses & that's why I love him so.
Pegasus: A horny stallion who can fly - that describes the scent pretty well!
9.0 4.0 4.0 9.5/10

Scent Madness - Performance unfortunately the opposite
I am rather the silent reader when it comes to ratings, but now I would like to give my opinion on this.
I've had the scent for almost a week now. PDM Pegasus is my first niche perfume. The smell is exactly what I'm looking for. This sweetness, combined with a metal-coated almond is simply delicious. In my eyes this perfume is suitable for every occasion, and especially for every age group. But now to the negative point on my part.
Unfortunately I am not as lucky as some of you here, where the scent lasts 10h+ and is above all "present". After a good 1 hour the smell is unfortunately already again to pursue with me, and not to be noticed at all. I have now applied the scent to my hand more often, and after the above-mentioned hour I could only perceive it when I really almost pressed my hand to my nose. Does anyone else have the same problem? I ordered the 125ml bottle from Flaconi and got the 2019 batch.

Not my thing
Oh, I was really looking forward to Pegasus, because it is totally hyped and I was really looking forward to get an original PDM sample last year. Well, full of anticipation I sprayed Pegasus on my hand and was quite shocked! I thought "what is that?" because Pegasus just smelled of flowers (jasmine) from start to finish and then put Pegasus in a cupboard. In the last months I took the sample out again several times to test, because I thought my nose was broken or I just had a bad day but it is the way it is, the smell was, is and will stay the same... Flowery (Jasmine) from beginning to end, all other notes I just don't smell, I can try as hard as I want!

Scent:
That's easy to tell. To me, Pegasus just smells like flowers and nothing else. Somehow the smell reminds me of a nursery and the cemetery. Why cemetery? As a child and teenager I went with my grandmother to the cemetery to my grandfather's grave almost every week and every now and then I went with my grandmother to a nursery to buy flowers for the grave and in the nursery it smelled exactly like Pegasus smells, also in the cemetery, when I walked past the graves and the smell of the flowers that were planted there got into my nose, it smelled exactly like Pegasus smells.

I just can't explain all this and I can't imagine that the sample was tipped or fake, because this was an original sample from a certified perfumery, which has a very good reputation and would never allow itself such a faux pas.

Unfortunately I can't tell you more about Pegasus, even if I would have loved to tell you more but I just don't like Pegasus at all and it doesn't develop for me either, it just stays flowery.
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Felix22x
Simply different - a niche fragrance as it is in the book
Normally, I'm more of a man of long words, but with this fragrance I'd like to be brief today, which is not to say that it doesn't deserve a long text.

I have been extremely addicted to fragrances for several months now, testing new ones every day and regularly going to the perfumery to expand my collection. The first thing that came to my mind when I picked up Pegasus, which was lying under the Christmas tree for me, and sprayed it on was: It's different !
I personally have never smelled anything even close to this.
It's true, there's something metallic about it that I can't really grasp and that goes very well with the colour of the bottle. I also hear a present almond note, which is enveloped by the metallic. A lavender and heliotrope note is added to this.
An incredibly interesting combination. The base note consists mainly of vanilla and subtle woods. Good durability and Sillage ! Bottom line: Not for everyone, but definitely a niche fragrance as it is in the book. The only problem: When should you wear it? I could imagine him especially well in winter on upscale occasions.
It is definitely worth trying :)

AlanOne
16 candles in a black city under grey clouds - WTF?
I was once again very bored and it was once again bright grey above our black city.
Boredom...
So I thought about trying the Pegasus I had bought weeks ago, but didn't dare to open it.
When I sprayed it on, a picture suddenly shot into my head, an album cover, which I immediately associated with this fragrance (heavy word). Or better the music that is to be heard on the album. More on this later.
The fragrance is peculiar, unique, independent, special, idiosyncratic, a little lipstick (new word), metallic, a little habituation.
The beginning:
I do not smell cumin, bergamot very well and heliotrope, which dampens the bergamot note a little.
On my skin the scent is metallic, slightly sweet, discreet, but still with a perceptible sillage. Qualitatively, it has a very high quality effect
The middle: I can still understand the metallic that is reported about in the middle and is probably also the component that let this, again heavy word, association with the album cover arise.
The lipstick is still somewhat present. The Sillage is no longer as present as in the beginning. Woods easily come to the surface.

