Habdan by Parfums de Marly
Habdan is a popular perfume by Parfums de Marly for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MaltolMaltol
OpoponaxOpoponax

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 14.10.2021.

Chriswertu
Masterpiece - a perfect sexy dating fragrance
...but only if you dare! A lot of people recieve the Apple Note as Dominant but in my opinion it s the best rose oud combo if ve smelled. It s sweet and spicy, sometimes even smocky with leathery nuances. But also is very well blended. The saffron is decent and gives a hint of luxury. The Opening is sweet and get s more ambery as time passes by... Another artistic crowd pleaser:-) sillage and longevity are good, for mature guys, definitely worth the money
A fine Man in Black
Habdan is a very good, classic oriental men's fragrance. The spicy notes paired with apple make it a real feel-good scent. The association of an older, sympathetic family man with a beard seems fitting.

However, one must note a certain similarity to Bulgari Man in Black. In the drydown, Habdan becomes more and more comparable. However, the distinctive rum note of Man in Black can not be found.

In the price-performance comparison, I would prefer Man in Black. Although it does not come as fine and tuned, but the sillage and Haltabarkeit are at least as good, if not better.

Habdan is good, but ultimately worth the money?
LarsGrub
No fragrance for younger people
The scent is actually very good. But nothing for me, the scent is very strong and heavy and I can't wear it. Rather a fragrance for someone who is somewhat older and taller, not to break down under the weight of this fragrance.
Heavy Start ...PdM No.1
So far I have been reluctant to give PdM ratings in order to test 5-6 extensively for the first time.
The flacons have a lot of value which is reflected in the price at the same time. The hardest thing I did was with Habdan and I would like to start the series of PdM comments with it.

When spraying on it ''shoots'' it immediately with full strength loosens, crushing, unpleasant and stabbing. Will probably nothing with us was my first thought, since the sweet apple note wrapped in spices really takes the air to breathe. I have saffron in my kitchen in use so I was not unaware of the smell but here I take it was not at least in the first few hours. The process is sweet for me for 3 hours....2 hours decaying sweet and the remaining 2 hours are a pleasure.
To reach the 2 hours one suffers but it is worth it. The saffron combines very well with the touch of myrrh (a little more would not have hurt, because I like myrrh very much) and ambergris. Habdan can already convince but somehow I lost the desire to use him the next day again.
Caramel apple does not hit also my environment with enthusiasm what is surely owed to the weather.
The spicy-unsweet alternative to Oajan
As I already wrote in my commentary on Oajan and tried to explain, the fragrances off the beaten track of Layton not only surprised me, but also convinced me to such an extent that I would like to deal more intensively with the brand. Because Oajan has really ignited the big cinnamon explosion in the crowd of gourmands.
I received the Habdan at the same time. This one was actually more of an attempt for me. Because meanwhile I have a lot of blindbuys under my used flacons, even if I had a lot of luck lately.
As with most fragrances that make me curious, I of course read the comments and statements intensively. According to the information I collected, there were three bottles of the black perfume de Marly that I wanted to have here. Oajan, Habdan and Carlisle. The latter doesn't belong directly into the series of the other two, but still excites me.
From the beginning, however, I didn't have the same expectations of Habdan as Oajan. That was because I already knew in which direction the Oajan was heading, he just had to confirm and convince me. The Habdan landed relatively judgmental with me, which made it much easier for me to take the scent than what it is and offers.

Because it is not the individual note(s) that are convincing, but the mixture and the overall construct. As with Layton, it is incredibly difficult for me to name individual notes directly. In the case of Habdan, however, this does not bother me as much as with Layton. Because the beginning with its spicy-soft kind with the sweetness developing in the wide background is already very great. Everything works well on each other building up and sensibly co-ordinated. For some time I would say that he is on his way in a combination of caramel, wood and seasoning. This mixture is for my nose exceedingly pleasant and portable that I knew directly, the probably lands over longer time in my collection.

What's certain is that you have to warm up a little with the scent. The first time, he's not as convincing as the times that follow. The more often you use it, the more seriously and interestingly you perceive the scent. I also think that the rather woody-spicy orientation of the fragrance allows me to wear it on warmer days without the people around me falling directly into snap-breathing. Maybe not a fragrance for midsummer, but around 20 degrees Celsius quite wearable.

The durability and silage is behind the Oajan, but it is not surprising that this explosion of spices and sugars does not occur. A good 8 hours are still in here, which makes me happy.

EinsteinvEinsteinv 9 months ago
Dark smoky caramel myrrh
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Spicy oriental in which myrrh stands out. Intense opening with saffron and frankincense. Apple and caramel give it freshness and sweetness.

by Royalo
by Royalo
by Irini
by Irini
by Tiho
by Tiho
by Arsi
by Arsi
A house with good marketing is what I can say

Popular Parfums de Marly

Layton by Parfums de Marly Herod by Parfums de Marly Layton Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Oajan by Parfums de Marly Carlisle by Parfums de Marly Delina (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Pegasus by Parfums de Marly Godolphin by Parfums de Marly Percival by Parfums de Marly Sedley by Parfums de Marly Delina La Rosée by Parfums de Marly Safanad by Parfums de Marly Meliora by Parfums de Marly Pegasus Exclusif by Parfums de Marly Greenley by Parfums de Marly Darley by Parfums de Marly Athalia by Parfums de Marly Kalan by Parfums de Marly Nisean by Parfums de Marly