Hamdani by Parfums de Marly

Hamdani is a perfume by Parfums de Marly for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is smoky-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMyrrh, Frankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesGaiac wood, Honey, Clove
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Leather, Papyrus, Sandalwood, Smoky notes, Styrax

Submitted by Joe, last update on 23.09.2019

8.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Tiger balsam meets leather
Wow this is a strong one. I think you are going to love it or hate it.
This starts with like you have a muscle plain and you are using a tiger balsam, but slowly changing to a strong leader, (like you are walking in a fabric full of leather jackets) i have to say in my opinion this one is little similar like TF white suede (only less sweet) it has olso some animalistic scent smels like a horse but very pleasent. Not bad at all.
There is a strong longevity and a good silage. I get a lot of compliments with this one olso.
10.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

A Manly Mans Smell
I agree with it smelling a bit industrial. When i went to their distribution store in Manhattan and asked for anything with incense and was spritzed with this, I immediately thought it smelled of motor oil. It was only after having taken the sprayed strip home and leaving it on my bureau and periodically walking past it, did I happen to appreciate it. I almost pulled the trigger on the purchase until i was told the price. Fortunately I didn’t because later I found (imo) Gucci Guilty Absolute to bare a heavy semblance to it, albeit not as camphoric and rich. Not to mention: waayyy cheaper. If money weren’t an issue: Hamdani > Guilty Absolute.
8.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

InGENIEur
The dose makes the poison
It only smells like a horse if you spray from close up and then hold the trunk to it. Distance, then it is a wonderfully harmonious and spicy fragrance. Sure it's extraordinary and I can even understand the associations of stable, but if you like scents that can't be smelled at every corner, then it's worth a test.

I don't smell individual notes concretely, but when I read them, a "Joa, kommt hin" (Joa, comes there) comes over my lips again and again. Towards the end of the fragrance, however, I sometimes notice a hint of anise, perhaps also liquorice. But not superficial, rather subliminal.

The Sillage is strong on me and the shelf life easily comes close to the half-day mark. I'm sure there's more to summer than that. I'll see. Smell it

MRoth 20 months ago
Freshly-polished leather boots and antibacterial ointment. A mechanic washes their blackened hands with honey and sandalwood soap.+4
9.0