The End: Creamy 12+ hours the fragrance lasts on my skin and even longer on clothes, and so it is on the level of Amouage Reflexion Men, which for me has absolutely no resemblance to Pegasus or Interlude Man, my former Signature fragrance The scent is now milder, closer to the skin than before, and very pleasant
Well, I'm not bored anymore.
Good slide and healthy noses and olfactory apparatuses, or better olfactory bulbs.
Fun Fact: Yes, not only engines have pistons, we humans do too
Resolution: the album is Some Great Reward by Depeche Mode. I immediately associated the metallic sounds and atmosphere of the album with this scent.

Hallelujah and help
Hello,
This is my first comment on this website and on a perfume at all.
First something to me: I am 20 and Pegasus is my 2nd real perfume, the first is Dior Sauvage edt, which I will of course continue to use How do I get to write a comment about a perfume ? Well Pegasus arrived this morning and the first time I smelled it I thought it was WTF ? I had not sampled the fragrance before (next store too far away).
First experience: never again buy a perfume without smelling it on trial .....
First the scent was very different from what I knew (which wasn't much )
But I'm really starting to like him However, I can't smell the metallic note (although I have been looking for a metallic perfume) or I have absolutely no idea of smelling it, which is more likely to be the case...
I just wonder when one is more likely to wear this fragrance and when not?
Seems more like a date/club scent to me
As a business scent :/ that would be what I was actually looking for ...
Also of it that this fragrance should appear cool I do not notice anything ... it is rather warm
Will retain the scent after long consideration, however.
Furthermore I will never buy big bottles again (this was the 125 ml bottle from Amazon)
8.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Perfumehero
Beautiful magic, but disappointing for an eau de parfum
Beautiful scent, but the sillage and projection is rather weak. If you expect a monster sillage here, you will be disappointed. Possibly reformulated... For an eau de parfum definitely too weak!!!
For the money one gets completely different smells which are substantially stronger, also in the niche view!
For date or dinner go or family get-together okay but for clubbing too little sillage and projection!
9.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

The Chosen One
Loving, passionate, powerful but also arrogant and unstable, this is exactly what Pegasus reflects for me.

It reminds me of Anakin Skywalker before he became Darth Vader. It is so friendly, human and emotional, but at its core somehow threatening and caught in an emotional dilemma.

The fine vanilla that is always there does not disturb and is not sweet, rather a little like a closed pod, slightly woody. Behind it a very noble and much better Le Male takes place, just as sweet, but deeper and more gourmand.

The Sillage is extreme, a scent that really radiates strongly and fights its way out even under thick clothes.

The shelf life is about 9 hours before only vanilla and a hint of Tonka remain.

To me, the true hero of PdM. Other than Layton, which for me would rather reflect Luke Skywalker.
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Autumn is loading...
The Pegasus, a wild, stormy and safe companion in the early autumn months. The metallic and at the same time sweet note are simply irresistible.

The H/S is phenomenal as far as I had no other scent on me so far, because I noticed it on me the next morning. On the clothes you can still see it even for 3 days. It is both a crowd-pleaser and at the same time unique. In my opinion, one of the best in the Pdm series in terms of fragrance character. Layton, for example, scores with its better application (suitable for every season).

For the winter, I think there's no seasoning. You're probably better off with the Oajan or Habdan.
In a nutshell: For me the best autumn fragrance that both projects and holds well. Try it out and you'll understand what I mean.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Silver Bullet
PEGASUS ... what a blatant and polarizing perfume!
Seldom do fragrance, name and bottle go together so perfectly as in this masterpiece by Parfums de Marly.
If I described the scent as color, it would be silver. If I gave him a shape, he'd be a bullet or even a projectile. And "Pegasus" fits equally as a symbol of power and sublimity as well as a word from phonetics ... PE-GA-SUS ...
Aggressive and at the same time demandingly charming, this beast of fragrance comes along. The opening is opulent bitter-sweet metallic and almost takes your breath away. He even wakes you up to the most tired synapse. After that it slowly changes into an interesting and very beautiful, more and more friendly, fresh and still discreetly sweet scent.
I still had my problems with the fragrance the very first time I came in contact with it, because I had tried it out on a carrier strip. He just comes across as pure aggressive. But as soon as I really wore it on me for the first time, I was addicted to it.
I have yet to learn of my bottling ... but he's guaranteed to get a place in my collection.
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Mr. Stark... PdM No.2
After my difficult start with Habdan we come to the best of the PdM series I could test.

Oh, a white horse with wings that makes us fly high in the sky... yes the Pegasus already has something. He gently forges his wearer and lures him out into the free world with his fine style. Gentle but not soapy, aggressive but soothing, dominant but ACTIVE!
I really never would have believed to like cumin in this way, because it is an integral part of my kitchen. I'm not a big lavender lover, but here it goes great with the drydown. The almond note with vanilla is much more subtle here than with Herod or Layton and I like it all the more.
It lifts my mood positively and I just like it when I catch myself inhaling it again and again (laughter). Outside I feel it much better because the wind makes the individual components unfold more.
You have to be careful with the dosage, because 4 sprayers are enough to take out 8+ hours. I also feel that Pegasus is an all-rounder that also fits very well in the warm months.
10.0 9.0 9.0/10

Like a silver sledgehammer
I recently received four original Marly samples with an online order. Although I ordered the Pegasus some time ago as a bottling at a perfumo and was therefore already well informed about the strong qualities of the winged horse, I was very happy about this "original product". I have to add that I have meanwhile refrained from ordering bottlings "privately", because more than once I had the feeling that the fragrances had lost their power and originality. I can't judge exactly what that is, but I've already missed many a fragrance, which I liked very much in the perfumery.

I found Pegasus already excellent in the bottling, in my opinion there is even more metal and sweet freshness in the original sample.
When I smell it, there is a feeling of sublimity and nobility that grips me immediately. I almost have the feeling that Pegasus is (self-)consciousness-expanding, it somehow enchants me. This sounds more esoteric now than I intended :-) With one exception I haven't smelled anything bad from Marly yet, but the Pegasus beats everything here.

However, I see one shortcoming: The opportunities to wear this power scent are rather small in my everyday life. He is too "bossy" for me to work, too intensive for eating and too heavy for leisure time.
We go to the Hamburg Press Ball once a year. It goes very well with a tuxedo, but a bottle would last about 200 years, which is unfortunately a bit too future-oriented.

So a really exquister, great and unique fragrance (I am aware of the proximity to Reflection, but find Pegasus more special) with impeccable durability and armor piercing Sillage. Priced for these qualities to represent absolutely.

Have a nice weekend

10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

An insane surprise
I was so surprised by that fragrance. I smelled him a few times before I even had a buying intention and he didn't knock me out at first. But after another rehearsal and after some time he caught me completely and I just had to buy him. Some compliments from women later I could not be more satisfied. Though I'd estimated the Sillage a little more strongly.
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Sexy flying horse.
I’m just enjoying this great one from PdeM.
This smels so sexy for a man so powdery and sweet.
It strats with almond and slowly turns info vanilla and almond mix and if you smell good you will get the lavender out of it.
So those 3 great notes become one and thay make Pegasus a BEAST.
In my opinion this smels a little like Amouage reflection man (olso one of my best parfumes).
The longevity is very good (on my skin) around 6/7 hours.
Silage is also very good.
So I would say, if you are going on a date and you want to smell sexy just take this one, ;-).
10.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Carlitos01
A high flying myth and a high flying fragrance
Pegasus is a winged horse symbol of immortality. Its figure, with origin in the Greek mythology, is present in the myth of Perseus and Medusa. Pegasus was born from the fallen the blood of Medusa when she was beheaded by Perseus.
In Fragrance mythology, Pegasus is a spicy sweet perfume displaying almond, vanilla, floral accords, and is the sixth perfume from the house Parfums de Marly.

After 3 initial sprays I could realize immediately that it just smelled very good. As time progressed, I begun to wonder about possible fragrance similarities, raising questions of where have I smelled it and what does it smells like. I was sure that I could recall the scent but under a different brand... because it really did smell good, but not unique. Did it smell familiar?... kind off... but similar to which perfume?
As the fragrance starts to settle, I get hints of Eau de Cedrat by L'occitane, Dior Hypnotic Poison, Ajmal Evoke Silver... Well, it makes me remember those perfumes, but it's not really similar to any of them. They share some common vibes at the most.
Finally the inevitable comparison made itself evident. It really smells like Armaf Craze, or should I say, Craze really resembles to Pegasus, as the Marly scent preceded the Armaf scent by 5 years... so what are the differences?
- The first difference is evident without even smelling both fragrances. Craze has probably the ugliest flask of this industry, and Pegasus has one of the most elegants.
- When you compare the scents side by side, you end up noticing that the notes are similar (actually they have the same listed notes) and the evolution of Craze seems also to be a copy of the Pegasus evolution (a Xerox copy in fact).
- I probably could add the usual bla-bla-bla, by arguing that Pegasus is more performant, creamier, smoother, less synthetic, with more performance, and so on. Yes all that is true, but the main difference resides in the 6~7 times bigger price of Pegasus, and in the already mentioned bottle elegance.
The drydown is also a reminiscent of the previous findings. Craze does not last as long but both scents are virtually identical. At least the people around you will not notice the difference.

About the Pegasus evolution I may sumarize that it opens spicy and slightly citrusy. Some moments later it reveals a heavy bittersweet almond note with a fougére touch. The drydown sustains the almond scent, but it's now more sweet due to vanilla, and framed in a smooth ambery and woody background. With 3 sprays you carry this marvelous scent almost for an entire day, with a strong projection (3+ hours) and a sillage that may fill an average room. If you spray your jacket or sweater as well, you're set for 48 hours. Amazing!

How does Pegasus handles math?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Scent opening: 9.25
Scent Dry Down: 9.75
Longevity (h): 9.25 (Up to 12 hours with 3 sprays)
Sillage (ft): 9.25 (up to 10~12 ft sillage and 3.0 h projection with 3 sprays)
Versatility: 8.5 (above average but not really for the Summer)
Usability: 8.5 (Everywhere except hot indoors & hot outdoors)
Compliments: 9.0 (Attracts a lot of compliments, especially from the ladies)
Uniqueness: 9.0 (This fragrance is almost unique if you forget its imitator Armaf Craze)
Quality: 9.0 (quite high)
Presentation: 10.0 (a matter of opinion, but very nice and manly in my opinion)
Price: 4.0 (€145 for 125ml non tester + taxes)
- Average: 8.68/10.0
between 7 and 8 => above average;
between 8 and 9 => recommended;
equal or bigger than 9 => don't miss it;

Opinion about Pegasus from Parfums de Marly:
It's a natural compliment getter, easily satisfying even very demanding wearers. Very good presentation, top quality ingredients, excellent blending, If you like very sweet & spicy fragrances with a very interesting bold almond note, you may have found one of the best.
Recommended? Yes, if you are comfortable with the price tag. Armaf Craze is very similar and costs 7x less.
Blind buy worthy? Not with this price! Try it first.

Music: The Hollies - "Pegasus"
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Metallic sweetness
To describe the fragrance with a short sentence in advance - it smells like the bottle looks, namely heavy and very metallic.

For me, the fragrance begins with the metallic sweetness of bitter almond and a few fresh notes that remain in the background throughout the fragrance. He reminds me (as one of my previous speakers already mentioned) of the - here at Parfumo not so popular - Armani Code Profumo and comes damn close to this as I think. I'm surprised that this one isn't listed as a fragrance twin. It actually reminds you of Reflection Man -> A mixture of both would describe the fragrance well.

The shelf life is very good, I actually smelled it inside myself all day long. But the Sillage is not as strong as other perfumes describe it (imagination?). It is there, but by far not room-filling.

I think the target group is very broad, I think that this fragrance can be worn by young and old. Since it is very warming, I think, one should not necessarily use it in midsummer days.

Conclusion:
Since I've only tried Pegasus and Layton from PdM so far, I can say that Pegasus is definitely a fragrance to try, as it's very pleasant, warming and sweet. Personally I can recommend to everyone to compare it before with the Armani code Profumo (price difference!), since the two come very close to each other in my opinion. However, I like to smell both scents very much.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

UrbanMonkey
Pegasus a star in the sky and a gun in his luggage
Pegasus by Parfum de Marley is the only perfume for men that I have given four times the full 10 points here and it is not even my signature scent.
It doesn't take much to rate the durability and Sillage at 10. The Sillage goes loosely into the 2 meter area and the scent fills a room easy. The durability is also extremely good. Not an Aventus terrorist, but the latter is also more of a 15 than 10.
Both are there at Pegasus, what many people only dream of with other fragrances and where it has to be to get the best mark.
The motto: "The scent is good but it would have more [...]" does not apply here.
Pegasus fulfills this preference with a shrug of the shoulder. He's banging his ass off. He's not a beeper. He is a Superböller D+ from Poland and also there illegally went out under the counter. What do you want more?
In addition you can always wear this fragrance!
Outside, club, gym, summer, winter. Anyway, he always leaves. Only in the office I would distribute only a splash over the fingers carefully on the neck places.

Pegasus is reminiscent of Kouros in terms of shelf life, sillage and character. Real "Inyourface Mathafakka" perfumes.
What should I say about the bottle: World class! Silver, stylish, heavy and of high value. A real eye-catcher and for people who don't know sniff scents an instant attention magnet.
So already times 3 x 10 points en passent loosely collected. Life is easy.
Now for the fragrance:
I smell an incredibly fresh and light cumin, which I usually use in my mojo sauce as an ingredient to eat Canarian wrinkled salt potatoes. But it's finer, softer, not so striking. Spicy, light and inyourface but not stinging.
Never thought something like that could smell so good in a perfume. It smells bright and fresh, a little soapy, but not negative soapy. It's not an old men's soap scent.
This nuclear explosion unfolds within seconds in the whole room when sprayed on and immediately initiates the 3rd World War.
The bergamot is also there at the exact smell, but is almost completely covered by the delicious caraway.
What a top note!
This remains linear for at least one hour. When you walk through the city with it outside in winter, the smell rises again and again into your nose. That's the '80s and '90s feeling. I know such things from Kouros the old Fahrenheit, Trussardi Uomo or the still masterful Davidoff Coolwater.
That's what a top note has to be like. Do not immediately forget to take one over a longer period of time and make yourself noticed. Already here I can only say ten, ten, ten.
What's going to happen now?
In the drydown the amber and vanilla get really horny together with the lavender and almond from the heart note mix to an erotic cocktail. This is really really delicious what smells there. I'm not a fan of Amber, Ambra, Ambroxan and so on. Anyone who has read my comment on Baccarad Rouge 540 knows this. But this amber is not an original animal amber, but only hints at it. That's what makes it so damn good smelling. That's what I would have wished for for B540.
Pegasus is a masterpiece.
The only reason I don't wear it every day is that wearing Pegasus is a challenge. I must be in the mood to attack my fellow men or the neighbouring countries with this scent. So whoever wants to attack,
i can only tell him:

Everybody should try that!
10.0 9.0 9.0 7.5/10

DerDefcon
Yes Moin, bitter almond! You can't be smelled.
Before I talk about the scent characteristics and my evaluation in this regard, I would like to inform you in advance that this scent radiates unbelievably well in all directions and is also perceptible for a long time.

The Opening:

The opening is very fresh in my eyes, but also loud - very loud. The bergamot does a good job here and can wake you up even at uncomfortable times. A short time later the companion, who is responsible for the fact that the scent is not quite so my case, joins in. We are talking here, as the title already suggests, about the bitter almond and yes ... it lives up to its name. For me this is simply too much and in combination with the still strongly projecting bergamot too unpleasant. I can therefore understand one or the other who is talking here about a - please take a look at the statements - scent for chemists. I hoped that something would change in the olfactory picture and luckily it did. The base note begins and the vanilla finally provides some warmth and security, but unfortunately it can't compete with the power of the bitter almond. This still pushes itself strongly into the foreground and provides for the "metallic" smell, of which one or the other speaks here. For me, however, this olfactory picture is rather of synthetic nature, which unfortunately also pulls down the vanilla, which is good in itself.

Conclusion: Pegasus can't convince me. Durability and sillage are absolutely top, but the strong stinging note, caused by the bitter almond, is something I don't like
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

SunnySmiles
As fabulous as the eponymous mythical creature?!
Yesterday the winged little horse from the stable of the dear "Noche27" reached me in a nosedive.
One spray on the forearm and he gallops directly into my olfactory center.

First impression: Powdery - please not too "female"... but this impression disappears quickly.
It unfolds a wonderfully aromatic aroma of bitter almond and sandalwood.
The fragrance is relatively linear and offers an absolutely high quality sandalwood with an impressive depth and complexity.

No peppery scratching, no dusty wood shavings. Pleasantly creamy sandalwood with a bitter-sweet touch... TOLL!

Definitely on my wish list and definitely recommendable.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

AnjaTom
The third in the alliance...inspires me most...
...and is for me also the best!
Yes, for me it is the most beautiful fragrance of the brand Parfums de Marly! Why?
First of all, I love Herod, Layton and Pegasus! Also the Layton Exclusif definitely has its raison d'être!
So why Pegasus? Why not Layton or Herod?
For me Pegasus has simply combined the most important points for me:
PROPERTY and at the same time MAINSTREAMING!
Yes, in principle all 3 have that, but PEGASUS is for me additionally the most UNIVERSAL of the three!

Of course there are alternatives (Hartley and Reflection Man), but the Pegasus has that certain something for me.
By the way, I also have the Reflection Man and find both different enough to own both.
Hertley's somewhere in the middle...

I don't know what the scent is, but Pegasus gives me this metallic cold in a very special way, but it's still warm, hard to describe!
Is it the bitter almond or the helitrop? I don't know!
But it's perfectly tuned for me. He will always have a place in my collection.
As already written, if I had to decide for a PdM...then it would be PEGASUS!

Anyone who likes PdM and doesn't know this fragrance: Test it!

AmberScent 9 months ago
It's very aromatic with the heavy almond note but also sweet and resinous. It does recall other fragrances but with a heavy concentration.+3
Carlitos01 12 months ago
It opens very spicy for later revealing a bittersweet almond. The bottom retains the almond and adds vanilla, amber and cedar. Supreme!+5
Odysseus 3 years ago
Very similar to Reflection Man and Le Male. Not original and inferior to Reflection Man. Very long lasting with great projection.+5
Lexa 3 years ago
Wow! Superb! Almond,Vanilla,Sandalwood,Lavender,so round and creamy,so...beautiful and equally unisex.can't take my nose of my wrist.+1
Aclapes 3 years ago

by Toreter
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Parfums de Marly

Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Delina by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Habdan by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Galloway by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Byerley by Parfums de Marly Shagya by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly Kuhuyan by Parfums de Marly Hamdani by Parfums de Marly